Tranquil & Quest in Bradley Beach, NJ

811 Ocean Ave
Bradley Beach NJ 07720

Tranquil & Quest Philosophy

AFFORDABLE OCEANFRONT SOBER LIVING.

Tranquil and Quest understands the needs and challenges of those dealing with substance abuse issues, and strives to provide a comfortable and positive environment for those seeking recovery. Clients reside in our luxury beachfront condos and receive transportation for clinical treatment off-site.

• 12-Step
    The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-occurring Disorders Treatment

Private Rooms Available

Full Service Recovery

Luxury / Beachfront Recovery

Rehabs.com Editorial Review

ABOUT TRANQUIL & QUEST

Located on the Jersey Shore, Tranquil & Quest offers luxury sober-living facilities for young adults struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Transportation is provided to off-site detox, partial hospitalization, and outpatient programs.

The program is available for stays of either two weeks or 30 days, depending on the client’s needs.

All treatment and evaluations are provided off-site. Programming begins with an assessment that’s used to determine the appropriate level of care and put together an individualized treatment program. Aside from detox, offerings include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and general outpatient treatment — all of which include aftercare planning. Official descriptions of the treatment program do not go into detail, but cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and individual therapy are mentioned. The center also notes that animal therapy is provided, but does not give specifics.

Residents are required to participate in daily off-site 12-step meetings. And though most formal programming is provided off-site, daily holistic, healing, and recreational activities at the sober-living homes round out the program. Activities include yoga, massage, acupuncture, music therapy, spa treatments, sports, and games.

The facility’s website indicates that the off-site evaluation and programming are administered by a psychiatrist and a licensed substance abuse counselor. The official website also notes that the living facilities are monitored 24 hours a day via CCTV, and on-site nursing and security staff provide an added level of care. The four individuals polled by Rehabs.com on the staff’s level of training and experience gave it a perfect five-star rating.

Tranquil & Quest is designed to provide a luxurious, but homelike environment, offering 20 beds in private or semi-private rooms in four condos, each of which has a full kitchen, bathroom, and lounge area. An on-site gourmet chef prepares meals, and residents can also enjoy gym access and movie and game nights. Of the 15 individuals polled by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing, 14 gave the facility five stars for its accommodations — and the other, four stars!

The 11 alumni polled by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing gave unanimously positive reviews of Tranquil & Quest, repeatedly praising the beauty of the accommodations, the delicious food, and the comfort found in both the physical surroundings and the welcome from staff, who were repeatedly described as very caring. More than one alum told Rehabs.com they felt they were treated like human beings rather than “addicts” at this facility.

“There was never a moment I felt unsafe or uncomfortable and I was truly able to get the treatment I needed and healed even more mentally then I thought possible,” alum Julianna wrote in a representative review.

Of the three reviews submitted by loved ones to Rehabs.com at the time of this writing, two were negative and one was positive. More than one reviewer criticized the standards of communication, telling Rehabs.com that it was difficult to get information or get hold of their loved one. “Tranquil and quest and the counslor are two fifer the [probably meaning “different”] company's and don't communicate and tranquil and quest did not return my phone calls!!” D.M. wrote — though, the facility responded: “Staff from both our residential and treatment facilities are in regular communication in order to address each client’s needs.”

In addition, loved one G.C.R.M. wrote that their daughter returned home sick, and complained of a lack of care and aftercare. But A.P., another reviewer, praised the staff as “very knowledgeable” and the location and facilities as “beautiful.”

The facility accepts private insurance and offers financing options.

Updated August 2016

Treatment center was beautiful and very accommodating Amenities wise. However it did not have strong clinical focus, felt more like a vacation than actual treatment.

The worse place I never taker my daughter to a place like this. Was released without any paper work... Get home sick, very sick. They really didn't care about how she feels when she was dismissed.🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with your experience. All of our clients review aftercare options with their therapist upon discharge to ensure that they are aware of the resources available to them. If you or your daughter have any additional questions about this process, you can contact us directly.

Tranquil & Quest is by FAR THE NICEST REHAB IN THE STATE! The staff is amazing and really want to help you start the journey into recovery on the right foot. You live in one of 4 million dollar condos on the beach. Not a single complaint from me or my 18 housemates.

Shaun, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you had such a positive recovery experience.

Wonderful staff - beautiful condos and location - Unique program. Slightly difficult to reach resident by phone. Communicated frequently with Tranquil and Quest regarding a relative's stay there. The wonderful staff is very knowledgeable and accommodating and the condos and location are beautiful. The unique program seems to be a great blend of therapy, sober living, activities, and support.

