Center for Healing

20 Scotch Road Suite C, Ewing, New Jersey, 08628

4.5

About Center for Healing

At Center for Healing we believe in treating people like people and not just a number. Our staff knows each client and designs the treatment plans around the specific needs of each individual. At Center for Healing clients feel like they are home.

Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.

• Vivitrol available
  • Seen weekly by our physician
  • Medication management

4.6/5

• MT
    For someone who has been to multiple treatment centers, I can honestly say Center for healing has been the best. I wasn't just another number here. The counselors are amazing and actually care about you. The owner is easily accessible and is heavily involved. I was supported every step of the way in my recovery.
  • Jason
    I came here for IOP for 3 weeks. I have been to several other facilities around this area, this one is by far the worst in the area. I mean this with all my heart, I cannot even describe how terrible of service this place will provide. They take people into their program who have absolutely no intention of getting sober and do not care. Staff here and completely unable to gain control of the groups. Half the people will literally go in another room and sleep, while most of the other people are on their phones not paying attention at all. If staff truly cared to help they would force ppl to participate in groups and create a much more therapeutic setting. Do not waste your time coming here. Do not even get me started on the cost of this place. It is so astronomically higher than other places in the area. Absolutely horrendous treatment and they have no excuse. Please do not give this place any business. They are truly causing more harm than good and have no idea how to treat addiction. Hopefully they will be out of business soon.
  • PG
    Counselor case loads are very small allowing me to really get to know my clients. There really are no weaknesses. For a small facility they are able to provide what other treatment centers provide but even better because clients don't get lost in the crowd. I have worked in treatment for years and for the first time I feel like I am actually making a difference.
  • bc
    Small, Staff is caring, a lot of individual attention. great therapists. Owner is heavily involved none Center For Healing changed my life. It is a small individualized program that loved me until I was able to love myself.
  • al
    They have an excellent family program. I was very happy with this treatment center. Center for Healing was great. It was clear that they truly wanted my son to stay clean.
  • SM
    Counselors are great...they made me feel comfortable. They really cared about me. I wasn't just a number.
  • MM
    I finally found a place where I felt like I mattered. And I was able to speak my counselor whenever I needed. Can't think of any weaknesses. All I know is that I finally feel like I matter.
  • JR
    I have been to over 10 rehabs. Center for Healing met me where I was at and loved me until I could love myself again. I couldn't have gotten sober without them. They pushed me to be the best version of me and I am forever grateful.