Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 View Profile & Reviews
Paramount Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facilities
If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug addiction in Paramount, CA, Rehabs.com maintains a large Internet database of luxury exclusive facilities, as well as myriad other options. We can assist you in finding addiction treatment programs for a wide variety of addictions to Adderall, crack cocaine or any addictive drug or alcohol. Search for a perfect rehabilitation facility in Paramount now, and set out on the road to clean living.
Today's Featured Rehabs
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 View Profile & Reviews
Anaheim, CA 92801 View Profile & Reviews
Latest Reviews of Rehab Centers in Paramount, CA and Nearby
Compassion, knowledge are strengths of the facility. Needs to be bigger!! To help more people. My ni...
Personal experience of staff. Education materials were lacking and outdated. Education class was exc...
Really good programs including parenting classes. I have been clean for over 10 years Not fair treat...
30, 60, 90-Day Inpatient Vs. Outpatient Rehabilitation in Paramount, California
Getting sober from Roxicodone, Painkillers, alcohol or any other drug you or your loved one is addicted to takes an individualized treatment strategy. Two options of substance treatment facilities in Paramount can help you succeed: either Residential or Outpatient Rehabilitation. Residential therapy offers long term advantages with an extended stay in a high-quality rehabilitation clinic. Outpatient plans may be more suitable, but lack the support and resources of 30-day programs to get clean. Ultimately, the decision is yours, and we are here to help you find the best option.
Dr. Akashdeep Gill is a board certified psychiatrist practicing in the Los Angeles area specializing in both addiction and general psychiatry. He has had the opportunity to train and practice in multiple clinical settings across the Los Angeles area including UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, Cedars ...
Restore Health & Wellness
Dr. Smith is recognized as a national leader in addiction medicine, the psychopharmacology of drugs, new research strategies in the management of drug abuse problems, and the treatment of adolescent substance abuse. He is the founder of the Haight Ashbury Free Clinics of San Francisco and has been h...
Muir Wood Adolescent & Family Services
Among her extensive list of accomplishments, Lauren Costine is a clinical psychologist, author, educator, advocate, activist, and one of BLVD’s founding members. Her work focuses on addiction and codependency issues, co-occurring disorders, depth psychology, psychodynamic and family systems modali...
BLVD Treatment Centers
Dual diagnosis refers to a person who is simultaneously battling both a drug or alcohol abuse problem and a behavioral or mental problem. For instance, an addiction to painkillers, heroin or Methadone combined with anger management issues or compulsive shopping. For these cases, a residential treatment center becomes even more desirable, incorporating quality inpatient therapy with support group aid, such as one might see in Alcoholics Anonymous. Luxury drug rehabs in Paramount, California will provide the latest treatment with upscale amenities for anyone requiring the very best drug rehab, just as Paramount alcohol rehab centers will help those battling alcohol addiction to get sober.
Note About Insurance for Addiction Treatment: First Health Network, AmeriHealth and Community Health Choice usually cover at least a portion of your addiction treatment, and you can find out more about your own coverage or benefit status here.
Researching Paramount Rehabilitation Facilities The greater Los Angeles area offers expert drug and alcohol treatment in a highly diverse and varied population. While California has experienced budget cuts to state programs, drug rehab in Paramount remains strong and committed. Call us today for more information.What to Look at Before Signing Up for a Treatment Program
Deciding on treatment options for your addiction will affect most aspects of your life, so understanding how severe your addiction is will play a vital role in the recovery process. If you are not sure if your substance abuse qualifies as an addiction, Narcotics Anonymous recommends the following questions to narrow down your search:
- Have I had success in past addiction treatment programs?
- Have I had issues with my employer or job performance?
- Does my family have a history of substance abuse or mental illness?
- Is there a possibility that I have underlying mental health conditions that may affect my recovery?
- Is my addiction controlling my life?
*Is Treatment Affordable?
Paramount drug treatment programs will give you important tools with which to beat your addiction. However, treatment can be expensive if you do not have coverage in place for these services.
- Mandated insurance. Your health clinic or local Medicare or Medi-Cal offices will be able to give you information on how to qualify and apply for services. These programs typically have coverage for addiction treatment and mental health services.
- Professional studies: Universities have students who need to build their counseling hours, so you may be able to work on some mental health or addiction issues with them at a significantly reduced fee, or even for free. You may need to fill out forms or track your progress to continue to qualify for coverage. Contact your local university for more information.
- Commercial insurance. If you have a job, you may qualify for employee-sponsored insurance, which often has addiction or substance abuse coverage.
- Out-of-pocket payments. Many recovery service centers give patients the option to pay cash for services, with a hefty discount as they do not have to deal with insurance companies. You can discuss these discounts up front, before services begin, to make sure you get the best care for your money.
Locating Rehab Clinics in Paramount
Our qualified specialists are available to answer your call on our toll-free number. They have updated, comprehensive resources and can guide you to choosing the best facility for your needs in Paramount.
Our sizable Internet database provides many alternatives in Paramount, CA to help you get over your substance abuse problem. Once you have decided to get clean, you've taken the initial step to success. Our toll-free hotline advisors can then help you move to the next phase to recover from substance abuse with the top-rated clinics in Paramount.
Browse Other States