Charleston Recovery Center in Charleston, SC

2235 Ashley River Rd
Charleston SC 29414

Charleston Recovery Center Philosophy

The Charleston Recovery Center is an alcohol and drug rehabilitation center with one primary purpose: to help men and women who suffer from alcoholism and drug addiction. CRC oversees an alcoholism and drug addiction treatment program , an alcoholism and addiction rehab, a half way house, and a sober living community for men and women in Charleston South Carolina.

• Holistic Therapy
    Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Meditation

Recreational Activities

Six Wooded Acres

ABOUT CHARLESTON RECOVERY CENTER

Based in scenic Charleston, S.C., Charleston Recovery Center (CRC) provides a variety of services for adults struggling with substance abuse. The nonprofit organization specializes in residential treatment, but intensive outpatient (IOP) care, sober living accommodations, and halfway housing are also available.

While CRC strongly recommends their 90-day residential program, an abbreviated 30-day program is made available to clients when appropriate. Treatment is highly structured and based on the 12-Steps. Clients divide their time between meditation, group workshops and meetings, big book study, and recovery meetings. Family members are encouraged to visit frequently and participate in their loved one’s treatment.

Residential program graduates may access IOP, continuing care, and sober living support through CRC’s additional services.

The center employs individuals who have personal experience with addiction. The facility’s website notes that some employees have college degrees and professional experience, while others do not.

The center’s residential facility is located on six acres of wooded countryside located alongside Highway 61. Clients live in a homelike facility with a modern kitchen, comfortably furnished common areas, shared bedrooms, and an on-site pool. Clients are required to participate in the upkeep of the home and perform basic chores. Golf instruction is available to participants and their families through a special program with the PGA.

Most of the nearly two dozen alumni reviews of CRC submitted to Rehabs.com were positive. The five alumni who were asked how likely they were to recommend the facility to others provided an average rating of 4.4 out of five stars. Brian, a 90-day program graduate, told Rehabs.com that he stayed an extra five months because he enjoyed the center’s community. “I have been to 6 previous rehab in years past and this is the only one I would recommend for anyone who is struggling with addiction,” he wrote in a representative review. Surveyed alumni gave the highest rating to the facility’s cleanliness, which received five stars; however, the few alumni who were not satisfied with the treatment they received were critical of the facility’s upkeep. Two alumni mentioned bedbugs in their reviews, and R.F.T. told Rehabs.com that rooms were “nasty and not taken care of.”

Categories including the staff’s level of training and experience and the program’s family participation each received a rating of 4.2 stars. Surveyed alumni described the center’s staff as “knowledgeable” and “loving.” “I was embraced by the entire staff and community. I unexpectedly found grace and joy, and I am now equipped with the knowledge and tools to live life as a recovering alcoholic with much hope,” C.L. wrote in their review. The center’s connectivity/visitor policy received a slightly lower rating of 3.6 stars, and multiple alumni expressed disappointment in the facility’s recreational offerings.

The five friends and family members polled by Rehabs.com provided above-average ratings in all evaluated categories. When asked how likely they were to recommend the facility, loved ones provided an average rating of 4.8 stars. “My son and daughter in-law have both found hope and freedom from alcoholism through the Charleston Recovery Center. You can trust them with your family members care,” C.W.W. wrote in a representative review. Loved ones were pleased with the program’s counseling options, which received an average rating of 4.6 stars. Respondents provided favorable ratings of the staff’s level of training and experience, the facility’s cleanliness, and the program’s family participation, each of which received a 4.4-star rating. “I was very impressed when I attended one of the meetings and especially seeing the rapport the director had with those attending,” S.J.W. told Rehabs.com. The center’s holistic offerings and exercise and leisure options received slightly lower ratings of 3.6 and 3.8 stars, respectively.

