West Coast Recovery Centers in Oceanside, CA

12-Step and Alternative Spiritual Exploration
Exercise, Nutrition and Somatic Awareness
Meditation, Mindfulness and Yoga Practice

Rehabs.com Editorial Review

There is no official review of West Coast Recovery Centers yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

I've worked in the addiction industry for several years now. Personally, I went through treatment 24 times. This place, although somewhat new, is one of the up and coming centers in the country. They do things the right way. I worked here for a little while and strongly suggest this place for clients and families. I would put their staff up against any in the entire industry. From my experience and its a long list, this facility is at or near the top. If you're a young or middle aged male, give yourself a chance and check this place out. Strongly recommended!

West Coast is unlike any other rehab I have been at. The treatment team truly care about their patients wellbeing. I got a personalized treatment plan and was able to chose what type of recovery works for me. I loved their layout of daily programming. Yoga, Mindfulness, group therapy, one on one therapy, Sound healing, and Acupuncture are just a few! Being on the beach is a huge plus! If you are able to go to West Coast I strongly recommend it. Ive been sober for eight months now and have worked through many things I was unable to let go of throughout life thanks to West Coast.

Luminance Recovery Centers