Ambrosia Treatment Center

546 NW University Blvd., Suite 103, Port St Lucie, Florida, 34986

4.8

About Ambrosia Treatment Center

Ambrosia has earned an industry-leading reputation for quality care. Located in beautiful Port St. Lucie, FL, this specific Ambrosia center offers comprehensive drug and alcohol addiction treatment, with a focus on young adults. The resort-like residential facilities provide safety and comfort, while holistic treatment modalities restore the body, mind and spirit. Clients learn the tools and skills to build a solid foundation for a happy, fulfilling and productive life. Everyone that contacts Ambrosia is made a priority, which continues for a lifetime through wellness support for both alumni and loved ones. While other treatment centers also talk about individualized drug and alcohol addiction treatment, the concept is truly ingrained into everything Ambrosia does. The facility is committed to your complete, lasting recovery.

Intensive Outpatient (IOP)

Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.

Residential Treatment

• 7.5K Clients Helped
  • 24/7 Family Support
  • Rehabs.com Approved
Ashley Bassett LCSW

Ashley Bassett LCSW

Clinical Supervisor

Ashley began working for Ambrosia in November 2011. She continued her education to obtain her Master’s in social work and brings knowledge and experience in mental health into treatment. Ashley brings forth an empathetic and direct approach for assisting the client in the first steps to their sobriety. “It’s crucial for each client to be aware of their emotions and their actions. My proven method in assisting clients enlightens clients in their early recovery.”

Show Bio
Dr. Duy Nguyen DO

Dr. Duy Nguyen DO

Medical Director

Dr. Nguyen is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and completed his psychiatric residency training at Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education. Dr. Nguyen has served the South Florida community since 2012 and has extensive inpatient, residential and outpatient experience in drug detox, addiction and mental health. “I believe in a comprehensive, holistic treatment approach which focuses on integrating and enhancing spiritual, mental and physical health.”

Show Bio

Reviewed by Our Contributors

ABOUT AMBROSIA TREATMENT CENTER — PORT ST. LUCIE

Ambrosia Treatment Centers owns and operates five substance abuse treatment facilities in Florida, New Jersey, and California. The Port St. Lucie location is one of 208 (29.1 percent) residential treatment centers in the state of Florida. Programming is for adult men and women who are struggling with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.

Additionally, this location specializes in treating young adults aged 18 to 25, a specifically-tailored program offered by only 200 (27.9 percent) treatment centers in the state. Close to 90 percent of substance abuse clients in this age group struggle with opiate addiction. Additionally, this location is among the 73 (10.2 percent) where detox services are available on-site.

Treatment uses the 12-step model of recovery, supplemented by evidence-based therapeutic methods and holistic activities. Detox typically lasts three to 10 days while the residential program generally lasts 14 to 35 days.

Clients receive weekly individual and group therapy, and counseling touches on many topics, including grief, relapse prevention, life skills, building relationships and character, as well as stress and anxiety management. Art and music therapy as well as yoga and meditation round out the spiritual side of this holistic program. Dual diagnosis treatment and counseling for families and couples is also available.

Aftercare options include outpatient care at one of the organization’s facilities, online therapy, and lifetime alumni support.

The center's staff includes psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, master’s level therapists, and several bachelor’s level therapists and counselors. There is also a registered nurse available 24/7. In Florida, 98.4 percent of all substance abuse treatment centers have continuing education requirements for staff.

Ambrosia Treatment Center of Port St. Lucie is a 50-bed luxury facility with some private rooms, a swimming pool, calming gardens, ropes courses, and an on-site fitness center. The available accommodations at this facility are quite high, given that the average number of individuals enrolled in a residential OTP treatment program at a time is just 32 clients. Holistic options at this center include massage, acupuncture, and regular gym visits.

Rehabs.com has received feedback from over a dozen former clients to date, and these responses were nearly all glowingly positive. Reviewers repeatedly noted how warm and welcoming the facility was: “They don't treat clients like patients but more as fellow addicts,” one anonymous reviewer wrote. Repeated praise was also awarded to the center’s aftercare programs, its staff’s dedication to staying in touch, and its family program: “Wonderful place that not only treats the individual who is suffering but the family as well,” Katrin wrote.