Despite the positive ratings, a handful of loved ones expressed frustration with the center’s level of family involvement in their reviews. Kristina noted that the center didn’t seem to care about the clients’ families, and other respondents agreed. “My loved one and I chose this place based on the false information that they provide family care. It is quite the opposite. Their approach at times is more like indoctrination,” B.S.C. wrote.

There is currently no information provided on the facility's website regarding its costs; however, the five alumni polled by Rehabs.com gave the center’s affordability an average rating of 4.2 stars, and the five surveyed loved ones provided four stars for affordability.

Updated April 2017

Published on June 2017

The most amazing place... miracles happen here

I have been honored to witness so many amazing men and women recover and help others recover here. Families reunited, legal problems solved, lives restructured are everyday occurrences. Countless residents agree that this life saving program was the answer to their prayers.

Words can’t describe the respect and gratitude I have for the wonderful staff at The Hope. I couldn’t be more impressed with the deep level of care and understanding that was given to me and countless others. The program itself has been a blessing to me and to be able to learn that from other alcoholics and addicts was the key. I finally found others that were just like me. Many thanks to Ronnie Byers and the staff, they are the reason I am alive today!!

The CRC is like a second family... This place has helped dozens like me to recover and I can't recommend it enough!

The staff is very helpful. The food is fantastic and home cooked daily. They have given me another shot at life that I never thought I would have again. I owe my life to this place and would highly recommend anyone to it.

The staff treats you like inmates in prison. They are rude and even yell at patients. The food is horrible. The facility is dilapidated.

I don't know anyone named Melissa that has been a resident recently but the review is completely false. There is always room for improvement but the staff is noted for professionalism and tolerance. They work long hours and care deeply for each and every resident. As for the food , we are wonderfully blessed, except that most everyone gains too much weight while recovering.

When I arrived at the center I was at the end of my rope. My addiction to opiates at 52 years of age was my master. I had lost faith in myself and everyone else.I have read some of the bad reviews and would like to just say this.Through my 90 day stay I learned to live again. I learned to love again.Most of all I found that the only way to stay sober and to live a life filled with true joy was to do Gods will in my life instead of my own.I am sober almost two years and have nothing but love and gratitude for the staff .If you want to get sober instead of go on vacation their door is open. Love you all !!!!!

Beautiful outdoor space, a sand volleyball court, a variety of meal types, multiple meetings throughout the day to help us connect to our higher power. The other residents & staff become like family before you know it. There's nothing like it!

My son and daughter in-law have both found hope and freedom from alcoholism through the Charleston Recovery Center. You can trust them with your family members care.

This is probably the best AA/12 Step treatment program in Charleston. AA can be confusing at first so their intensive direction provides a great start to recovery. I am very grateful for the CRC.

It's clear that the staff cares about the residents & giving them the tools needed to start over. Very affordable compared to most rehab facilities. If you're willing to start recovery it will work for you!

My friend took his wife here when she was struggling with alcohol. He didn't know what to expect but after the 90 day program she came back a new person. I can tell a difference in both of them since they have been learning the principles of AA. I think this is a great option and from what he said it's pretty affordable too.

A dear friend of mine recently went here. She was totally hopeless and very sick. They nursed her back to life and now she's helping others. I highly recommend the Charleston Recovery Center!

The Hope is such a special place... so many people have started their journey of recovery here. I can't say enough good things about their dedication to teaching the program and the residents!

My best friend just finished this program and she is happier and healthier than I've seen her in years!

Only myself and God knows the hopelessness, futility and uselessness I felt inside myself before coming into Charleston Recovery Center. I thought death was the only option from where my drug addiction had taken me. Only by the grace of God did I get to CRC and was given the real solution to not only my drug addiction but the solution to the problems inside myself that tomorrow July 13th, 2016 I will be 5 months sober for the first time since I was 13 years old. Charleston Recovery Center and the people here have loved me until I could love myself and then pay it forward to the next just as hopeless addict or alcoholic who comes into our home. This is not only a recovery center with alcoholics and addicts but these people have become my family and this house is now my home.

