Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall in Earleville, MD

314 Grove Neck Road
Earleville MD 21919

Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall Philosophy

Our high level of expertise has convened with the singular purpose of reimagining treatment and recovery. We implement research-based, holistic best practices for clinical delivery of benefits. These include extensive inter-family
communication work, mindfulness education, personalized fitness programs, nutritional counseling, spirituality, health, and education for patients and their families.

In short, our multi-disciplinary team treats the whole patient. At Recovery Centers of America, we commit to practicing
evidence-based principles in all our approaches – helping every patient transition to a life in long-term recovery.

• Detox
    Though not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.

• Individual Therapy
    This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

24/7 Psychiatric & Medical Supervision

Masters-level therapists

Industry-leading staff:client ratio

Dr. Barbara Kistenmacher

Chief Executive Officer

A clinical psychologist, Dr. Kistenmacher earned her Master’s and Doctoral Degrees at the University of Oregon. She completed her clinical internship at Weill-Cornell College of Medicine and her post-doctoral fellowship in addictions at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Kistenmacher has over 15 years of experience in the addiction and mental health field.

Dr. Mark Harris

Medical Director

Dr. Mark Harris joins Bracebridge Hall with over 20 years of experience in family and addiction medicine. After earning his Doctor of Osteopathic medicine from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, he completed a Family Medicine residency at Christiana Hospital in Newark, Delaware. Dr. Harris is Board Certified in Family Medicine, and has practiced as a family care physician and addiction treatment professional throughout the mid-Atlantic area region for the last 20 years.

There is no official review of Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

Oh where do I begin .... this place lacks the simple act of communication !!! My husband was there for 8 days before i had spoken to a counselor. When I finally got his counselor on the phone he was extremely rude to me ! He spent more time arguing with me about phone calls that he supposedly made to me that were never made ! He informed me my husband was being released in a few days which in turn I questioned why I wasn't made aware. Turns out he was talking about a different patient !!!! He had my husband mixed up with someone else and was giving me that persons informafion!!!!! I spoke to a supervisor and was assured my husband was not being released and that he was doing well. I went to visit my husband a few days later and everything seemed to be going well. We had made plans to visit again : days later .. until I got a phone call the next day saying my husband was being transferred to a different facility an hour away. The biggest issue I have with this place is the fact that the woman in charge of handling my husbands disability paperwork "misplaced" of and never sent it to his job !! That in turn meant that my husband did not get a paycheck and I have to wait a month for his paycheck !!!! There was no apology just attitude given to me when I confronted this woman. This is an already stressful time and my husbands pay getting messed up just added more stress. I have 2 kids , a mortgage a car payment and bills that all need to be paid !!! To me this place spends more money making the facility into a luxury rehab than it does hiring trained competent people!!!!!

Victory Bay Recovery Center