Veterans Affairs Medical Center Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in Boise, ID

500 West Fort Street Unit 114
Boise ID 83702

Veterans Affairs Medical Center Substance Abuse Treatment Programs Philosophy

Rehabs.com Editorial Review

There is no official review of Veterans Affairs Medical Center Substance Abuse Treatment Programs yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

I didn't have a lot of interaction with the hospital itself. He did leave on one weekend pass that I know of and drank. He told me once after his 30 day stay, after I found out he had been drinking, that he had gone to rehab to learn how to drink more responsibly, not to quit altogether, because he doesn't view himself as an alcoholic. Low number of patient intake, so staff becomes very involved with patients. Group outings to show a way of life without drugs or alcohol. Give weekend passes based on behavior which led to many patients relapsing. Didn't stress follow up care after being released. Patients able to do and say what caregivers wanted to hear to get out.

This V.A. Hospital has done wonders for me. It got me through some bad times and help me try to deal with my life. They stated that I can no longer work. I still cannot around lots of people..

Cold Creek Lodge
  • Fit2Recover Membership
  • Fit2Recover Membership
  • The Breathwork
Mountain Peak Recovery
  • Animal Therapy
  • Personalized Meals to Dietary/Nutrition Preferences
  • Holistic Offerings (Yoga, Meditation, etc)