U had bedbugs when I was there, expired food from the food bank, and no direction for "real life."

I went to Charleston Recovery Center for the full 90 day program and by the end of my stay I decided to stay 5 more months because I enjoyed the community so much. I visit almost everyday. I have been to 6 previous rehab in years past and this is the only one I would recommend for anyone who is struggling with addiction.

This place saved my life. I have 10 months sober thanks to Charleston recovery center. They brought me through the 12 steps and taught me how to live life to the fullest. They gave me a purpose in life. I will forever be grateful for the people I met here and the owner

It's a joke. You are paying $6000 to go to 6-8 AA meetings a day. They don't prepare you for when you get out. And when you do, if you don't continue to drink their kool-aid, they will pretend as though you never existed. Find somewhere else. The director is too self involved.

Strong Recovery, Comfortable Family Setting, Knowledgeable Staff, Hands on Recovery, Genuine Care and Loving Staff Hello Everybody, I could not have gotten to where I am without Charleston Recovery Center. I arrived there broken - physically, mentally and spiritually. I was told by the director that I could not get sober on my own power and that I had to follow directions. I was also told that I could not talk about all the bad things people had done to me, but I could talk about the bad things I had done to other people. Needless to say that shut me up so I could receive direction. I went through the twelve steps of this program as quickly but as thoroughly as possible. Near the end of my three months of continuous recovery two things happened, I became aware that the obsession to drink or use drugs had been removed and if I continued to follow directions I will never have to use again. To say CRC saved my life would be an understatement. It also gave me a reason to live and that I am eternally grateful. If you or someone you love suffers from the illness of addiction I recommend CRC to change your life. I wouldn't be alive today without this program.

What a joy you've been. Keep it -so proud!

Knowledgeable staff. Strong recovery. Community spirit. On January 5th, 2016, I arrived at Charleston Recovery Center a broken and hopeless shell of a person. I had been struggling with addiction for over 15 years. For the past 6 years I had been on and off the streets; in and out of hospitals, jails, and rehabs. I was absolutely miserable with my life, but saw no way out. 2 weeks before coming to CRC I was arrested again and upon my release from jail, my parents contacted me to see if I would like to try treatment again. I was out of options and praying for death on a daily basis so, I said yes. It was by far the best decision I have ever made. In the beginning I was skeptical because I didn't think that the 12 steps of AA would work for me, but I was willing to try. The disease of alcoholism was finally explained to me in a way that made sense. The women and men became my family and CRC my home. I understood why I hadn't been able to stay sober in the past and I was surrounded by people who were just like me. I was no longer alone and these people had a solution. As I sit writing this I have almost 6 months clean and sober. That's a miracle for someone who couldn't go 5 hours without drugs or a drink before. I completed the program almost 2 months ago and chose to stay on in order to give back. I have become useful again and finally feel as though I have a purpose in life, to help others. I have seen countless lives saved and families restored since I've been here. The things that I have learned at CRC have changed my life. I have learned how to live sober. I have learned how to have fun in sobriety. I have learned how to be a daughter that my parents deserve, a friend that can be trusted, and a productive member of society. But the greatest thing I've learned is that there is a solution to my problem and I have been given the ability to share that solution with the next broken soul that God places in my life.

Thanks. Keep up the good work - our recovery is grounded in our concern for others. Watching you help others is sunshine to our soul. Jess, you make it all worthwhile.

Lays down a strong foundation for AA based recovery, gives intensive aid to newcomer addicts and alcoholics in the crucial stages of recovery. Coming to Charleston Recovery Center was one of the best decisions if not the best decision I've ever made. This place without question saved my life. I was blown away by the once in a lifetime experiences that were offered through this program. I'm eternally grateful for this place. As a once hopeless addict I strongly suggest Charleston Recovery Center to any alcoholic or addict suffering from this disease.