Small group sizes were also widely praised, which Carter, amongst others, emphasized in his review: "The staff are so great.i enjoyed everyday and looked forward to my small group therapy."

Many individuals also noted unsuccessful experiences at other treatment centers, commenting on the remarkableness of Ambrosia. Lauren explained, "I have been to multiple treatment centers and Ambrosia has by far made the most impact," in a representative statement, and the majority of alumni noted that they would recommend this facility to others, such as Eric, who wrote, "I would recommend this place to anyone who struggles with substance abuse."

At the time of this writing on Google, feedback for this location was also highly favorable, with 4.9 average stars from 45 reviewers to date.[1] Dozens of former clients expressed gratitude to the staff, shared success in their programs, and showed high-levels of satisfaction with the maintenance of the facility. Many Google reviewers also specifically noted that they would recommend this center to anyone who needed it. In a representative comment, K.M. wrote, "Beautiful facility with a caring, committed staff. Ambrosia is the ONLY place I recommend to anyone seeking substance abuse treatment."

Of the 11 reviews submitted to Rehabs.com by loved ones to date, eight were positive and three were negative. Among the positive reviewers, some noted that treatment had saved their loved one’s life, and there were also repeated echoes of alumni’s praise for the compassionate, caring staff and the family program: “I found that Ambrosia cared about my son and about me as his mother,” K.K. wrote in a representative review. A few reviewers also noted that staff show continuous care post treatment. “The support given to the family was over the top ! They still reach out and contact me months after discharge !” Karen wrote.

One father, however, reported Rehabs.com, “Horrible, my son died within 48 hours of discharge after a two-month admission.” Though Don’s was the most extreme criticism of the facility submitted to Rehabs.com to date, loved one Mar, who was polled more extensively by Rehabs.com, gave a two out of five-star rating for the staff's level of experience and training, as well as a one-star rating for the amount of family participation.“No communication nor parent education Driven by greed,” Mar wrote.

Ambrosia is in-network with a variety of insurances, including Aetna, AmeriHealth, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United, and Value Options.

Accreditations & Licenses
  • JCAHO
Social Media Links
Important Notice

We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Rehabs.com 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Rehabs.com is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.