This facility is literally a life saver. I've been to numerous other "institutions" over the course of four years (from Northeast to Southeast) and Tranquil and Quest has by far set a new standard for addiction rehabilitation. As far as the general tri-state area, you will not find better. The accommodations are beyond any expectations I had, in addition to the crew who keeps the condos immaculate. Moreover, the general staff, or techs, genuinely care and take each client as an individual and very willingly makes attempts to please (and usually succeeds). Obviously each place will have its ups and downs, depending on the personalities of clients, however TaQ does take the time to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions. Overall I rate Tranquil and Quest as a solid 8, more toward a 9. Any "gripes" I myself had, were all addressed thoroughly by the management and implemented and/or fixed (I.e. 1 out of 4 dryers stopped working and replaced by next day). An important part for me was going to outside meetings in order to begin building a network in recovery so I leave with outside support. God forbid I have a lapse in my recovery, I would choose TaQ to aid me on my journey again.

Claire, thank you so much for your review! We're glad that we were able to provide you with a positive recovery experience. Best of luck!

I wouldn't consider this a rehab I thought of it more as a sober retreat. This was an overall excellent experience for me. The house is beautiful, the staff is very welcoming and accommodating, and they are focused on one thing, you and your recovery. I felt like I was treated as a real person other than an addict like I was treated in previous facilities. I highly recommend this facility to anyone having trouble with addiction and can't seem to find a rehab they feel comfortable in. I wouldn't have rather spent my summer any other way.

Becky, thank you for your review! We're so glad that we were able to provide you with a positive and comfortable recovery experience, and that you chose to spend your summer with us! Best of luck!

Overall program effectiveness was great. The staff at the Bradley Beach location was fantastic. They gave me my life back. The program was both strict and lenient allowing me to adapt in my development as a sober member of society. I would strongly recommend this program to anyone who wishes to take their recovery seriously. You only get what you put into it!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and felt so motivated about your recovery. Best of luck!

coming into treatment I was teriffied and had no idea what to expect. Tranquil and quest exceeded all of my expectations and made me so comfortable coming in amd throughout my entire 30 days. There was never a moment I felt unsafe or uncomfortable and I was truly able to get the treatment I needed and healed even more mentally then I thought possible thanks to the staff, other clients that I formed amazing friendships with and the serene atmosphere. Two staff members in particular were both amazing.

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that we were able to put you at ease and provide you with a positive recovery experience during your stay. Best wishes!

Incredible staff . I have been to several rehab facilities over the years and this one actually made me feel like a human being. The staff was always there to speak to if I was having an issue and provide positive feedback and comments on my feelings and urges. I would highly recommend!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that we were able to make you feel welcome and provide you with a positive recovery experience. Best wishes!

This place was very comfortable and extremely well managed . The squad of employees at the house cared significantly about you health, well being, and your aftercare. They set you up with an excellent routine that prepares you for when you leave. They go to meetings often which is a huge part of the process and is important in recovery . The tech's that worked there were amazing some are in recovery which is great to have around. Everything was great and they took suggestions on how to make there program better and the system was constantly improving. The chef is on point with his cooking skills. This is a great place to start your recovery.

Jerry, thank you for your review! We are always working to improve our program and listen to client feedback. We're so glad that our staff was able to provide you with a positive (and delicious) recovery experience!

This rehab is new and they have to much to learn.dont send your loved one here unless you just need time to breathe from your addict!! There's no communication, my daughters counslor always called last minute,she was very lazy didn't seem to have answers 'all she kept saying was it wasn't her problem it was tranquil and quest!!! Tranquil and quest and the counslor are two fifer the company's and don't communicate and tranquil and quest did not return my phone calls!!the condo is very nice,but not a place for an addict that wants to recover

We are always appreciative of client feedback and eager to make improvements. Staff from both our residential and treatment facilities are in regular communication in order to address each client's needs. If you have any additional questions or would like to discuss your experience further, you can e-mail us.

good programs. they were good.

Unbelievable Program!!!

Thank you for your review!

Tranquil and Quest provides high-end, modern, and effective treatment and accommodations for young adults struggling with addiction. An atmosphere of relaxation and recovery is exemplified by the gorgeous oceanfront condos and daily activities and amenities, including in-home massage therapy, yoga on the beach, and gourmet meals.

TQ is a beautiful house on the beach with first class amenities. The staff is great and are always open to suggestions of the clients to improve their stay. They show that clients are #1 in the care they provide on a daily basis. In home chef is great as well!

have very good atenttion.

Enlightened Solutions