Hello everybody I’m a recovered alcoholic/addict who just celebrated four years of being clean, sober and happy after 21 years of alcohol/drug abuse. I could not have gotten to where I am without Charleston Recovery Center. I arrived there broken- physically mentally and spiritually. I was told by the director that I could not get sober on my own power and that I had to follow directions. I was also told that I could not talk about all the bad things people had done to me, but I could talk about the bad things I had done to other people. Needless to say that shut me up so I could receive direction. I went through the 12 Steps of this program as quickly but as thoroughly as possible. Near the end of my 3 months of continuous recovery, two things happened. I became aware that the obsession to drink or use drugs had been taken away from me and if I continue to follow directions I will never have to use again. To say CRC saved my life would be an understatement, it also gave me a reason to live and for that I am eternally grateful. If you or someone you love suffers from the illness of addiction I recommend CRC to change your life. I wouldn’t be alive today without this place.

My relative went through this program and it changed her life. She is no longer the scared, depressed person I once knew and is now happy and excited about life again! Thank you!

I entered the Charleston Recovery Center 90 day program a broken alcoholic and for all the wrong reasons. I came to escape legal and marital issues and hopefully stay sober for a period of time. However the program stressed a spiritual approach to solving our problems and helping others. The atmosphere is most like family and I learned that my alcoholism was but the symptom of numerous underlying issues. Through intensive step work and helping others, this program has been the most helpful and enduring ever I've encountered. The holistic approach shows residents a solution to ALL their problems. I am truly grateful to the director and the entire staff and I am proud to extend my most enthusiastic recommendation!

My friend was sick and desperate when her family took her here. Now she is vibrant and full of life again! I was able to visit when they had a big tent and concert for Memorial Day and it was lots of fun! I can tell they really care about their patients and I recommend it to others

My sister in law attended the program in Charleston and it has changed her life. We are all so pleased with the results. The facilities aren't luxurious, but the staff is great and the price is much more affordable than other similar places.

They did a great job working with a family member get them healthy again. Thank you!

A close family member of mine went to the Charleston Recovery Center and it has helped her tremendously. I can't tell you how happy I am about that. When I was a volunteer in a Christian Ministry in my 20's I worked with some alcoholics who were seeking recovery. I learned first hand how difficult it is for them to recover and how difficult it is to help them. They need a new environment, with people who understand what they're dealing with, and can help them find their way. It takes a commitment on the part of the person who is recovering, and a support group who will encourage them, teach them new life skills, listen to them, challenge them and care about them. That's what my family member found at the Charleston Recovery Center. The staff are caring and really want to help each participant. People are at different stages in their lives, ranging from denial to total commitment to doing what it takes to lead a healthy, happy life. I think the commitment to stay for the whole 90 day program and to apply yourself to the program completely is a very important factor in recovery. The facilities aren't luxurious, but that's one of the reasons this center is more affordable than most. I think the outdoor setting and the community spirit are very pleasant.

I'm very thankful for all the help my daughter-law received from your program. I was very impressed when I attended one of the meetings and especially seeing the rapport the director had with those attending. I think it's vital and wonderful that he's able to take the things he's been through and recovered from and is now helping others find their freedom. Those who give it their all will be free and able to help others find their freedom too. I highly recommend this program.

I cannot say enough positive things about my time spent at the Charleston Recovery Center. I was a hopeless alcoholic. I was embraced by the entire staff and community. I unexpectedly found grace and joy, and I am now equipped with the knowledge and tools to live life as a recovering alcoholic with much hope. I would recommend this program to anyone who suffers from alcoholism and/or addiction.

We appreciate your testimonial. Keep up the good work

This center has been a blessing to my friends and their marriage. When the time came for recovery the people at this home were the family they never knew they had. My wife and I visited the house during a concert put on for the guests while our friend was in recovery. The atmosphere was so family oriented and those in the program seemed as if they had found rest and focus. I had never been to a rehab facility before but this was not what I expected, it reminded me of summer camp but with a community working towards an eternal goal. I cannot thank this place enough, I know my friends are so blessed by this place. I hope they continue their work for decades to come, the world needs more facilities like this one.

