32018 HW 59
Maud OK 74854

Clay Crossing Philosophy

Clay Crossing Foundation's mission is to provide quality extended chemical dependency treatment in a structured and supportive living environment. We welcome all male consumers, including those with co-occurring mental health conditions. Our goal is to enhance the consumer's ability to achieve sustained recovery as evidenced by maintaining abstinence from mood altering substances and increasing serenity, integrity, spirituality, and life contentment.

• Individual Therapy
    This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

• Client & Family Support Groups
    Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

Horseback riding

Hiking trails

Physical fitness and work-out room

There is no official review of Clay Crossing yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

Thank you for being so caring to our son! It was better than we had hoped. He has been in a 2 others and didn't work at it but his counselors got through to him. He is still doing well, better than we have seen him in years! God Bless all of the staff for the love you showed all of us. Keep up the good work.

When I went to Clay Crossing I felt worthless. I didnt care if I lived or died. I didnt think anybody else cared either. My first 2 weeks I didnt do the program. I did nothing but feel sorry for myself. I guess something finally clicked because after that first 2 weeks I started doing my program and following my counselors advice. I got involved with the animals and started making friends for life. I went in wanting to die and came out wanting to live. I'm now one month away from getting my belt buckle! Thank God for Clay Crossing!

I chose Clay Crossing for my husband and it was a great choice. We were close to divorcing if he didn't get help. He didn't want to go but after the first week he was glad he did. The counselors are great and the family counseling they offer helped us so much. The staff was always so nice and helpful whenever I called or came for a visit. My husband now understands better why he became an addict and how to cope with it. I'd recommend Clay Crossing to anyone who really wants to change their life.

I was skeptical about coming after reading some reviews but I'm glad that I did. I learned things about my addiction that I never knew about. I learned why triggers are triggers and how to handle them. It wasn't easy but nothing in life is if its worthwhile. Very caring staff and great counselors. They don't fall for your crap so if that's what you're looking for forget it. The facility itself is older but what you would call comfortable and relaxing. I thank everyone at Clay Crossing for my treatment. I've been sober 11 months now.

This was a great place for our son. He did not want to go to Rehab but they won him over and after 30 days he begin to work their program and ended up doing vey well and is sober after nearly a year. Thanks for all the caring people that work there! They are the best!

Wonderful rehab facility. Excellent treatment program and great staff.

Clay Crossing was great for me, I went there 5 months ago and I'm very happy that I did. They really helped me get my life together and prepared me to stay clean. I went back there last week to celebrate with a bunch of guys getting their Belt buckles for having a year of sobriety after being in treatment there.. I plan to get my buckle when I have 6 more months sober! Thanks to all of the staff there for caring so much.

My sister found Clay Crossing and sent her son there for three months of treatment. It was even better than we expected and couldn't say enough good things about the staff, they treated us like family. He has 10 months of clean sober living. Thank you for helping him get his life back.

One of the many terrible rehab rackets in this country! Basically just an overpriced adult summer camp. All they want is to take a families money! They take advantage of people who are in a desperate and life threatening position, promising to change a loved one's behaviors. The counselors are truly just con men who bully families and patients into submission. When a loved one is killing themselves with an addiction, families will do anything to try and help them, and these guys prey on their vulnerability! Truly sad and shameful!

Great place!! Our son did really well there and is continuing to live life without drugs. He is doing well in school again. The counselors are amazing, I love them! If guys want to change their life, they can do it, unfortunately some work harder against everything they are taught.

Very very bad.

Great place for our son! Loved what they did for him and the counselors were wonderful, very caring. It is rustic but very effective and the food was great, he gained 20 lb that he needed.

A friend recommended we send our son to Clay Crossing. Our friend had gone through their program last year and has done so good since. Our son loved it and the staff worked miracles on him, he came back as his old self. We can't thank everyone there enough for what they did for him and how they treated him like he was family. He gained 15 lbs and looks good!! God Bless them!

Clay Crossing staff went out of their way to make my husband feel that he was worthwhile and he could regain all he had lost over the years. They were more like family to us, they showed how much they cared and understood what he was going through. The counselors really care and are all great! Thank you for saving him and making these last few months peaceful again.

Clay Crossing was life saver for me! They really welcomed me and helped me to understand what I needed to do to live a sober life. My life and the lives of my family was in shambles when I got there and I really didn't want to be there. My counselor urged and pushed me to work their program, even when I didn't want to. This last year has been the best I've known in many years. Thank you to all the staff at Clay Crossing, you really make the difference!

