Get Real Recovery in San Juan Capistrano, CA

30290 Rancho Viejo Road Suite 204
San Juan Capistrano CA 92675

Get Real Recovery Philosophy

The Get Real Mission is to provide safe, confidential and quality-driven treatment in a therapeutic environment for individuals in need of substance abuse treatment. Our programs are designed to allow the individual to smoothly transition through every phase of their treatment plan.

We know that every individual is unique; the ravages of addiction are chronic, progressive and without help – can be terminal. Receiving treatment at Get Real Recovery is the beginning of a new chapter and a new life for you and your loved one. We provide top of the line care from the first phone call through graduation from our program. We provide real recovery solutions. We offer one year of aftercare at no cost for clients completing our program.

We love what we do and we know what works. Recovery demands structure from the moment we wake up until we place our head on the pillow each evening. We create a consistent daily structure that retrains the brain to adapt to new behaviors that in turn creates new neural pathways in the brain. We understand that repetition and routine provides a person with a strong foundation that will continue into their long-term recovery. We provide structure with the combination of: Incidental Medical Services, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Holistic Healing, 12-Step Principles, Individual Therapy Sessions and Life Skills Training.

Get Real Recovery has various levels of care and will look at your specific situation to determine what program scheduling will work best for you. We offer morning, afternoon and evening group and individual therapy sessions. We offer a free admissions assessment to discuss our various programming options. Depending on where you or your loved one is with their treatment or recovery, we can offer full day treatment to evening outpatient programming. We help people who are entering treatment for the first time to those who are attending work or school. We are standing by to discuss all of the options that we offer. Call the Admissions Team today for a free confidential assessment and insurance check.

The Get Real Recovery treatment programs were designed to provide more intimate and smaller group sizes offering more individualized care. The small staff to patient ratio allows for more comfort and close monitoring. When recovery from addiction or dual diagnosis we understand that having intimate groups will provide for increased comfort and security during the treatment process. Our commitment to maintaining a small group size small is why Get Real Recovery is set apart from other addiction and dual diagnosis treatment programs. The smaller group setting also allows each of our clients get lots of personal attention and meaningful guidance. In addition, all groups and individual counseling is led by highly qualified therapists and counselors.

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-occurring Disorders Treatment

• Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
    Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.

Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

Small Intimate Group Setting

Addiction & Dual Diagnosis Treatment Programs by the Ocean

Larry Smith, LAADC

CEO & Co-Founder

Larry is responsible for the overall operations including, finances, accounting, budgeting, acquisitions and business development. He is an advanced level licensed addiction counselor (LAADC), lecturer, public speaker and author. Larry’s long term personal recovery has inspired him to dedicate his life to helping others who are suffering from addiction. Larry is a 1977 Cum Laude Graduate of The University of Toledo with a Bachelors degree in Business Management and Psychology.

In 2010, Larry published a goal setting and journaling book for people in recovery. This book also addresses the neurological changes that take place in the brain during addiction and in recovery. TVs “Dr. Drew” Pinski MD, and renowned addiction psychiatrist Joseph Pursch MD, endorse Captain Larry Smith’s Daily Life Plan Journal. Larry’s recovery articles are published monthly in Serene Scene Magazine and other online publications. Larry’s latest book “Flight to Transformation” is being published in 2017.

Larry is a popular speaker and educational presenter in the recovery field. His well known presentations include: “Reclaiming the Hijacked Brain” and “Positive Psychology in Addiction Recovery”

Larry has 40 years experience in military and commercial aviation. As a commercial airline pilot and USAF fighter pilot, he has logged over 21,000 hours of flying time. He is licensed to fly the Boeing 727, 737, 747, 757, 767 and 777. He spent 14 years associated with United Airlines Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as an Airline Pilots Association Union Representative. He performed interventions, counseling and acted as a Peer Pilot.

Lori Cattern, C.A.T.C. II

Executive Director & Co-Founder

Lori Cattern-Smith is the Co-founder and Clinical Director of Get Real Recovery. As a hands-on owner, she oversees all clinical activities and personally monitors the day-to-day treatment of all clients attending Get Real. She has over two decades of experience working in the addiction and behavioral health fields. She has been on staff as an advanced level case manager and counselor at many treatment facilities and has an impeccable reputation in the recovery community.