This place is amazing. It for addicts and alcoholics run by alcoholics and addicts. This program and house work. The staff here have been through the program as residents and are staying longer to help out. This place saved my life and decided to stay on and help out because it's my job in this program to give away what I so freely got given to me. This staff here is great the food here is great, it's cooked by the residents who want to help out. This program here is done exactly the way bill intended it to be back in the 30's and that's why it works so well. I love every single person here and have made some of the best friends I have ever had in my whole life. This place is very professional and everyone here is so awesome. If you are thinking about going into treatment I would highly recommend coming by and checking this place out it saved my life and if could save your life too.

If you are ready to do the work, Charleston Recovery Center cares and can help you. They helped a family member in ways we could have only hoped for! Don't hesitate to call them.

thanks for your kindness

My wife needed help and we needed it fast. I am grateful to the staff and the director for all they have done for me and my family to get us back on track to become the family we once were . I cannot say enough about the love and support of the Director and will be grateful for the rest our lives. Thanks and god bless all you guys at the Charleston Recovery Center. Keep up the great work being done at their.

My daughter was an alcoholic . A scared alcoholic. She was admitted and immediantly surrounded by love and support. Thanks to Charleston Recovery she is sober and free of her addiction. She worked hard on the 12 step program with a lot of support. There are no short cuts. I highly recommend Charleston Recovery to help your loved one become sober and be given the tools of sobriety .

To all those brothers and sisters that are still suffering: This place changed my life! I was in the grips of a drug and Heroine addiction for 25 years and could not imagine living any kind of life without drugs. I had managed to destroy all facets of my life, wife, kids, home, work, money, friends, other family members, the list goes on and on. If there was any part of my life that had any merit, I brought it crashing down around myself with disregard for anyone or anything around me. As of 6/26/15 I've been living a new life of happiness, joyousness, freedom, and serenity. The desire/obsession to use ANYTHING has been completely removed, no really, it's as if it never existed! I have ceased fighting everything and have found true happiness that I chased for a quarter of a century by chemical means to no avail. This place WORKS! It really does! TRY IT!!! It will be the first good and best decision that you've ever made in your life!!!'n

Thanks Walt You and your wife have been an inspiration to so many.

This program saved my friend's life. I owe them more than I could every repay.

While I was there just about everyone got sick, sure think it was all the mold and dust. Staff was very attentive the first couple of days,after that I was just another addict basically left to fend for myself. Attended meetings throughout the day....lots of time sitting around or watching tv. Not a very organized staff. Turnover was high people coming and going all the time. I did get the feeling it's all about the money. Would not recommend this place to anyone. Please do your research . Very contrived environment benefiting the people /person in charge financially.

