U-Turn For Christ - Gold Hill in Gold Hill, OR

100 Lampman Rd.
Gold Hill OR 97525

U-Turn For Christ - Gold Hill Philosophy

U-Turn For Christ employs the word of Christ to inspire chemically dependent adults to reassess their lives and produce satisfying, substance-free futures. During the first phase of the program, clients participate in daily chores, morning devotions, evening bible study, community service, and evening devotion. During the second phase, select clients are chosen to work as Servants of Christ and are called upon to serve the ministry for six months or more. Those who are not selected to provide voluntary labor pay a monthly donation to the church.

• Holistic Therapy
    Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Daily Devotions

Christian Living Skills

Bible Study

Jose Alvarado

Pastor of Spanish Ministries

My name is Jose Alvarado, pastor of Calvary Chapel Romoland Spanish Ministry. Fifteen years ago, I accepted the Lord through my wife, Nancy. I have been pasturing in the Spanish ministry for five years now and I love growing in the knowledge and wisdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Before knowing the Lord, I was in drugs and sin. I was searching for God, but didn’t know how to find him until I met my wife. It was through her love and God’s amazing grace that lead me to the feet of Jesus and I am forever grateful to Him! Now that I’ve been saved by grace, my desire is to go wherever He leads me and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ because it’s no longer I that live, but He that lives in me (Gal. 2:20). Some things I enjoying doing are, riding my Harley Davidson motorcycle with my wife and spend time with family. Between my wife and I, we have 9 children and 16 grandchildren. I also enjoy playing golf and spending time with my wife.

Gerry Brown

Founder and President

Pastor Gerry Brown comes from a family of fifteen brothers and sisters, and is therefore family oriented. After many years of struggling with the sin of addiction, finding himself in divorce court with a Judge warning him that he was about to ruin his life, he agreed to do whatever his lovely wife Peggy wanted for him to get his family back. Peggy’s one requirement was for Gerry to attend church with her. Gerry agreed, not realizing God would get a hold of his heart and change his life forever. That was over twenty years ago. Today he is the Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Romoland and also the founder and President of U-Turn For Christ. His unique shoot-from-the-hip style of teaching gets right to the heart of the matter, and the meat of the Word. His powerfully unique style of delivering God’s Word will both challenge and encourage you to new levels of maturity in your walk with Jesus, as we draw from God’s design for living, and discover new insights to God’s “Truth and Love in Action”.

There is no official review of U-Turn For Christ - Gold Hill yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

Tree House Recovery PDX