Louisville, KY 40215 View Profile & Reviews
Kentucky Inpatient Drug Rehab Facilities
Looking for a perfect rehab facility in Kentucky for yourself or someone you love? Rehabs.com is the industry's leading source for luxury exclusive facilities and can help you find the program that's right for you. Our alcohol and drug treatment programs can help anyone get clean, whether the addiction is to Dicodid, Lorazepam, alcohol or any other illicit or doctor-prescribed medication.
Today's Featured Rehabs
Louisville, KY 40215 View Profile & Reviews
Columbus, OH 43205 View Profile & Reviews
One of the important decisions when you or your loved one chooses between alcohol abuse rehabs in KY is deciding between Inpatient versus Outpatient Rehabilitation. Many people are quick to pick outpatient rehabilitation thinking it will be easier and more affordable. While this is the case sometimes, statistics show those choosing residential treatment in 48-day, 60-day or 90-day programs are more likely to succeed long-term. Wherever you decide to get rehab, the first step is making a choice!
- Beaver Dam
- Bowling Green
- Coxs Creek
- Dawson Springs
- Dry Ridge
- East Bernstadt
- Elkhorn City
- Fort Thomas
- Ft Mitchell
- La Grange
- Mc Kee
- Mount Sterling
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Washington
- Olive Hill
- Russell Springs
- Sandy Hook
- Vine Grove
- West Liberty
- West Paducah
Latest Reviews of Rehab Centers in Kentucky
Dr. Walter Butler brings his years of experience in the addictions field to Landmark Recovery of Louisville. Building upon his years of experience directing both local and regional treatment programs, Butler recognizes and implements the highest standards of practice. A graduate and former residen...
Landmark Recovery of Louisville
Known as a capital of horse racing, automobile manufacturing and hunting, the southeastern state of Kentucky is also known for its bourbon distilleries. Kentucky whiskey production has a long, venerable history in the Bluegrass State, but this tradition has a darker side.
Medically supervised detox is a critical component of an alcohol or drug rehab program, but cleansing the toxins from your system is only the first stage of the healing process. At a comprehensive Kentucky drug rehab program, you'll receive individual and group therapy, family or partners counseling, and medication therapy, if necessary, to help you manage the symptoms of withdrawal.
Recovery Services for Kentucky Residents The state of Kentucky recognizes the fact that rebuilding your life may also require practical resources like vocational counseling, nutritional support, childcare and temporary housing. That's why the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky produces a list of resources for residents in search of free or sliding scale treatment programs.
- State-funded community rehab facilities like the Bluegrass Comprehensive Care Center
- Hospital-based rehab services like the Saint Elizabeth Intensive Outpatient recovery program Program in Boone County
- Church-sponsored recovery programs throughout the Bluegrass State
- Various 12-step programs (Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous) in Kentucky communities of all sizes
Whether you're searching for a public, non-profit Kentucky drug treatment center or a private rehab facility, the most important step is to make that initial call for help.
Alcohol Rehab for All Ages
Experimenting with drugs and alcohol is considered to be an adolescent rite of passage throughout the country, and Kentucky is no exception. During the teenage years, when the brain is still developing, the capacity to make healthy decisions is usually overwhelmed by the impulse to engage in risky behavior.
- Psychological assessments to identify behavioral problems, learning disabilities or mental health disorders
- Gender-specific rehab facilities where they can focus on recovery without social distractions
- Continuing education services so they don't fall behind in school
- Intensive family counseling to create a healthier home environment
*Underage Drinking Statistics in Kentucky
Are you close to a teenager who's been taking risks with alcohol and drugs? Alcohol abuse among teens increases the risk of motor vehicle accidents, unprotected sex, accidental injuries or incarceration. According to the Office of Adolescent Health, 2011 underage drinking statistics in Kentucky hover around the national average:
- About 21 percent of teens in Kentucky reported having their first drink before they turned 13 (US average: 20 percent).
- About 35 percent of Kentucky teens had at least one drink in the month before the survey (US average: 39 percent).
- About 23 percent of high school students in Kentucky engaged in at least one binge drinking episode within the 30 days before the survey (US average: 22 percent).
- About 7 percent of Kentucky high school students admitted to driving after drinking at least once in the month before the survey (US average: 8 percent).
Regardless of your substance abuse history, you'll find that Kentucky offers a host of resources to support you in recovery. But finding a program that's appropriate for your age and your health condition may require some professional advice.
You or your loved one have many options to consider if you're looking for the best-rated alcohol or drug rehabilitation facilities KY has to offer. With many exclusive and private choices available, insurance taken at many programs and toll-free helpline consultants there to help you 24/7, we can help you or your loved one get permanently clean and sober!