When I was looking for a solution for my wife's alcoholism I was skeptical of the Charleston Recovery Center because of some reviews on this site and my initial impression of the house. After speaking with one of their directors at length my worries began to lift. I could tell that she had a very similar experience to ours and was now 4yrs sober - and happy. 90 days later I couldn't be happier with the decision to take my wife here. Not only is she sober, she is soo much healthier in mind, body and spirit. She's like a different person! Regarding the facilities - this is not a clinical setting. They have multiple homes where the residents live and study the AA "Big Book". There are not doctors that monitor patients around the clock. This was concerning to me at first, but I now realize that their staff has seen everything under the sun and is more than capable of helping new residents through their detox and into recovery, because they have all been there before too. Under their guidance, my wife did visit the doctor on a couple of occasions to verify her health, receive medicine...etc. and she always came back with a positive review. Also, Roper Hospital is only minutes away in the event of an emergency. Now that I am more familiar with the treatment program of Alcoholics Anonymous I understand that helping others get sober is one of the primary ways that the alcoholic will stay sober and this facility is that principle in action. While they do not offer "luxury" facilities, by any means, they are safe and adequate and the primary focus is truly on recovery for everyone that attends. If finding a luxury facility is a main priority you may be better suited elsewhere. The facilities are typical homes and the residents are tasked with chores to clean and maintain the ares where they live, work and play. It is not perfect, but it is adequate. From what I can tell, if the attendee is willing and ready to get sober this place will work for them. For me that is the most important part. They have a sand volleyball court at the main house, & location in Florida with a pool where they take residents as a treat to "get away", they reward those who work hard by taking them to broadway shows, movies, the beach, to dinner...etc. all in an effort to re-integrate them back into society and learn how to have fun while being sober. It's not all fun and games by any means, but judging by my wife's stories and some pictures on their Facebook page it seems like they are trying to make the best of a difficult situation. It definitely changed my preconceptions of what "rehab" is like. While this place is not for everyone, looking back I am very pleased with my decision to send my wife here and I think it is a great, affordable option for anyone else who is truly ready to get sober. She is also happier than she ever thought she could be and recommends it as well!

Before coming into Charleston Recovery Center I was hopeless, broken, beaten, homeless, and felt worthless. I never thought I'd be able to stay sober for 15 minutes let alone 8 months. I was convinced I was going to die a heroin addict and I became okay with that. I thought there was no hope for me. After being in and out of 6 other treatment centers I found this one and I'm beyond grateful I did. I came into this place 30 pounds underweight, desperate, and in bad shape. I was tired of hurting everyone around me and was tired of living the life I was living. Slowly but surely I started getting healthy again and started learning about this program and I started feeling like maybe there was hope for me. I saw the program working in others lives and that was enough for me to make my beginning. This program has worked for me in every aspect possible...the staff is amazing, caring, and loving. I instantly felt accepted by everyone once I walked in Charleston Recovery's door. I have my life back. Since I've gotten sober I've had experiences that I never thought was possible..I've traveled, I've loved, I've laughed, and most of all I've felt happiness. Residents and staff understand me and I understand them and going through my whole life feeling like no one could ever understand me..that was a big deal. Through this program I've gotten my family back, I have life long friends, I have a sense of belonging. Wonderful things have come about that I could of never dream of.

Easy transition and good support. Good family involvement. More recreational options. Easier follow up procedures. Very good staff. Helped make transition process smooth. Effective treatment. Good follow through.

The old rooms are nasty and not taken care of.

My name is Jennifer. In 2014 I was a hopeless, dying alcoholic. It was not by lack of trying, family support, love, money, lack of will power, fortitude or morals. Prior to 2014 I had everything in life I had set out to accomplish. I attended a Division1 college on a full athletic scholarship. I was honored for sportsmanship, MVP, Captain of a winning varsity program. I was one of the first female athletes to be a contributing member of a sorority and top 6 in the University Homecoming Pageant. Upon graduation, I moved to NYC where I lived and worked for 20 years.... I had much success both socially and financially. I had an award winning career in Real Estate, married a wonderful man and on paper was the epitome of success and happiness, That was not my reality...... I was suffering from alcoholic torture which I endured for 20 years. In 2014 after losing what I thought was everything and after a stint in a "famous $35,000.00" a month rehab where I learned to stay out of bars and not drink just for today, I went on an death spiral of selfish drinking, un- employability and path of destruction effecting everyone whose life I touched. But for the grace of God, my family found the Charleston Recovery Center and the 12 Step program at the Ashley Hope House. When I first arrived at Ashley Hope/CRC I was willing to do anything, except a spiritual program. But a spiritual based, literal 12 Step Program is what I needed and what I got.... I had admitted over and over I was powerless over alcohol and resigned to the fact that I would never be able to drink again, but how... I had lived that way for 20 years and in my mind had only recently lost the power of choice in drink...I still believed that living without alcohol was not as bad as death, there was no point in living... I had lost everything already. But the staff and the residents of CRC all just like me, hopeless alcoholics and addicts showed me I had a 3 part illness- they showed me specifically, through a literal interpretation of the Big Book how to work a 12 Step Program, how to teach a 12 step program and how to LIVE without alcohol or drugs. In the year and a half I have been affiliated with CRC I have experienced not only more that 12 months of sobriety for the first time in 25 years but I live each day happier, with the knowledge and tools to share my strength and hope with other alcoholics and addicts..... This is a life infinitely more useful and gratifying than any I have known in my prior existence. I have my family back, have made amends to those I hurt during my active addiction and today I know a new freedom, peace and sense of well being with the knowledge that as long as I keep enlarging my spiritual life and helping others I am recovered. If you suffer from alcoholic torture or drug addiction like I did, or if you have a loved one who is dying needlessly like I was, please know there is a solution,, It is Charleston Recovery Center. I write this today to express my gratitude and to pay forward my debt to the people who so generously shared the solution with me.

