Iowa Methodist Medical Center - Younker Rehabilitation Center- Outpatient Therapy S in Des Moines, IA

1200 Pleasant Street
Des Moines IA 50309

Iowa Methodist Medical Center - Younker Rehabilitation Center- Outpatient Therapy S Philosophy

There is no official review of Iowa Methodist Medical Center - Younker Rehabilitation Center- Outpatient Therapy S yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

It's hard to say how effective this program is, as drug abuse and dependence is such a hard addiction to overcome. I believe this facility tried to help my loved one as best they could, but he was not ready to receive it. Group therapy was a great benefit. However, there were no holistic therapies.

I've been sober almost 3 years now. This treatment center helped me learn the tool coping methods and everything I needed. I have my self esteem back. Strengths included: counselors, rules, groups, one on one meetings, activities and church.

This facility does not have even one counselor including the man who runs it that has ever had any kind of addiction themselves. I as a recovering addict can relate to one better that actually understands and has been through similar not who is just book educated on it.

Staff really cared about each individual. Very perceptive and effective treatment plan. The aftercare was good as well.

Sunflower Wellness Retreat
  • Daily activities outside of the facility
  • Highly experienced staff
  • Exceptional reviews on our website
Positive Sobriety Institute
  • Intensive partial and outpatient programs, independent living and mandatory after care
  • Comprehensive Assessment Program that focuses on a compassionate advocacy-based evaluation
  • A RiverMend Health recovery program