AION Recovery

327 W. Lantana Rd. , Lantana, Florida, 33462

4.7

About AION Recovery

Aion Recovery is an alcohol and drug rehab facility that specializes in tailored care for our clients.

We are a medically monitored adventure-based and holistic drug treatment facility that recognizes the necessity for alternate methods to drug rehabilitation. Having watched the success of these programs all over the country, we incorporate the holistic and adventure based methods with the latest alternative, cutting-edge treatments in conjunction with the time-tested 12-step program to ensure the best conceivable results.

Our main focus is on the private needs of each individual client, modifying a unique track of holistic & adventure-based treatment to maximize personal experience. Aion Recovery focuses on the recovery of the entire person - mind, body and spirit. From individual therapy treatments that can heal the mind, to nutritional classes, to adventure groups and yoga sessions that can cater to the body and soul, Aion Recovery's expert staff will work hard to help each of its patients discover the root of their addiction issues as well as teach them the most promising of natural coping mechanisms.

Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

Residential Treatment

4.8/5
    4.4/5
    5/5

• Mark k
    Staff very nice. DO NoT go here if over 30 years of age, I'm 59. I Never have seen the most disrespectful, loud and frankly could care less about being serious on their recovery. Highly educated staff could not control these kids. Owners spared no expense for a quality center and accommodations.
  • TAMMY O
    Aion is a wonderful program, I definitely recommend if you want to change your life you definitely go in patient. The staff is absolutely amazing! Every last one of the are loving caring and do Gods work with a Passion!!!! Keep doing what you all are doing you made a difference in my life and I'm sure you will make many more in others!!!!
  • Cm
    Thank you AION for being there for my family member! Your facility is top notch with an incredibly caring and knowledgeable staff. Jason helped to get our loved one into care, and was very responsive and easy to reach theough this process!
  • J.G.
    They saved my life!! I have been to treatment many different places, and none of them worked. Aion Recovery is the only one that works. You get individualized care that no one can beat. The facilities are excellent but more importantly the staff there are exceptional and highly qualified. I've never had such care and love. I am very grateful that I went to Aion Recovery and have been doing great ever since. They even call to check on me and helped me find local support as well. AION Recovery really goes above and beyond when it comes to helping others. Thanks again.
  • Michael
    Unfortunately I have had the pleasure of going to treatment in Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, and a few places in South Florida. Aion Recovery is hands down the best place I have ever experienced. The facilities are top notch but more importantly the staff are exceptional. For me the staff is what makes this place special. From administration to technical staff most are in recovery and if they are not they have been affected in some way that motivates them to work there. I am very grateful that Aion Recovery is a part of my life.
  • Darin
    strength:Adventure Based Programming weakness:None Palm Beach Recovery Group gives each client the tools they need to beat their addiction. They truly care about each client and what they need to succeed!