• Jh
    This place is a absolute joke of a rehab . They make it seem like alot is being done while kids just run off to get High and they accept them back as long as Mommy and daddy’s insurance is good. They have cameras everywhere but not one works so clients are in and out of each other’s places stealing food and bringing girls clients over to male houses and male clients to female houses. The staff at the center thinks they are better than you and make you feel like you are the one doing something wrong when they aren’t going by the schedule which tells you where you are supposed to be at what time. Clients were on time more to groups and sessions than staff. So if you want to go to a rehab where you learn to be more of a parent and be around people who dont care about you while they continue to get high ambrosia treatment center is the spot for you.
  • Pete N
    I recommend anyone to come to this facility therapy is extremely helpful.
  • J. P.
    I loved my experience here. I felt that all my assignments hit everything that I've been avoiding over the years and helped me more than I thought was possible. The staff cares so much and goes above and beyond.
  • A. D.
    Ambrosia is a great experience for young adults whom are trying to recover from substance abuse. During my experience, I have encountered genuine care and concern for me and I have witnessed the love and the passion that the employees have here for their jobs. They didn't give up on me when they could have and I am so appreciative of that! They taught me to not give up on myself!
  • D. C.
    I learned a lot about myself and came to accept the fact that I am an alcoholic and I do need help. I learned a lot from other people and a lot about this disease. I feel like I am in a much better head space than when I first got here. I am not as down on myself and have an actual plan going forward. I thought the staff was good, everybody did their job and was very helpful!
  • M. R.
    This place helped me so much in so many ways! I have never had this much growth in my life! I never thought I would be happy sober. I never thought I would get rid of insecurities and talk to people while looking into their eyes. I have found skills and coping that doesn't involve drugs. I am just so grateful for this place for that. That is something I never would have found out on my own! The staff was fabulous and very helpful! The housing is super nice too! I have no complaints and would highly recommend this place!
  • A.W.
    My experience was very comfortable, I didn't not like anything! They really helped me to feel better about getting sober! The staff was great! Very helpful, kind, and easy to relate too! The housing is very clean and comfortable! I would definitely recommend Ambrosia!!
  • Lucas P.
    Ambrosia really helped me with getting clarity on things and maturing me more than I was before. The therapy was really good and helped me out a lot. The staff was really good, I don't have one complaint. I would definitely recommend Ambrosia because I thought I wasn't going to be able to change or get help, the second day I was here I felt like my mind set had completely changed and I was focused on reality.
  • M.S.
    This is a very nice facility. Everyone is extremely helpful, very friendly. Always got me what I needed when I needed it. The food is great and the housing is very nice!
  • M. F. B.
    The difference between New York treatment centers and Ambrosia is like jail and going swimming. The staff was very good, excellent. Always very respectful and helpful. The housing was great too! They helped me lower my desire to drink from when I had to drink all of the time, now I don't want one.
  • J.C.
    Everybody was very helpful here and treated me well and was very comforting. They all did their very best to help me and were supportive. The housing was good, there were things to do, entertainment, accommodating, and comfortable! All of the staff were very good and very helpful, very good people!
  • J. B.
    The staff is excellent and goes above and beyond for you! They helped me with everything! This is my fourth, unfortunately, and they are absolutely 100% the best program I have ever been in. They are the most friendly, helpful, understanding, and non-judgmental! Anything that I needed, they helped me with! When I asked for something, they took care of it and cared so much! There is a big difference between this program and all others and I would highly recommend it!
  • G.S.
    They helped me be comfortable while going through withdrawals. The management handles situations very well. The staff was phenomenal! The housing was good too!
  • G. B.
    The staff was great! They definitely know how to handle situations and if you needed someone to talk to there was always someone there. The housing was nice and made me feel so comfortable. All of the groups are really good, they definitely hit on topics that you need to talk about before you get out of treatment. Ambrosia really helped me learn patience, staying in the moment, and knowing that it does get better!
  • P. R.
    The staff is awesome, they are really nice people. I didn't have an issue with anyone, I think every single employee is awesome! I learned how to open up about my issues and be less shy. The therapy was great and very helpful. Having a therapist that I was able to talk about things that I have never talked about too was the best part for me!
  • K. M.
    I worked on a lot of trauma while I was there and got a lot of help! They helped me with self-pity, self-loathing, and getting out of my head. I also built a relationship with a higher power while I was there and it has been helping me because I never did that part before. The staff is really good, really helpful, and very beneficial to my recovery. They are so easy to talk to about your problems and they are really good at handling high stress situations. The housing is really good, very clean and nice housing. I came in from the streets and it's really nice to have a super nice and clean place to live. I would absolutely recommend Ambrosia, they actually work with you and get to know you individually. You have a specific treatment plan to help you with what you need help with and they do not give up on you. I felt so weak and destroyed when I came in, I finally feel happy and confident. I am not sitting in self-pity and I am actually okay with myself today.