Lori’s expertise includes; denial & anger management, identifying self-sabotaging behaviors, facing fear head-on, and building self-esteem through empowerment. Lori understands that each client has different needs. Lori’s directness and compassion puts clients and their families at ease with the recovery process. Her approach is compassionate however, she never waivers from the personal responsibility one must take in their own recovery.

Lori is a graduate of the Optimum Health Institute (OHI) in San Diego, CA. OHI focuses on Holistic Healing and how the Mind, Body and Spirit unifies in recovery. She is certified in EEG, Neural-feedback. Lori is an advanced level Reiki practitioner and brings an authentic warmth to everyone she meets. Lori’s has an amazing ability to work with the diverse populations in addiction recovery. Lori has achieved long-term sobriety and understands first hand the ravages of addiction.

Lori administers the FAA Mandated Commercial Pilots Monitoring Groups. This includes all levels of care for pilots with substance abuse issues. She works closely with professionals in the business, medical and legal fields. There is never an ego too big or self esteem too small for Lori to dismantle and transform into a healthy and happy individual.

She has guided over 50 pilots, helping them procure and maintain their FAA Special Issuance Medical Certificates. Presently she oversees 21 pilots from the private sector and commercial airlines.

ABOUT GET REAL RECOVERY

Located a few miles from the beach in the pretty city of San Juan Capistrano, Southern Calif., Get Real Recovery offers detox, luxury residential treatment, outpatient care at varying intensities, and sober-living facilities for individuals struggling with substance abuse and dual diagnosis.

The core components of treatment are the 12-Steps; cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT); group therapy in small, intimate groups; individual therapy; and life skills training. Holistic programming is also an important part of treatment: the center offers mindfulness, Reiki, acupuncture, massage therapy, chakra clearing, nutrition classes, sleep guidance, yoga, and other activities.

Outpatient care is available at three intensities — full-day outpatient (or partial hospitalization/PHP), half-day outpatient (or intensive outpatient/IOP), and general outpatient — in the morning, afternoon, and evening, to suit a variety of schedules. At all levels of care, the center prioritizes creating a stable routine as an essential part of recovery.

When they finish treatment, clients can participate in up to a year of free aftercare services.

The center’s founders are in long-term recovery, and the treatment team consists of a doctor who’s board-certified in addiction medicine and anesthesiology, a psychologist, a social worker, a marriage and family therapist, and licensed and certified addiction counselors. There’s also a full-time chef, a dietitian, and a yoga teacher on staff. All nine of the individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the staff’s level of training and experience gave it five out of five stars.

Up to 14 residents at a time sleep in four upscale homes in resort-style communities; private bedrooms are available. During their stay, residents can enjoy a heated outdoor pool, a spa, a garden, and a piano. There are also stables and riding paths nearby, and the beach is five miles away. All nine individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the center’s cleanliness gave it five out of five stars.

Of the 22 reviews submitted to Rehabs.com to date, 19 were positive and just three negative. The five alumni polled on the facility’s offerings in a variety of treatment metrics gave the center average ratings of 4.8 out of five stars for its exercise and leisure options and 4.6 out of five stars for its holistic offerings, family program, and counseling options.

In their comments, the reviewers repeatedly praised the center’s staff: “They are pure professionals and will go the extra mile to help you in your recovery,” D.B. wrote. Also winning recurring praise was the center’s intimate feel and the resulting ease of access to therapeutic staff: “Groups were very educational, small census, I even was able to attend more groups when needed,” Matthew wrote in a representative review. Some alumni even described the center as changing or saving their lives: “Before I came in, I was a homeless alcoholic without any direction in life. Today I am a productive member of society because of the help I received,” M.M. wrote.

The reviews also yielded some recurring criticism. More than one former client wrote that the center did not resemble its promotional pictures: “The pictures on their sites are nothing like the actual feel of the houses. The one I was at in particular was dated, had an odd odor, and nothing worked right,” A.S. wrote.

Of the seven reviews submitted to Rehabs.com to date, four were positive and three negative. The four loved ones polled by Rehabs.com on the center’s offerings in a variety of areas gave it perfect five-star average ratings for its family program, holistic offerings, and counseling options. More than one loved one spoke highly of the center’s communication: “The staff maintains frequent contact with patient's family with updates on progress,” B.D.C. wrote. Loved ones also praised the center’s experienced staff, small group size, and caring atmosphere.

