(5 of 5)
1958 Cruse Rd
Lawrenceville GA 30044

Purple Inc. Philosophy

The discovery of recovery is an experience that includes group challenge, personal responsibility and brotherhood. Purple’s research proven, intensive, 4-6 month residential program promotes successful long-term recovery through its gradual step down in intensity prior to independent apartment living. The clients are immersed into a recovering community of graduates (alumni) and staff, responding to client needs in real time.

• Client & Family Support Groups
    Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• 12-Step
    The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.

Active recovery lifestyle

Active alumni network

All staff in recovery

Rehabs.com Editorial Review

ABOUT PURPLE INC.

Located in scenic Lawrenceville, Ga. and founded in 2003, Purple Inc. is a long-term residential recovery program for men struggling with addiction.

All potential clients participate in a phone interview followed by a one-on-one consultation to ensure Purple’s program is the proper fit. Once admitted, clients typically remain in the program for four to six months.

All clients participate in daily morning reflections, a life skills development workshop, and five intensive group therapy sessions per week, along with daily 12-step meetings.

The program offers gradual step-down levels of intensity, which may eventually culminate in independent apartment living. Upon successful completion of the program, all clients receive full access to aftercare and group services at no additional cost.

A family program is available for loved ones and includes regularly scheduled groups and workshops.

While there is currently no information provided by the facility regarding its treatment staff, all staff members at Purple Inc. are also in recovery themselves. Larry, whose son attended the program, told Rehabs.com that “every person I have met there has made an impression on me of being very polite and welcoming!”

The 28-bed facility offers young men an intimate recovery experience. Kody, the one alum surveyed by Rehabs.com to date, gave the facility five out of five stars for its accommodations and amenities.

Kody, the sole former client polled by Rehabs.com to date, reported having a highly positive experience at Purple Inc. The alum gave the facility five out of five stars for its treatment effectiveness and told Rehabs.com: “Truly one of the best, this place helped me to gain continuous sobriety and become happily and usefully whole again.”

On Google, the facility received an impressive average rating of five out of five stars based on 23 reviews.[1] “Purple was a unique place to get in touch with a message of depth and weight; which was required for me to get on the road back to living clean. The only thing that could get me out of me was doing something different. I had tried everything, but Purple stood above in its' effectiveness,” wrote former client Marshall in a representative review.

Larry, the one loved one polled by Rehabs.com to date who enrolled his son in the Purple Inc. program also gave gave the facility highly positive feedback, including five out of five stars for treatment effectiveness. “I have enrolled my son at Purple, and from day one have felt a peace I have not known for a while!” he wrote.

On Google, Jennifer -- who has had two sons attend the program -- gave Purple a five-star rating and wrote: “Purple I can't say enough good things about the prorgam! I tell everyone, every chance I get about the life changing experience that my son's have had. I will be forever thankful for the rest of my life for Purple giving me my boys back. After the client leaves Purple the doors are always open...If you are looking for a treatment center for yourself or a loved one, look no further."

Treatment costs $2,500 per month, along with a one-time, non-refundable $500 intake fee. Additional expenses including food and personal items are the responsibility of the client. Insurance is not accepted.

[1] https://goo.gl/31EgC8

I have enrolled my son at Purple, and from day one have felt a peace I have not known for a while! The first couple of days are hard when you leave your teen, thinking you will not speak for weeks or possibly a month. I had a nice surprise that he was able to call me briefly and let me know he is doing ok and enjoying learning a new way of life! Every person I have met there has made an impression on me of being very polite and welcoming! I am so glad and lucky I found Purple, and it was all by chance that a friend of a friend mentioned Purple. I also called multiple rehabs, Purple being the 1st to call me back within minutes, while I am still waiting on others to call me back!

Truly one of the best, this place helped me to gain continuous sobriety and become happily and usefully whole again. -3yrs clean and sober

JourneyPure At The River
  • Sessions with Motivational Interviewing and TREM (Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model)-trained staff
  • Equine therapy