  • Kelly
    Ambrosia really helped me stabilize my moods and how to cope with my mental health! I learned a lot of coping skills for life, that I don't have to pick up! The staff was great and very helpful! When I first came in I felt all over the place, the opposite of calm, very anxious and upset about my relapse. Now I feel motivated, a lot calmer, and I feel happy. I would recommend Ambrosia because it feels like safe place, good therapists, really amazing staff, and the groups are geared toward understanding what addiction really is and super helpful!
  • Shayna
    Ambrosia really helped me learn how to deal with my family in a healthy way and how to be more patient. I also learned self-acceptance for who I am and where I am at in my life! The staff made me feel comfortable, they were all easy to talk to and very inviting. The therapy is really good and they have really good therapists. I had groups that I had not in the past and that was really good for me. The housing is very nice and a neat little community how everything is connected. Ambrosia is a good place to get the help that you need or want!
  • T. T.
    This place saved my life! Ambrosia has gone above and beyond for me when I had lost all hope and faith in myself. They have become a second family to me, and I would not be where I am today without the help of Ambrosia. I tell all my friends, family, and fellow alcoholics and addicts who are struggling to reach out to Ambrosia for the help they need. I can't begin to express my gratitude for Ambrosia and all they have done for me!
  • Samantha
    Ambrosia really helped me learn how to cope with my trauma, becoming stable enough to further my recovery outside of treatment, and coping skills that are necessary, easy to use, and that I like doing.They loved and supported me every step of the way even though I did not love myself. The staff is amazing, they are so supportive and were very easy to relate to. The structure taught me skills for being independent like cooking for myself, doing laundry, and cleaning up after myself. I've been to multiple treatment centers and this by far is the best and the most beneficial! I know have over 6 months sober and I attribute a huge part of that to them!!
  • B.G.
    Ambrosia really helped me get used to outside 12 step meetings and knowing they are an important part of my aftercare plan. They helped me learn how to communicate better and helped me get back into physical activity. I learned a lot about how to manage my anxiety and depression in a healthy way instead of doing what I used to do. The staff was very helpful, awesome staff! I would recommend Ambrosia because they really help you get on track with battling your addiction!
  • Brittany
    I really liked it at Ambrosia. Everyone was really helpful. My therapist was great and really helped me to get to know myself and what was really bothering me. They helped me a lot with my co-dependency and helped me realize that I can do things by myself, get a job, and start my life. All of the staff is really great and very nice. I liked the housing, it was very nice and comfortable. I would recommend Ambrosia because they are really organized and help you learn what to do to stay sober and how to do it outside of treatment.
  • Brian
    Ambrosia was helpful with stabilization and planning goals to work towards outside of recovery. They helped me find productive ways to execute my goals and recognizing ineffective behaviors for my recovery and identifying positive ones. Case Management was amazing and helped me set up great aftercare. Staff is great and very caring. I would recommend Ambrosia to specifically people whom really want to start living sober because there is a lot of structure and 12 step based groups to help when you get out of treatment.
  • Jake
    Ambrosia really helped me learn life skills such as cooking and cleaning up. It's not like other treatment centers, they teach you how to live on your own so it's not a big shock. They take it very serious and hold you accountable. There is a lot of structure and the therapist are really helpful. The staff is amazing and all care. I would recommend Ambrosia because of the structure they have, how much they care, and the structure. It's not a joke and they take helping you very seriously and setting you up in a way for your best chance at success.
  • J. P.
    I am very pleased with the treatment that I have received while here. The staff members and the program truly helped me work towards my assertiveness and recovery. I don't have anything negative to say. I felt very comfortable and I liked the structure and the discipline they help you learn. I am very content the way that the staff members care about the clients.
  • T. W.
    All of the counselors are very knowledgeable and good at their jobs. Ambrosia is very welcoming and supportive. They actually touched on the things that I said I wanted help with and individualized it. Ambrosia is a great place and I would recommend it because it's more like a personalized program than an assembly line type of thing. They really care and want to help you in anyway they can.
  • M. M.