Two reviewers cited confusing and misleading billing and insurance practices, and B.J.L. wrote: “It was a waste of money. A month later my 40 yr old daughter was worse… Very disappointed in the very mimiminal mental health treatment.” The facility responded to the last complaint to write: “This is an a plant from another facility or a con.”

Treatment costs $26,000/month, and the center accepts most PPO insurance plans on an out-of-network basis as well as self-pay. Financial assistance is available for eligible clients. The nine individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the center’s affordability gave it an average rating of 4.9 out of five stars.

Updated February 2017

Published on February 2017

This place was amazing, i came in here and went through detox and felt just absolutely terrible. This place put me back on track the staff at get real are amazing and because they are so small you really get the most out of the program i mean this place just helped turn my life around 100% and i am so thankful for everything they have done for me i just loved this place it became my second home and second family this place was my favorite.

I was 94 year old train wreck when i got in here. I was using meth. I really good smooth detox and staff was very courteous, caring loving staff. If I ever had a problem someone was available to talk to me. The tools I have learned during this journey with the help of Get Real has made me a much happier stable individual. I have 60 days today. Now i feel ready for the future.

I stepped out on Faith and came to the best treatment center and I definately been in a couple in Dallas Tx... The have the best team of people... The owners of Get real are totally awesome and caring... They have the best therapeutic classes and 1 on 1 counseling and I hate to leave because this place ROCKS..... LOVE YOU GUYS

It is not an over-statement to say that Get Real Recovery saved our daughter's life. Larry, Lori, and the entire Get Real Recovery staff, as well as the Sober Living residences they work with, are incredibly DEDICATED, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and CAPABLE professionals. Anyone who has dealt with the addiction of a loved one knows what a traumatic roller-coaster ride that can be. Within minutes of meeting Larry and Lori on the day our daughter self-admitted, we knew she was in good hands. Having recently completed a 90-day Get Real Recovery program, our daughter is 99 days clean and sober today, with a constant smile on her face and excitement in her heart for what life holds. A truly incredible transformation. If you have a loved one or friend who is struggling with addiction, get them to Get Real Recovery today! Thank you Get Real Recovery!!

Get Real changed my life! Grateful is an understatement.

Their facilities are beautiful, and its apparent the staff is passionate about recovery and helping others.

My experience at Get Real Recovery has changed my life. Prior to coming into this facility not only was I dealing with substance abuse, but I was plagued with internal issues that stemmed from childhood trauma. Group therapy and one on one sessions with my counselors have taught me the importance of letting go, forgiving, and that it is okay to rely on others to help you through life. The joy that has come from knowing that I am not alone in my recovery has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. The staff is very caring and have a way of making you feel as if you are the most important person to ever walk through the doors. I am truly grateful for the experience for my time here. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for help for themselves or for a loved one.

Get Real is a great place. The groups are awesome, life-changing, and helpful. Outings are a great way for motivation in life, to see the better side of life. The food is great always caring about what you eat. The staff is great, awesome, and excellent people that take pride and time in what they do, knowing the struggle of an addict and it works if you work it.

I Love Get Real Recovery!

Pays close attention to individual needs of patients. The staff maintains frequent contact with patient's family with updates on progress. The facility itself is wonderful ! ! !

I really enjoyed having the small group setting, everyone was given personal attention. All the staff at the Residential and Get Real Center were Very friendly and attentive to my needs. I have 90 days today and ready to face the world.

The staff at Get Real Recovery truly cares about their clients and is willing to do what it takes to get them the treatment they need.

I would like to let everyone out there know that Get Real is the Real thing. They are pure professionals and will go the extra mile to help you in your recovery. I would like to thank them and I will absolutely recommend this program to anyone in need. Again, Thank you guys so much.. I'm on my way to a fulfilling and meaningful life because of the tools I have learned here. Happy New Year.