Overall a good program

From day 1 we were treated with respect at Clay Crossing. The staff is so friendly and willing to help with even the little things like getting laundry soap for my brother when he ran out before we could visit. My brother's counselor is an ex-addict so we felt this really helped with getting my brother to relate his feelings

Good program but needs a better holistic offering

They lied to us. I was supposed to be in 90 day residential and then moved to phase 2 transitional but they tried to keep me in residential for the money. They would not file our insurance they only wanted us to pay them cash each and told us we could get reimbursed but they would not give us the information needed to file for reimbursement.

This facility may have been an effective treatment center long years ago, but not now. Run down, no effective counseling, counselors, or over-site. Designed to get your money only. Taking advantage of people and families in need of real help. Look elsewhere for help. It isn't here. Speak to other facilities before you invest your hard earned money.

Clay Crossing was my last chance. I was gonna die. Counselor and staff were great. I have m life and family back. Sober 138 days and still going. Thank you Clay Crossing

Saved my life. I didn't want to go. Didn't think I needed to go. Relapsed once and then got my act together. I did my program and classes and groups. My counselor was awesome and patient with me but didnt fall for my excuses. I thank God I found Clay Crossing

I could not be more pleased with how they helped my son. We brought him there after a friend encouraged us to do so. Their son loved it there and is doing so well at home and on his job. He has nearly a year of sobriety since he finished 90 days of treatment. Our son is thriving but it's only been 4 months, his counselor checks on him and encourages him. I'd recommend them to anyone that is serious about getting their life back together. You have to wok at it and follow their counsel and if you do, it works. There's always some that think they know more than the Staff and don't want to follow rules and that's too bad for them. It is takes work and it's a struggle but it's worth it in the end. Thank you for giving us our son back!

Horrible counseling. Terrible facilities. The place is falling apart. The staff put no effort into helping their patients. It's a revolving door of hopelessness.

I am doing so well since my stay at Clay Crossing, they were great for me and my family. I loved how well the Counselors understood my issues and how to help me. I'd send a family member to get help, they really care for the men. If you want help and are willing work at the things they teach you, it is wonderful place to get your life back. I can't say enough good things about all of the staff, they are amazing.

I was a resident at Clay Crossing for 6 months. I am 9 years 364 days sober. I am greatful for that time and realize its up to (Me) daily to continue forward. Although it is true there was no RN on duty, or security. I made a choice to be more open minded to what was being offered. Because no one was going to make me stay there like, (security)! There are an abundance of treatment centers around the world. This one may or may not be for you or your loved one. However, the mission at Clay Crossing remains one that is priceless. Sobriety!!! Anyone can achieve it but, they must want it. It is a second chance at life and it is truly 50/50. I could fall apart tomorrow and make some really bad choices. As long as I focus on now, today and deal with reality, quit making excuses, deal with my emotions, and realize its okay to be glad, sad, hurt, afraid, or ashamed. I will probably quit being so mad! I am a good person that is not perfect!!! I know things will be okay. Clay Crossing brought me back to reality and I am thankful...good luck and god bless.

When we took our loved one to Clay Crossing we expected things to be as they were advertised on their website. Nothing could be farther from the truth. There is no security . We had to pay most of the money out of our pocket and even though we were told that Clay Crossing would assist us in filing insurance claims, they refused to help us. They also refused to give us the necessary information to file the claims ourselves. When we made the decision to move our loved to another facility, he was treated terribly. They are not what they advertise to be. They only want your money.

We knew within days that this program wasn't a right fit for our son. He suffers from severe mental illness as well as addiction. There is no nurse on staff to hand out their meds. We were told a CNA did this (I'll point out, a CNA is not a nurse!) but our son said upper level clients actually handed out his meds most of the time. When he asked to transfer elsewhere because he needed more accountability, the request was largely ignored. Thankfully the treatment center we ended up taking our son to bent their own rules and accepted him without doing a "door to door". We observed one heck of a power trip and certainly no compassion for someone who obviously needed a higher level of care and accountability. I'm happy to say my son is now in good hands elsewhere. With a FT nursing staff and Doctors on staff, within 24 hours he has already visited with the Psychiatrist and had his lithium levels checked. Neither of which were even addressed in the 2 weeks he was at Clay Crossing. In my opinion, this is not a rehab. It's DEFINITELY NOT A DUAL DIAGNOSIS FACILITY. If you or your son has a mental illness, please know it wont be treated at Clay Crossing. My son said it was more like summer camp. I'd say it seemed more of a transitional/sober living type of place.

Sunspire Health Hilton Head
  • Detox
  • Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Discovery Point Retreat
  • Nestled among serene rolling pastures 30 minutes south of Dallas
  • The latest treatments and medications to manage and resolve any withdrawal
  • State of the art therapies to improve the symptoms and stressors that often create barriers