    Coming in from rehab hopping and continual substance abuse, this place really changed me. I learned the underlying reasons for my addiction, coping skills, getting to know who I am, learning to be vulnerable and let people in, letting my guard down and at the same time not being to vulnerable and in general not being a scumbag. They helped me to get back on the right track to being a normal human being and I am proud to say that I am actually doing it this time and putting in the full effort. The staff is excellent, very loving and accepting of everybody with open arms. They treat everyone like human beings. I would definitely recommend Ambrosia because it's an opportunity that most people do not have. They approach situations and approach people individually and most rehabs do not. The layout of the rehab is very different from others. The program is very personalized and individualized. I have never gotten so much time in a rehab in my entire life.From all of the rehabs I have been to I would say this is the top and the best of the best!
  • J. J. C.
    Ambrosia has helped me learn how to open up more and talk to people! I have learned to talk about what I have been through and learned how to cope with my feelings and emotions! Staff is really good and has helped me a lot. If you need someone to talk to and get help, they are definitely the people to reach out to because they really care and want to help!
  • Jacob
    The staff was really helpful and my therapist was amazing! Everyone is very kind and open-minded! I learned how to be happy in my recovery and not have to use! This place helped change my life by learning how to manage sobriety and being comfortable in my own skin!
  • A. R.
    Ambrosia is awesome! They helped save my life! They helped me become more self-aware and helped me identify underlying issues! The staff is very understanding and willing to help with anything and everyone!
  • N. R.
    Ambrosia helped me to be open-minded and willing to take on the program. The staff were all very helpful and enlightening. I was very down on myself, low-self-esteem, and angry. Now I am not so angry and aggressive and I feel much more open-minded. I know how to use my words in a delightful way now. Ambrosia saved my life and I would be dead on the streets without them! I would very much so recommend this place to others, I think it would be beneficial for anyone to come and do a 30 day program and get a second chance at life!
  • Addison
    Ambrosia is awesome! I will be recommending this place to anyone whom is struggling! The staff are all great! They helped me learn to be myself, learn to respect myself and others, and helped me a lot with my trauma and closing that book. I can't say enough about Ambrosia and how much they truly helped me!
  • David
    Ambrosia gave me a lot of insight and was very uplifting. As I went through the emotional roller coaster of getting sober, they knew how to comfort me and how to work through it. The staff was phenomenal and very warm. They really helped me deal with emotions and being uncomfortable. I think this is what I needed, it was perfect. I am glad I came.
  • Kenneth
    Ambrosia treatment centers in my opinion is one the best treatments around at this time, if you actually want to be clean and sober as well learn to be self-sufficient this is the place to go. i have been once before and know for a fact if you follow their principles and teachings your chance at recovery is much greater.
  • Mayra
    Ambrosia helped me to actually start loving myself and made me look at life in a different perspective. I really loved all of the staff and worked through things I had never worked through before. Ambrosia is a great place if you want because it shows you how to be an individual and take responsibility. They prepared me for life.
  • K. A.
    The experience was really beneficial for me here. I have never been able to talk about my trauma the way that I have been able to here. I have healed in so many ways. I feel like I got the tools I needed to to be successful. All of the staff was respectful and very helpful.
  • T. M.
    Ambrosia is a very close knit community. Everyone in the staff does very well at their job and cares. They helped me with focusing on areas that I needed to focus on in my recovery and helped me get on track with working and getting motivated. I would recommend Ambrosia to anyone who really wants help and to do something different with their lives.
  • T. M.
    Ambrosia really helped me work through the loss of my father, things from when I was a kid, and learning what recovery is really about. All of the counselors and techs were really helpful. Everyone truly cares. They really helped with my anxiety too. I would recommend this place because the counselors are great and have really helped me more than I thought they would be able too.
  • Alexis
    I love Ambrosia! This facility knows how to rehabilitate and deal with trauma while building character. I don't know what I would do if I had not received the help that I did here. The staff is wonderful, everybody treats clients like human beings and care. I absolutely recommend this place, they really know how to pull out your true self and give you the tools to succeed in the future.
  • Olivia
    I loved how most people are in recovery and there is a lot of support. Family day, groups, and my therapy was amazing. I like how there was a set routine daily to help prepare me for when I get out. They really helped me with my recovery and what that looks like after treatment. I would recommend this place for people that are looking for a sober life in the future.
  • Anthony
    The facility is a lot better than other facilities and has different approaches to recovery. The staff is really friendly and helpful. My therapist was amazing and helped me work through trauma. They were very understanding with my struggles and helped me through them.
  • Brandon
    Ambrosia has changed my perception of rehab. I learned a lot about myself that I would not have learned otherwise. The therapist have really helped me to search inside myself and find out who I really am. They showed me that it is possible to have fun without using a mind altering substance.