Let me start off by saying my experience was in-patient not outpatient. So I have no idea about that part of their program. I can say that I detoxed at Get Real and moved onto their residential treatment. If you can call it that. The pictures on their sites are nothing like the actual feel of the houses. The one I was at in particular was dated, had an odd odor, and nothing worked right. The equaline therapy and swimming promised in the websites were false. We werent allowed to use the pool because they wouldnt turn on the heater because of the bill. All the outings that were promised never happened because there was never a driver to take us because they kept quitting so it wad a lot of sitting around watching TV. The gourmet meals were mainly inedible and Ill eat anything. The chef's kept quitting leaving us delivered food to eat from a catering company known for terrible food. There were no snacks to supplement our hunger because what they dont tell you is that they chose a "holistic" approach to "recovery" leaving any type of sugar or caffienated beverage out of the picture. The pantry was under lock and key which held a few things we werent allowed to eat. "Allowed to eat." I've been to facilities where there were bed bugs and we had to support ourselves on food stamps to feed the house and I would go back in a second if it were a choice. And besides all those things like ammenities and food, it could have been out-weighed if the program they had was good. But there wasnt one. It was random AA meetings mainly at the house or meetings staff chose for us. Followed by a random hike here and there. Normally at some un-godly hour after an all-nighter of TV and Nature-Valley granola bars. Go somewhere else. Go learn something at a state facility that doesnt promise what they cant gi e or are too cheap to give.

No client every enrolled with those initials with those initials. Absoute lies - not one word is true.

Great Experience! The Staff are knowledgeable and caring. The facilities and housing are 5 star.

I went through Get Real Recovery. From the beginning to end, I could not have asked for a better experience. This was not my first treatment center and I can say that this place is different. The staff is professional, but they actually care about their clients. They helped me turn my entire life around. Before I came in, I was a homeless alcoholic without any direction in life. Today I am a productive member of society because of the help I received. This place changed my life and I am forever grateful.

The staff at Get Real recovery is considerate, caring and loving all while operating on a very professional basis. All the groups are small and educational. I received a lot of individual attention and session with my case manager, therapist and Psychiatrist. I would highly recommend this treatment center for any addiction.

It was a waste of money. A month later my 40 yr old daughter was worse. I pleaded with them in detailed texts tof not be conned into thinking my daughter was co dependant. She has lived off others for past 10 yrs and does nothing for others. Explained her behavior met all the criteria of borderline personality disorder. I was expecting the professional help that the Web site led me to believe but it did not happen. Obviously very little effort was put forth and the only diagnosis they had was ANXIETY. Her life is in jeopardy due to reckless behavior and bizarre dillusional. They took my $12,000 and besides the basic detox very little was done. They go off the facility to AA meetings and have to supply a large amount of food for the "house ". My daughter was very upset about having to share one small bathroom with 5 or 6 other women. Very disappointed in the very mimiminal mental health treatment. Anxiety was only a tiny portion of her mental health issues.

This is an a plant from another facility or a con. We have never had more than 3 women in our detox home at one time. We DO NOT take clients with only mental health issues, we refer them to another facility.

The staff cares about their clients well being. Not enough activities. Thank you, Get Real, for setting the standards for other treatment centers! This is one of the better ones. They actually care about their clients.

I went through get real and it was truly a life changing experience. From the groups to the clients to the staff it was all so great. The staff truly understand what your going through and whole heartedly want to help, they treat you with the utmost respect. I couldn't have asked for a program that cared so much for their clients even after they graduate the program. Before i went to get real i had nothing i was a homeless junkie going nowhere leading a miserable life. After getting the help i needed from get real i know have a job and my family life is better than i ever thought it could be, but most importantly get real helped me find out who i really was. I owe this program my life.

When I first came to this recovery I was welcomed with open arms and loving hearts. The staff here shows an exceptional willingness to provide the greatest support required for recovery. Recovery is not an easy thing to go through and it takes dedication from both recovery staff and the individual recovering to succeed fully. I have found that the rehabilitation center provides their part to the fullest extent and has been more than accommodating in all aspects. It is important that these requirements are met completely so that recovery can be achieved and Get Real Recovery, in my honest and discerning opinion, meets these requirements phenomenally.

Staff was unbelievable - One of the women was always available to talk to, usually the owner is not as accessible as at Get Real. They guided me and groups were informative

