Alta Mira Recovery Programs

3.8

About Alta Mira Recovery Programs

Family Program

Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

• Creative Art Therapy
  • Recovery Journaling
  • Spiritual Counseling

3.8/5
    3.6/5
    3.8/5
    4/5

Help was effective and people were nice and friendly. The cost Pretty good and recommended drug rehab facillity
    good tratment
  • Chris
    I felt isolated at Alta Mira. No one asked me how I was doing until I had been there a week. Way overpriced, and way underserved. after spending 50k, I just noticed a charge on my CC made by Alta Mira for a "massage session" and toiletries? A month after I left? No notification, just put it on my card. This facility is simply outrageous. I have never been more stressed in my life. I cannot tell you how glad I was to leave.
    An overall great facility; however could use better holistic offerings.
  • KMW
    Personalized program, sincere concern, no personal degradation, compassionate, experienced staff