Bridgeway Behavioral Health - Men's Residential Services

1570 S. Main Street, St. Charles, Missouri, 63303

3.6

About Bridgeway Behavioral Health - Men's Residential Services

For more than 30 years, Bridgeway Behavioral Health has been providing men and women with gender-specific treatment for alcohol and drug addiction. Located in St. Charles, the Men’s Residential Program uses evidence-based practices and takes a trauma-focused approach to treatment, tying biology, sociology and psychology together to undercover the root causes of addiction. The highly-structured setting offers men a reliable and supportive environment for recovery, as well as safe space to develop and practice healthy coping skills for lifelong sobriety.

Aftercare Support

Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

Individual Therapy

This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

• Family Therapy
  • Spiritual Counseling
  • Medication Assisted Therapy

3.6/5
    3.6/5
    3.7/5
    3.5/5

• Sb
    As far as the treatment goes , bridgeway is a very strong /effective place to send a loved one. But if you want to know ANYTHING about your loved ones progress, have ANY questions or concerns or even have an emergency, do not expect the staff to pass any messages or for your loved one to be notified in any way shape or form
  • CMB
    Let\'s get real people...they don\'t show pictures of what it really looks like. The women\'s building is very old and full of dust and mold, therefore leaving me sick for my entire stay. Tho I did receive a lot of good education during the day and alot of just study groups in the evening. The place is very short on staff and some plainly don\'t care. As I asked everyone I saw the whole last week I was there about my medicine w promises that it would be there only to leave w out my medicine that would keep me from using again. There\'s really no good communication between staff. I don\'t think the top dog nurse really cares because it takes someone darn near dying to send to er. To top that off she would\'ve done any and everything to make sure I would\'ve had that medication and shot before leaving. I almost feel like I got set up for failure. We will see tho once outpatient hits
  • C S
    Staff is very dedicated and caring. My son was there. This was his 9th program.
    They in there truly care. Not nearly enough one-on-one time. The facility does the best I can. It works if you wanted to work
    They offer a rigorous comprehensive rehabilitation facility that has you going to classes for the better part of each day. I have personally never struggled with drug or alcohol addiction, but my step son does. The only thing is, they are only allowed to use the facilities phone (no personal phones rae allowed) for 5 minuets ONCE a week.
    Caring staff but Filthy conditions. Old building and resources. All in all, a good center in a bad location.
    They work with the addict to help them formulate a plan to effictivley stay clean upon release. They have classes all day with 10 minuet breaks between classes (smoke breaks) to educate the addict on multiple ways to help themselves. I, personally, believe that trying to cram classes down someone while they are detoxing or are freshly clean is a bit ridiculous. I think that they do a good job on educating users on skills that will aide them upon release.
  • Bret
    Good counselors, food is really poor. Apartments need a facelift.
  • DF
    Wife and doctor suggested I go. The counslers were very good and so was the rest of the staff
  • PW
    Too many restrictions and punishment approach to behavior.