Where do I begin? Well maybe something short and simple. My name is Jimmy and currently Alaska is my home state now! I am an alcoholic who also struggle with an enormous tremendous since I have ADHD. My company sent me to San Juan Capistrano, Ca to seek help. Yes I was nervous and denial. Get Real try to help me find the right steps to stay sober while in Detox. They have an awesome team who put up with my energetic smart-mouth comments and yet broke the rules as I realized I had to take responsibilities. Once done with detox after 35 days, I was transferred to a sober living home to begin the next step while attending classes at the Center. Get Real has wonderful staff members who worked hard and where able to be really patient with me. I was too much yet they didn't give up. I met a wonderful doctor who has over 10 years of medication experience who prescribed the right medication that was non narcotic. Over time the medication started doing its job. I calmed down so much and started to take action. They show me the tools to become a leader. Two of the staff members in particular have worked with the clients and keep checking where doing great. One of them is a wonderful strong woman who is a great leader. The counseling also helped others. As others progress so did I. We started to realize our potential. Coming out with plans how to stay sober. Become responsible, care, and be honest about the situation. Get Real listens to the clients and will definitely work with them. Yet Get Real can only do so much but its up to the client to also try putting the effort. This might be my first rehab center and its wonderful yet is my job to use the tools they gave me to stay sober. Thank you Get Real as we all keep progressing. Keep up the great work!!

Who has two thumbs up and will, without a doubt recommend Get Real Recovery to anyone that is struggling with addiction? This guy. I had a very good friend of mine, who was struggling with addiction, reach out to me asking for help. Through positive experiences of other friends, I suggested GRR. He had a great experience there and Get Real gave him the necessary tools to "Get Real" with himself and his issues and also how to successfully live life clean & sober.

Groups were very educational, small census, I even was able to attend more groups when needed. They helped me get on feet with life skills. I have 70 days clean and planned discharge this Friday. I highly recommend this program. The staff were always available if I wanted to speak to them for advice. Therapy was helpful.

Matthew - thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to acknowledge Get Real's focus on clients. Wishing you peace, love and abundance

Our 19-year-old daughter Nikki had been a good student in High School and wished to work a year before starting college to save money. We noticed she began running with new so-called “friend” after HS graduation. Her behavior and attitude started going downhill and she never got that job to save money before college. My wife contacted one of Nikki’s old friends and who fessed up that Nikki had been using many drugs including pain pills, alcohol and meth. (Now we know she was even using heroin). Her old friends tried to help her but they too, were drinking and smoking pot. Nikki had become so bad her old friends wanted nothing to do with her. Nikki was relying on us for financial support. We cut her off from money and even quit paying for her cell phone. Soon to follow she was arrested (I do not wish to say for what) but she called us and asked for help. We told her we would not help her unless she would go to treatment. In August 2015 we sent our daughter to Get Real Recovery. Another parent we knew had sent their son there and they were very happy with the facilities and the counselors. Their son had been in many programs before and he resisted at first and complained he did not like Get Real Recovery. Eventually his attitude changed, he made new friends, and he began enjoying the activities and even the groups. He stayed for 90 days and left a changed young man. We learned from gracious people at Get Real that recovery from powerful drugs is a life long journey – also, that people stay clean because they find meaning and purpose in their lives and they stay away from the triggers. Our daughter was on a one-way street to total self-destruction and death. My advise to parents is not to wait – if you suspect something is wrong – take action, addiction makes people selfish and dishonest and it doesn’t get better without help. She attended a total of 72 days and still stays in touch with her counselor. I am thankful for the folks at Get Real Recovery.

This program has been very helpful in my journey getting sober and effective treatment. Great group education and passionate caring staff. I have a total of 57 days and been able to implement the life skill taught to my life today.

Very professional, patient goal oriented. Doctors and therapist were very supportive and did not feel rushed in my appointments. Be a little more accountability for clients. It is a small intimate group facility that provides structure and learning modules. I would return to Get Real Recovery if I ever needed it.

They helped me learn to live a healthy life along with providing me with healthy foods and education that I needed to maintain sober. no complaints My initial call with one of the staff was very helpful in making my decision to come to Get Real. She was very knowledgable in the program and was ready to help. When I arrived to their detox facility, the doctor was their waiting for me at arrival. One of the doctors was very helpful and supportive and provided me all the care I needed. My Therapist was such a great therapist. She really seems to care and goes out of her way to help. I could tell she loves her job and what she does. Get Real Recovery provided me with a stable structure and safe environment to help me stay clean and sober, the support and confidence they gave me allowed me to take charge of my recovery.

The facility was very open and honest about everything, they let me know what was going on daily with my treatment as well as with my insurance coverage including my length of stay and how the program was going to work day to day. Get Real Recovery has provided group sessions with have helped me tremendously, meeting with a therapist weekly has been a big attribute to my recovery and the staff was all very super supportive. I would recommend Get Real Recovery

People genuinely care..My experience at Get Real Recovery is that everyone genuinely cares, from the staff to the counselors. The houses are beautiful and the location is even better.

