Harmony Foundation, Estes Park, CO

Call 866-686-7867 to Contact Harmony Foundation Visit Website

• Overall Rating ( of 5)

No Ratings Yet? Add Your Review!

Treatment Center Setting
  • Mountains
  • Wilderness
  • Private/Secluded
  • Average Location/Amenities

Harmony Foundation Philosophy

To provide the foundation for sustained recovery from the diseases of drug and alcohol addiction.

Family Program

Colorado’s Longest Running Treatment Center

Lifetime aftercare programs

Testimonials

Tom McCarthy President

Photo of Tom McCarthy I am a Colorado native, raised in Golden and have lived in Boulder since 1968. Recently, I sold the business that I owned for 21 years. I have been married for 36 years and have 4 lovely daughters. I hold a BA in History from the University of Colorado and have been President of the University of Colorado Parent’s Association, Admissions Volunteer and Mentor at University of Colorado, and have served on several boards, both profit and nonprofit. Harmony provides excellent, quality care and gives a good jumpstart into recovery. I would absolutely send any of my friends or family to Harmony should they require treatment. It is my extreme pleasure to serve on the Harmony Foundation Board of Directors and assist in fulfilling the mission of Harmony.

Dorothy Dorman CEO

Photo of Dorothy Dorman Dorothy Dorman has over 26 years of experience at Harmony, most recently as the CEO. Prior to this she served as the CFO/Assistant Director. Dot has been an Estes Park resident since 1981 and has been involved in many community organizations including serving on the Board of the Fine Arts Guild, and Board Member and President of Habitat for Humanity of the Estes Valley. She has represented Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church on Estes Park Church of the Air and serves on the Church Finance Council and Fundraising Committee. She and her husband, Scott, have six children. Scott is employed by the Town of Estes Park as Fire Chief.

Editorial Review

There is no official review of Harmony Foundation yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

Rate & Review

Rehabs.com is currently overhauling its ratings and review system. As we collect and process additional data for the relaunch, we invite users to submit new ratings for facilities they have personally attended.

For your privacy, please do not use your full name.
For verification only. Your email will not be made public!