Archbold Treatment in Thomasville, GA

735 Cairo Road
Thomasville GA 31792

Archbold Treatment Philosophy

At Archbold Treatment Center, we understand that every individual is different and we focus greatly on care that centers on balance. We balance our treatment modalities to focus on each individual's foundational needs, hobbies, desires, and energy.

Detox, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

Yoga and Meditation

Rehabs.com Editorial Review

ABOUT ARCHBOLD TREATMENT IN THOMASVILLE, GA

Archbold Medical Center operates four hospitals and three nursing homes. Archbold’s Northside Rehab is located in Thomasville, Ga. The behavioral health center provides people who are suffering from addiction and/or behavioral problems a wide range of services such as residential, detoxification, and dual-diagnosis treatment.

According to Archbold’s website, the first step of treatment at the center is a free initial assessment, which helps determine the best treatment plan.

Northside has variety of programs including residential, detox, outpatient, intensive outpatient program (IOP), and sober living.

The center’s treatment combines the 12-step program with cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Treatment also includes yoga and meditation.

While patients are going through treatment, the center works with the patient and their families with therapeutic programs to build a new life. Patient’s families are encouraged to engage in treatment of their loved one, and the center has visiting hours daily.

The center’s website indicates Northside focuses on healing for damaged emotions, mind, and spirit.

Patients can be admitted into the program 24 hours a day. A physician can refer patients or a person can be admitted by calling the HELPline.

The treatment team includes licensed behavioral tech and a clinical director.

Pictures indicate the center has a pool and the facility features modern decor.

The two loved ones who were surveyed by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing provided mostly positive reviews. The loved ones gave the center 4.5 out of five stars when asked if they would recommend Northside Rehab.

They also gave the center high marks for affordability.

One loved one wrote: “It gives you the opportunity to change your life for the better.” The other loved one echoed the thought and wrote: “I think it is a great facility for anyone with a problem such as they provide.”

According to the center’s website, Archbold Treatment accepts most insurance plans, Medicaid, and Medicare.

Published on June 2017

The quality of care at Archbold is unmatched! I have personally walked into 130 facilities in the last 11 years and the level of competency at this facility shocked me for a small home town feel this program has BIG time love and care!!

Archbold is who they say they are! Honest and treated me like an individual with individual needs and problems. I finally can say that I feel happy. I was in the Military for 4 tours and after my last tour I suffered from such PTSD and depression that I could not even look my wife in the eyes! I was at a point where Zanax would not get me to sleep anymore and I new I was going to die! This program saved my life and the friends I made I consider to be my new family!

It gives you the opportunity to change your life for the better. It is a voluntary center and does good. It was well maintained and very efficient.

I think it is a great facility for anyone with a problem such as they provide. The staff was excellent.

GraceWay Recovery Residence for Women
  • Long-term residential and sober living options
  • Family workshops
  • Daily peer groups and 12-step groups
Bluff Plantation
  • Highly successful, evidence-based treatment program
  • Multidisciplinary team of physicians, clinicians, psychiatrists and thearpists
  • Incorporates the Malibu Beach Recovery Diet which boosts dopamine levels