Archbold Treatment in Thomasville, GA

735 Cairo Road
Thomasville GA 31792

Archbold Treatment Philosophy

At Archbold Treatment Center, we understand that every individual is different and we focus greatly on care that centers on balance. We balance our treatment modalities to focus on each individual's foundational needs, hobbies, desires, and energy.

Detox, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

Yoga and Meditation

Rehabs.com Editorial Review

There is no official review of Archbold Treatment yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

The quality of care at Archbold is unmatched! I have personally walked into 130 facilities in the last 11 years and the level of competency at this facility shocked me for a small home town feel this program has BIG time love and care!!

Archbold is who they say they are! Honest and treated me like an individual with individual needs and problems. I finally can say that I feel happy. I was in the Military for 4 tours and after my last tour I suffered from such PTSD and depression that I could not even look my wife in the eyes! I was at a point where Zanax would not get me to sleep anymore and I new I was going to die! This program saved my life and the friends I made I consider to be my new family!

It gives you the opportunity to change your life for the better. It is a voluntary center and does good. It was well maintained and very efficient.

I think it is a great facility for anyone with a problem such as they provide. The staff was excellent.

GraceWay Recovery Residence for Women
  • Long-term residential and sober living options
  • Family workshops
  • Daily peer groups and 12-step groups
The Recovery Village
  • All levels of care provided in one facility
  • Location