If you are thinking about the methadone program here.run far and fast.

very involved staff but food and activities need improvement. I learned a lot during my stay.

Good location but no help.. They were silent and asked useless questions.

they helped my friend out a lot She felt very welcome and comfortable there

This facility was well put together and offered many different types of treatment. This facility met the needs of my family and the counselors really genuinely helped and cared.

Wife in treatment for 3 weeks and has been good 5 yrs. Great follow up counseling.

the doctors and the treatment you receive are strengths of the facility, but it is a little old looking. the perfect place for a loved one that has a drug or alcohol problem.

Do not send your loved ones or yourself here! Speaking as an alumni, the information advertised on the website is false and misleading. It's all about saying things to get people in the door so the head can make money. This place is a joke. The house is very poorly maintained. There is mold in the air vents, cockroaches in the bedrooms and outside of the house, bed bugs infestations have occurred several times in the past 2 years. People get kicked out and replaced on almost a daily basis. Perhaps the biggest red flag about this place is that they are charging $6,000.00 per resident. The money is not being spent on food for the residents, maintaining the house, buying things to accommodate the residents (blankets, towels, hygiene supplies, medicine, etc.). Accommodations are either donated or self purchased. Where is the money going???

We strongly discourage any mind altering drugs- we don't believe in methadone or other "clinical or synthetic solutions" . We are Spiritually based. I have not seen one cockroach inside or outside in years and our pest control company has done a magnificent job in maintaining a pest free environment. This has been well documented by government agency inspections. No one is perfect, of course, and we will address any problem that might arise in the future as best we can. As much as we disagree with some of the negative reviews we understand that our opinion is subjective. But this one is false. .

I totally agree with BSG. Everything she said is true. Please don't sent your family members there. It is all about the money.

I agree 100% with Kristina. My loved one and I chose this place based on the false information that they provide family care. It is quite the opposite. Their approach at times is more like indoctrination. They surround themselves with people who are overly loyal and potentially brainwashed to some degree. The facility is overcrowded and not well cared for. The director is very unsettling. The cost is 2 thousand dollars, and it is not the right choice for a family since these conditions are risky. There was almost daily turnover of people leaving and being replaced. It gave you he feeling that it may just be about the money. Different things work for different people but I wouldn't make that decision agin to go there. The potential for things to get worse due to poor choice of conduct is too great.

This place doesn't care about the families behind the addicts, just the addict.

Excellent program. Excellent interaction.

Bluff Plantation
  • Highly successful, evidence-based treatment program
  • Multidisciplinary team of physicians, clinicians, psychiatrists and thearpists
  • Incorporates the Malibu Beach Recovery Diet which boosts dopamine levels
Crest View Recovery Center
  • Accepts Aetna, United Healthcare, UMR, Cigna and other "big name" insurance companies
  • Medical Director is a psychiatrist and sees all the clients
  • Healing in the mountains of Western NC