New Creation Women's Treatment Philosophy
For many, addictions and alcoholism can be complex problems that not only involve compulsive use of substances, but also interlocks behaviors, feelings and how a client interacts with loved ones. This results in a lifestyle that is self-defeating and unstable. The best treatment does not stop at freeing our client from chemical use, but it also examines the impact of emotional, behavioral and interpersonal consequences. Our program helps clients find and maintain a lifestyle that is free of dependency. Learning and practicing honesty, open-mindedness and willingness are only some of those tools for treating addiction and alcoholism. With counseling from certified, professional staff members, these tools round out the recovery process. We need to learn how to find the excellence that is within us all and to celebrate it with every part of our heart and soul. New Creation was voted as "Best in Treatment" by Psychology Today and holds a CARF accreditation. New Creation is a bastion of hope, a place that is safe, secure and discrete allowing women to heal from pain and trauma and become free from the awful chains of addiction and/or alcoholism.
Areas of Specialization
Intensive Outpatient Program
New Creation offers an Intensive Outpatient Program designed to meet the needs of individuals who are currently employed, enrolled in school, or otherwise unable to take leave while receiving treatment. Program offerings include counseling, gender-specific services, relapse prevention planning, alumni programs and activities, transitional and sober living services, and more.
Clients receive gender-specific services designed to address specialized physical and emotional issues during treatment. Mental and spiritual healing are emphasized as key factors in each individual’s treatment program. Clients receive gender-specific living quarters while receiving residential care.
Skilled interventionists help families confront loved ones struggling with addiction and facilitate meaningful discussion to produce lasting change. Clients are provided a sober escort to ensure a safe arrival into treatment.
Individualized Women’s Treatment
New Creation provides clients with personalized quality care in a safe, nurturing environment designed exclusively for women. Residents are offered gender-specific services in a private setting for maximum comfort and security.
• Non - confrontational and therapeutic way to help the individual realize their self destructive behaviors.
Mind, Body and Spirit
• Balance is a feeling derived from being whole and complete; it's a sense of harmony. It is essential to maintaining quality of Life. Healthy thoughts, healthy actions.
• Our years of experience with sub-acute drug addiction detoxification have provided us with extensive knowledge and experience of the many possible side effects that occur during this process.
Customized Treatment plans
• The first step in determining your treatment plan is to learn as much about you as possible. The process begins with a comprehensive assessment. Once complete your case manager and primary therapist will devise the best course of action for you based on your individual needs. Optimal outcomes are the goal. To live a life joyous and free.
• Non - confrontational and therapeutic way to help the individual realize their self destructive behaviors
Broad Spectrum of treatment
• Substance Abuse and alcoholism can be complex. Residential Treatment encourages patients to engage in their treatment process, modify their attitudes and behaviors related to their abuse , and increase healthy life skills.
This place has taught me a lot of things that others rehabs hadn’t. It’s run by people who really know recovery and that means a lot to me.- Adriene
Meet the Staff
CADAC, MBA CEO
Clinical Director, New Creation Treatment Centers
Official Facility Response
Flag For Review
Official Facility Response
Official Facility Feedback
Flag For Review
Rehabs.com does it's very best to publish the most up-to-date treatment prices by requesting this information directly from the facility, or in some cases, sourcing this information from the facility’s website. Total costs may vary due to individuals' unique treatment needs. Please contact the facility directly for the most accurate price quote.