  • B.E.
    My experience was really great! They helped me a lot with my anxiety and getting to know myself better. They helped me get out of my comfort zone and open up. The staff was great, they are all really caring and there for you. It's awesome that some of them do have experience and are in recovery too. I learned so much while I was here and I didn't think that I would. I am so glad that I came!
  • D. L.
    It was a great experience and I wish I could stay longer. Everything was good. When I first got here, I didn't want to be here but it turned into me wanting to stay longer. I got a lot of help with my social anxiety and everybody accepts me for who I am. Great and helpful staff. The staff really cares about you, I respect all of them. I would recommend Ambrosia to people I care about and friends.
  • Lauren
    Ambrosia is great and they helped me with a lot of coping skills to get through every day life and work through my trauma. I never thought I would be able to get through some of the things that have happened in my life and still be able to live a normal life and because of Ambrosia I am able to do that! The staff is friendly and understanding of everything I went through. I gained so much knowledge of what addiction is and how to be happy without a substance in my body!
  • A. G.
    The therapists are really great and helped me so much! All of the techs were fanstastic! I feel like I have made good bonds with staff. I will feel guilty if I relapse because I feel like I would let everyone down. I received so much help here and I know that they genuinely care. I had a lot of fun going out to activities, it gave me a sense of normalcy. I'm glad that I went here and finally got the help that I needed!
  • Tyler
    Ambrosia is excellent because they helped me get through things that I could not get through alone. The staff was fantastic, they actually care about you and were very helpful. My therapist helped me get set on the right path to continue living a sober life after treatment. Staff is awesome and knows how to think outside the box. The houses are very nice and clean. I would recommend it to anybody who needs help. They made me feel comfortable and cared about. Staff is amazing at her job and really helps us to work on a foundation for life. Staff is amazing, respectful, funny, and very helpful!
  • Kayla
    I had a really good experience! I learned a lot about how not to react on impulse, getting honest with myself and catching myself when I begin sinking back into old behaviors. The staff is really good and you can really connect with them. The residences are super nice, like the nicest place I have ever been too. I would definitely give people that also have addictions a reference to this place because it really works and helps a lot.
  • D. T.
    I have been to treatment centers before and this was the best experience I have ever had! The approach was great. I needed the structure because when I don't feel like doing something I don't do it. I like that we have to do the groups. I also like that they keep females and males separated because I wasn't distracted. The staff is actually very caring and there are people in recovery, the staff doesn't just treat you as an addict and they aren't disrespectful.
  • Brian
    This is the best treatment center I have ever been too. The staff was great and helpful through any issues that I had. The setting and scenery here is nice. A lot of opportunity to get out of yourself and open up in group. The transition was a nice transition coming from where I was coming from. This was very very helpful for me!!
  • D. H.
    I had an overall great experience and I don't have any complaints. The therapy was really good and I am usually against therapy. Now I'm willing to continue therapy after treatment. Every one here has been really understanding and willing to help me. The houses are really nice, very clean, very pretty, and have a nice pool! I would recommend Ambrosia to other struggling addicts!
  • R. K.
    My therapist helped me forgive myself and work through guilt and shame. This is my 16th treatment center and I got the most out of this place! Top therapists and efficient discharge planner! Highly recommend this program!
  • M. L.
    By far the best clinical I have ever had. The therapist are amazing and all of the stuff are very understanding and helpful. It's a very comfortable place where you feel safe and that you can share in without feeling judged. The housing is very nice and well maintained. Having the pools is really nice! They take you to do something every other weekend and make everyone feel apart of!
  • Christian
    Ambrosia was something that changed my life. It helped me with the beginning stages of my recovery and I am excited to see what happens in the future and to stay sober. When I first I got here, I wasn't open to working on myself. After being here for a little bit I became willing and was able to really work on letting things go and becoming a better version of myself. I gained a lot of knowledge while here and I feel that I gained tools that will help me work continue to work on myself after this and work a good program of recovery.
  • P. M.
    It was a good experience. I gained a lot out of the program. I learned what I need to do when I get out and what I need to work on. I also learned a lot of good coping skills with my therapist. The houses were good and I was able to feel comfortable talking with staff. I would recommend Ambrosia to anyone who really wants to change their lives!
  • C.D.
    When I first came I wasn't ready to share everything. I didn't trust anyone. After that, my therapist really helped me to start sharing and gained my trust. I started listening to his guidance. I have learned to just share instead of keeping everything to myself. Drugs and alcohol were my solution for everything instead of just sharing where I was at. I am ready to change that and make it right! I am grateful and have no complainants. Everyone was great.I'm really grateful for the program and all the staff here. They really helped me to change my life!