Dear AB, I appreciate your positive feedback about our recovery facility. We do take pride in our sincere approach to helping people in need. If you ever need additional help, don't hesitate to call us.

Genuineness; completeness; compassionateness;and realness... Growing pains if anything.... This facility is run by professionals who themselves have recovered from this addictive malady. Their sincere approach to assist in treatment is by far the most important asset in their inventory. I would highly recommend this recovery facility to my loved ones for rehabilitation treatment.

Dear GIR, thank you for taking your time to review and provide insightful and positive information regarding our recovery program. We pride ourselves in being an ethical program combined with sincere care for our clients and their well being.

small focused groups - personal therapy by experienced people. Once my daughter gave Get Real consent to talk with me, I recognized things that I do better as a parent. I was not prepared for my daughters heroin addiction. Great communication with staff.

Dear DWC, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our facility to other families who are in need. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and facility made your daughters’ stay with us a positive and helpful experience. Take care!

Dear George, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our facility to other individuals who are in need. The Get Real Recovery staff prides themselves in genuinely caring for our clients and their recovery needs. Take care!

Awful. One woman inparticular is a nightmare

Dear David, I am sorry your experience with a staff member was not what you expected. Get Real Recovery, Inc. has been dedicated to clients and their families since inception. We understand that each client is different and make it a top priority to try and accommodate their unique needs from financial situations to their treatment planning. We wish you all the best.

Horrible program run by incompetent people. I would never send anyone here. They don't provide basic food items, run tedious groups, and keep messy houses. The pictures on their website aren't even pictures of their houses.

Dear Mag, I am sorry to hear about your personal experience with Get Real Recovery, Inc.. Our mission at Get Real Recovery, Inc. is to provide exceptional care and treatment to our clients. We wish you all the best.

We sent my step son to this place and during this trying time with our family they made it way worse. They advised us, after THEY spoke to our insurance, that my step son was covered. He went in on a Sat, we paid our $3000 CO-PAY, Monday they called and said the insurance denied him but give them $1500 they will keep. Then, On Wed they called and said give us $500 and he can stay. We called the insurance and they said GET REAL RECOVERY doctor is the one who told them our son does not need to be there. We told Get Real this and they could not tell us when the doctor saw our son nor could they tell us what was said but that my son was in the middle of detoxing. Then, they forgot to take my step son's phone and were surprised when my wife got a call from my step son and she told him that he has his phone. This place is run horribly. Don't send your loved ones here!!!

Dear Ty, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Get Real Recovery, Inc.. Our admissions team makes the transition as smooth as possible with regards to the insurance. If there is anything we can do to assist you better in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We wish you all the best.

This place is a scam!!! They admitted my son after they told us that they verified with our insurance that he was covered on a Saturday. Then, asked us to pay our co-payment of $3000. On Monday they called and said the insurance would not cover him but they would keep him until Wed for another $1500. Then Wed came around and they called and asked us for another $500. When we called the insurance they told us The Real Recovery Dr is the one who told them that our son did not need treatment. Nobody at Real Recovery knew what was going on and could not tell us when our son saw the dr nor what the dr actually told the insurance. My son was not supposed to have his phone when he was at Real Recovery but then he was calling us from it because they forgot to get it from him. This place is either scammers or bumbling idiots. I would NOT trust a loved one at this facility. We moved our son to Sheer Recovery right down the street and they are professional, caring, and competent; the difference is night and day.

Dear KB, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Get Real Recovery, Inc.. Get Real Recovery, Inc. makes it a priority to provide exceptional care and treatment to our clients. We have set policies and procedures to make sure situations are handled promptly when they arise. We are glad your son received great treatment at a facility which was a better fit for your family. We wish you all the best!

Great facility with a very supportive staff.

Dear PF, thank you for giving us a perfect rating. I’m sure our entire staff enjoyed assisting you with your recovery needs. Take care!

Evolve Treatment Centers for Teens
  • We have a state of the art music studio and our very own horses!
  • With only 6 beds per home, we are able to focus intensely on each client’s recovery.
  • Dr. Lauren Kerwin, Executive Clinical Director, received her training at Harvard/MGH, UCLA and learned DBT through BehaviorTech.
Photo of Sovereign Health Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, and Mental Health Treatment Programs
  • Symptom and Medication Management