Beachside Portland in Portland, OR

7800 SW Barbur Blvd
Portland OR 97219

Beachside Portland Philosophy

Portland Beachside Recovery Center works around your unique needs and situation to craft an addiction recovery program that’s as customizable as it is flexible. Our idyllic location amidst to sprawl of downtown Portland is just the location you need to get through the stages of addiction recovery. Our drug rehab center provides an oasis of calm within the busy streets of the city. Portland Beachside Recovery Center specializes in allowing you to come in for treatment on your own schedule to enable you to keep your commitments at work, school, and home. Whatever your limitations, we will help you come up with a habitual recovery schedule that will keep you busy on the road to a fulfilling and jubilant life.

Residential Treatment, Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Personalized Recovery
Luxury Treatment
Proper Treatment

ABOUT BEACHSIDE PORTLAND

Located in the Hillsdale district of southern Portland, Ore., Beachside Portland offers luxury detox, residential, and outpatient treatment for individuals struggling with problematic substance use and dual diagnosis.

Beachside Portland's philosophy is: "To treat addiction is to treat its underlying causes." As such, all programs are individualized, with the aim of penetrating deep to the source of an individual's problematic substance use.

Beachside Portland offers clinical detox services, followed by residential treatment. Programming uses the building blocks of individual and group counseling and holistic care: the facility's website stresses the importance of holistic and exercise activities, to get vital neurotransmitters running in the brain. Beachside Portland's holistic options include yoga, meditation), art, music therapy, and hiking.

In addition to detox and residential treatment, Beachside Recovery offers an intensive outpatient program (IOP) and standard outpatient care. Like residential treatment, the IOP uses group and individual counseling and holistic activities, while clients enrolled for standard outpatient care are encouraged to participate in all of these modalities, but may choose whichever combination of methods works best for them.

The clinical director is a master's level therapist, and the team also includes a case manager working toward their alcohol and drug counselor certification.

Residents stay in modern, luxurious homes with full kitchens and comfortable sitting rooms with fireplaces. The two alumni polled by Rehabs.com to date gave Beachside Portland five-star ratings for its accommodations, and a four-star and a five-star rating for its meals and nutrition.

Both of the alumni polled by Rehabs.com to date gave very positive feedback, both indicating that treatment went beyond treating their addiction to change their lives in broader ways. "The staff here were so friendly to me and my family. Spent a few months here and it changed my life and my outlook on life," A.F. wrote; "Not only did they help with my addiction, my therapist helped me with a lot of my other anxieties that caused me to use in the first place," O.P. added.

Secondary sites yielded no review coverage of Beachside Portland at the time of this writing.

Beachside Portland accepts private insurance.

Published on January 2018

Pretty good program they run here, will work if you match the work they put in.

Amazing time here. Everyone here was so nice and helpful, they really kept me going when I was in a dark place. I wouldn't have done it without them.

I really like the staff here. They were so uplifting and positive. I literally talked to my counselor and therapist everyday. The staff here was so easy to work with that it really made me want to get better and sober.

When my family found out I suffered from an addiction, they brought me to this drug rehab center because it was close to home. The staff here were so friendly to me and my family. Spent a few months here and it changed my life and my outlook on life. So grateful I came here.

Glad I came to beachside for treatment because they helped me get through a lot of my issues. Not only did they help with my addiction, my therapist helped me with a lot of my other anxieties that caused me to use in the first place. Great place, glad I came.

Tree House Recovery PDX