  • D. M.
    Ambrosia really helped me get into deep rooted issues. They helped me manage my PTSD and flashbacks as well. The therapy sessions were very vital to me staying sober. The staff and therapist were amazing! Ambrosia taught me that I am a true drug addict. We do a lot of fun activities! I am very grateful and would recommend it to anyone!
  • S. M.
    My experience was great with Ambrosia. It's a very good rehab and I learned a lot about myself. I actually gave it a shot this time and I am grateful for all they have done for me.
  • Steven
    It is a good place because I always had someone to talk to and I had time to reflect on what I had done. The staff is nice and I appreciate all they do.
  • Cayden
    They helped me with understanding addiction and how to overcome it. As well as how to make good changes in my life. The staff is really good and want to help you. I would suggest Ambrosia for any addicts seeking recovery because it is somewhere you truly work on your addiction and meet great people who actually care.
  • Dwayne
    Ambrosia has dedicated staff that's personally invested in helping their clients get well. My experience here was great and I would recommend it to other people seeking recovery.
  • John
    Ambrosia helped me with learning about coping skills, my higher power, and helped me to grow as a person. The staff is very kind and care about you. I would recommend this place to people I love and care about that are seeking help.
  • Z.K.
    I came down and was comfortable right away. I was able to open up immediately. I got out things that I thought I would never talk about and take to my grave. I felt safe with my therapist and group. I put myself in vulnerable situations and opened up to people. I learned that it's okay to open up and not keep things to myself. I needed that help. All of the therapist were amazing. I began remembered things I had mental blocks with. Now that they have been exposed I am more comfortable with myself and what I have been through. Now I can help others to become comfortable like I have. All of the techs have helped me and always check on you. Everyone is very kind and has helped me a lot. I would recommend Ambrosia because I came from a treatment center and thought I wasn't going to get much help here. That wasn't the case. I got so much help. All the therapist have their doors up and you can trust them. I can trust all of the staff that if I went to them about something I know that it would not get spread. They encourage higher power which is very important and the twelve steps. They give you a good foundation. We did different activities which helped us get to know each other and realize everyone has the same feelings. Family day was the most intense and therapeutic family day I have ever attended. I was made comfortable enough to go up in front of everyone and discuss my feelings. They take us to twelve step meetings and they are very good and gave me a lot of insight. They give you a good foundation.
  • J. C.
    I got a lot out of it even thought I didn't want to be here at first. The houses and pools are really nice. The staff is really good and they made it comfortable. I'm glad that I stayed and now I'm nervous to leave. I would suggest Ambrosia to others because it's very therapeutic and they take groups seriously.
  • Kaitlyn
    It was a fabulous program. The staff actually care about you. All of the groups are very well done and versatile. They helped me work through a lot of my trauma. The programming is consistent with group formats and a wide range of information. Each therapist provided different view points and knowledge that gave me the tools to be able to stay sober. I would without a doubt suggest this place if you really want to learn a new way of life!!
  • D.K.
    It was great! It was really easy for me to feel comfortable here. The staff was welcoming and my counselor really helped me a lot. I learned tools on how to manage my depression and anxiety. When I came in I didn't believe I had a problem and I have learned that I really need to change my life style if I want to stay sober.
  • des
    Wonderful facility, i have scoliosis, and really had a hard time sleeping on these beds, the could be a little bit better. great food great therapists.
  • mitchell
    this place is amazing. i would recommend to all my family and friends. if anybody needs help with drug addiction i would recommend ambrosia. best rehab experience.
  • R. P.
    Ambrosia educated me on my dug addiction and how to get and stay sober. This program changed my perception on life and showed me that it's possible to be happy and functional in life without drugs. The staff is amazing and truly cares about your well being!
  • Alyssa
    Ambrosia had helped me get through my trauma by helping me to dig deeper and that i was not alone.
  • Eh
    Amazing clinical team.
  • kyle
    My stay at ambrosia was amazing all of the groups were very effective and I learned a lot about myself the couselers were amazing
  • fm
    got vary good life skill to take with me from ambrosia. councilor have help me a lot with my trauma and to be more open about it. i had a really great time and enjoyed my stay at ambrosia
  • Nicholas
    Ambrosia helped me with my grief issues and my co dependent issues but most of all how to live life on life's terms. Something I struggled with for years. They taught me not only how to stop using but made me realize I needed to change who I was on the inside. I would highly encourage anybody struggling with addiction in their lives, to reach out to Ambrosia. They have a well balanced diet of therapy and fun. I owe my life to these people.
  • Jeff
