Ashwood Recovery in Boise, ID

7941 West Rifleman Street
Boise ID 83704

Ashwood Recovery Philosophy

Ashwood Recovery is a private, highly specialized, treatment center located near Boise, Idaho. Twelve- step based. Access to various levels of care.

• Individualized Treatment
    Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Eating Disorder Treatment
    Many mental health professionals view eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder, along with other dysfunctional eating patterns) as a food addiction – in that food is used in ways other than as fuel or a source of pleasure. Some, but not all, addiction treatment programs include eating disorder treatment as part of the service menu. Also, an eating disorder may be a dual-diagnosis or a co-occurring disorder with drug or alcohol addiction.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

A+ BBB rated

4.6 Stars on Facebook Reviews with over 60 reviews

ABOUT ASHWOOD RECOVERY

Ashwood Recovery is an independent, comprehensive outpatient treatment center located in Boise, Id. This facility specializes in treating both adults and adolescents suffering from addictive disorders, co-occurring disorders, eating disorders, codependency and trauma through its intensive outpatient program.

The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), one of 124 facilities in Idaho (86 percent) typically involves 9 hours or more of counseling and treatment per week.The approach at Ashwood utilizes the 12-step principles, group therapy, trauma resolution, cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, dialectical behavioral therapy, EMDR, individual and family counseling, and evidence-based modalities.

For those with co-occurring mental health disorders Ashwood Recovery offers regular meeting with a psychiatrist and highly individualized treatment plans. Ashwood also helps place those that need residential treatment.

Staff at Ashwood consists of clinicians, nurses, counselors, and administrators. There are also a number of medical doctors on call.

The facilities at Ashwood are modern and located in a metropolitan area.

To date, 17 alums have submitted reviews to Rehabs.com with a very high rating of 4.6 stars across three metrics. Those who commented left glowing praise for the staff and the long-term prospects after treatment.

“This place changed my life. I came here straight from the hospital and it was the best decision I ever made. I have learned and continue to learn amazing skills to help me be the best person I can be. I feel better now than I have at any point in my life in the last 20 years,” wrote one alum.

Another alum wrote, “I have been attending Ashwood recovery for 3 months now and it has been a great support to my recovery. I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from their groups and I would highly recommend any looking to take the first step in finding their recovery to look into Ashwood.”

On Facebook, 82 reviewers rated Ashwood 4.7 stars.[1] Wrote one alum, “The staff here at ashwood really cares about the well being and success of their clients. They worked hard to prepare me for my next steps in treatment. I would recommend ashwood to anyone seeking help with their own addictions.”

Ashwood accepts most major forms of insurance. Its web site also verifies insurance for prospective patients.

[1] FacebookReviews

Published on June 2018

Educated staff and friendly community thanks for the help.

Caring staff and an excellent support in my recovery.

The staff are great. I’m surprised with their genuine care and experience.

great staff and group programs to continue your recovery

Awesome staff. And great facility.

Ashwood Outpatient is absolutely awesome ..,, all of the staff can relate to each individual and truly show their love, compassion and support each and everyday..!! My counselor always has the open door policy which keeps him and I connected at the upmost level..!! Highly recommend Ashwood and Northpoint Recovery...!!!

The education I’ve gotten from Ashwood has been so helpful in early recovery. They cover topics and teach skills that are important to me, giving me more strength everyday. The group setting allows us to share with each other, giving us a strong sense of community. The entire staff is awesome!

Ashwood has been a gift. Staff is incredible. Clients are amazing. Program is transformative.

Ashwood staff are amazingly kind. They truly care about every individual that comes into program. Individualized and specific care tailored to your needs. I would recommend Ashwood to anyone needing substance abuse treatment.

Outstanding facility and staff for early Recovery.

I started my after care today and so far my expirience has been amazing. Php was a must for me and I'm glad I get the chance to continue recovery here.

I love this place. Thank you for saving my life. 3 years

Ashwood Recovery has been great! The staff and other patients are all very welcoming. They have been very informative about the symptoms and tools of recovery. I am grateful for them. They’ve helped me realize a sober and happy life is worth it.

Need to broaden scope/aspects of treatment. Needs to be more supportive & tolerant of miss-steps unintentionally made by attendees.

Education and process are awesome. Everyone will bend over backwards to help your recovery including doctor's, administrators and.alumni coordinator.

Totally amazing great place for getting sober and staying that way! Staff are caring and kind and they really work with you in every aspect of recovery

I love the experience, great support group! Would defiantly recommend.

Very enjoyable if your serious about your recovery

Great staff and made a lot of new friends that help keep me sober

Ashwood has helped me in groups and counseling appointments

Great place to start my recovery process.

Great staff, clean facilities. Learning a lot more about my disease. Thank you Ashwood!

I came to ashwood to continue treatment after attending north point. The staff here at ashwood really cares about the well being and success of their clients. They worked hard to prepare me for my next steps in treatment. I would recommend ashwood to anyone seeking help with their own addictions.

I came to Ashwood after getting out of Northpoint to continue my aftercare program. The staff are just as supportive at the staff at northpoint. Everyone here truly cares about your progress and recovery as well.

This place changed my life. I came here straight from the hospital and it was the best decision I ever made. I have learned and continue to learn amazing skills to help me be the best person I can be. I feel better now than I have at any point in my life in the last 20 years.

the group therapy provided opportunities to make friends that are also pursuing a similar lifestyle. The counseling one on one's is very useful.

The groups each week help me emotionally. The counselors are hard but fair and very helpful

I have never felt better! Ashwood has truly helped me become the best me possible. The staff here is surely not here just for a paycheck, they all genuinely care about their clients and their success. Thank you Ashwood!

Ashwood recover is a. Safe place where I come and release things tat are hard or me to let go of. The group setting are relaxed and if your willing to try then this is the place for you.

I'm truly amazed at the insights I've gained from being at Ashwood recovery all of the knowledge and education regarding my disease will help me structure my life and become the model citizen I once was. Thanks Ashwood recovery. Awesome facility powerful counselors and staff and wonderful sober friends in recovery

Its close by, which was nice. It was costly... You have to wanna quit if its gonna happen. rehabs are a crutch