    Ive been through many others treatment centers and this place has been the most caring out of all of them and helped me to get in touch with my inner self and learn the right way to jump into recovery
  • SM
    I thought Ambrosia was very effective. They really cared about me and my well being. They did not focus on only the substance abuse but the root of the problem which i really appreciated. I felt cared for and appreciated for my entire stay here and I would definitely let people know of my positive experience here. I felt like I was really at home here during my stay which was really nice.
  • Nick
    I think ambrosia was an incredible humbling experience. I truly processed and identified where my core problems and actions stemmed from. for the first time in my life i feel free . i would recommend this program to anyone who really wants to get sober. its truly one of the best paces ive been hands down.
  • JT
    I found my spirit animal.... Fact! I had the most solid tech Ive ever had. One staff has helped me more than ever, shes an angel and she deserves a raise. My favorite person PERIOD, shes definitely gets people where they need to be for aftercare, Im in love. I had a an amazing therapist, best I ever had. Another staff member is so sweet and I love her. The staff here Is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I would HIGHLY recommend this facility to any addict out there still sick and suffering that is seeking recovery.
  • Hannah
    I love this place & would definitely recommend anyone who is struggling with addiction to attend this facility.
  • Rocky
    This jawn was fire
  • Guled
    I received a lot of coping skills from ambrosia to deal with my anxiety and the trauma that I went through in the past. My counselor was a great counselor and helped me very much with all of my trauma. All of the techs were respectful and actually cared about the clients.
  • KJ
    I had a really good expience in ambrosia,the service and recovery was really good. i would recommend this treatment center to friends and family.
  • david
    amazing program
  • john
    it was amazing!
  • AC
    AMBROSIA was the best treatment center i could have on my side. They were there for me and took care of me.
  • trevor
    I had an amazing therapist. not seeing the doctor much sucked.
  • Carter
    this was the best experience of my life! Ambrosia has helped me in so many ways to achieve my sobriety. the staff are so great.i enjoyed everyday and looked forward to my small group therapy. i can not explain the happiness that i got here at ambrosia. i will recommend this to any addict that has the desire to stop using. I can not thank this facility enough for saving my life this was a true blessing!
  • brett
    great staff. great therapists. very nice facility. over all great treatment center
  • Eric
    I feel that Ambrosia was a good fit for me. I have been to several treatment facility's and Ambrosia is on the top of the list. I would recommend this place to anyone who struggles with substance abuse.
  • Ray
    This place is the bees knees
  • LB
    Horrible place that only cares about making money. Super unprofessional and unorganized.One staff member is the only good thing about that place.
  • ally
    it was really nice and all staff were very helpful and made the experience much better than i expected. i enjoyed my time there
  • jt
    this place really helped me. staff are the best
  • Samuel
    Ambrosia is the only place I have been that truly cares about helping me learn how to maintain long term sobriety. At Ambrosia I have more than just assistance with my substance abuse, but how to manage my emotions and deal with life. I would recommend this place to anyone who is struggling and wants help.
  • CW
    There is too much leisure time and the staff does not provide any activities to engage in during that time.
  • MB
    Amazing counselors and staff that actually care about you. My time at Ambrosia was very helpful and I learned alot.
  • Nicholas
    Ambrosia and the therapists here probably saved my life. they gave me insight into my true self.
  • Ryan
    Ambrosia treatment centers was an amazing place to work on myself. My recovery would have been totally different if I hadn't come here. All the therapists and staff were amazing!
  • alexander
    my experience was great, i learned a lot about my self and the disease of addiction i enjoyed my therapist and the staff
  • BL
    Wonderful staff, very effective program!
  • Rachel
    Of the numerous treatment centers I have attended Ambrosia was the most effective & educational one yet. The staff is extremely intuitive in not only recovery but in assisting clients through their trauma and pain. The staff has a passion for helping each and everyone achieve the goal of happiness and recovery. I highly recommend Ambrosia to anyone seeking treatment.
  • MG
    the staff was excellent. They really helped me when i was down and picked me up and dropped fire on me which changed my life. I had the best therapist to ever do it. This place is a dream come true.
  • Darci
    Ambrosia Treatment Center in Port Saint Lucie revitalized my perspective on my ability to maintain sobriety. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to complete such a strong program. The counselors and staff are truly amazing! I will forever think of this place as the moment in time where I really began to work on myself and underlying issues.
  • LH
    This has been the best rehab i have been to. The staff are very supportive. The therapists work with you and your problems individually. Ambrosia changed my life for the better and I cant thank them enough. If you want help I would suggest you look at Ambrosia.
  • Alina
    I had a great experience at ambrosia PSL. It was probably the most successful treatment i have been to. I recommend this place to anyone who is struggling with addiction and the clinical therapists are amazing and really care about you. the techs are great!!
  • caban