Centered Recovery in Roswell, GA

(5 of 5)
1250 Upper Hembree Rd. Suite E
Roswell GA 30076

Centered Recovery Philosophy

We offer a completely unique approach to recovery using a mindfulness based psycho-educational curriculum and adjunct therapies, empowering individuals to move beyond their struggle with addiction and have access to a healthy, fulfilling life. Our program has been specifically designed to offer hope to those who have previously attempted recovery and been unsuccessful, because we understand that addiction doesn’t define our clients. Centered Recovery also knows that life doesn't stop for addiction, which is why we offer full time PHP and part time IOP programs in order to accommodate almost every schedule, and allow our clients to integrate recovery into their daily life.
Our newly renovated facility is located in the heart of beautiful Roswell, Georgia, close to Highway 400 and metro Atlanta and is beautiful, serene and private.

• Client & Family Support Groups
    Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Mindfulness Based Program

Non 12-Step

MBSR certified teacher

ABOUT CENTERED RECOVERY

Located in Roswell, Ga., Centered Recovery offers non-12-step drug abuse treatment to individuals in the metro Atlanta area. Options include partial hospitalization program, sober living options, and intensive outpatient program for substance abuse treatment.

According to Centered Recovery's website, the treatment center offers personalized treatment plans. Plans include a blend of therapies, education and counseling. Programming includes individual counseling, holistic therapies, and education.

The center offers treatment to individuals who have attempted sobriety and were unsuccessful. The programs use an approach free of traditional methods.

Mindfulness-based practices are offered at the center, including meditation. The practices are designed to help people to become aware of their thoughts, sensations and situations.

The sober living homes provide structure, accountability, support, and community for individuals who are seeking help. Aftercare services are available for clients who want to continue individual counseling, family therapy, or group therapy sessions.

Centered Recovery's website notes the treatment team includes teachers, group leaders, class facilitators, and therapists.

The one alum surveyed by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing provided positive feedback, and gave five out of five stars for treatment effectiveness, accommodations and amenities, and meals and nutrition. The alum also noted the center saved their life.

All six individuals who left Google Reviews for Centered Recovery at the time of this writing provided perfect five-star reviews. "Centered recovery is definitely a life changing experience. I have struggled with heroin for 14 years and I thought I was hopeless, a lost cause, and overall never going to make it," Daniel wrote in a representative review. [1]

According to the facility's website, Centered Recovery accepts insurances.

[1] https://goo.gl/cKQEPo

Published on December 2017

What these guys are doing is completely unique, as far as I can tell, compared to all other forms of treatment I have tried, and the list is extensive. Some great things about this mindfulness based approach are: 1) what I’m learning here works really well in conjunction with the other things I am doing or have already learned. I don’t have to throw anything out or start over. It’s kinda like yoga, a great complement to whatever else you’re into. 2) Everything they teach is completely backed by modern neuroscience. This is legit and this is the future. 3) I don’t have to check my brain at the door. My own thinking and my questions are all welcomed. I’ve been told for years to simply shut my brain off and submit to a,b,c etc. That never sat well with me. At Centered, I don’t have to change a single thing about who I am. Yet, I gain an entirely new perspective on who I am, and I have found so much space in my brain as a result. So much peace. I’m a believer for life. Try it out for yourself.

If you feel the need to get treatment, you absolutely must go here. I was at a point in my life where I was spiraling out of control. Reaching for things because I didn't know how to calm myself down and almost always looking for an excuse to drink because I felt like it would get me away from myself. I have always experienced a lot of self-loathing and was never comfortable in my skin. Drinking and other substances where my avenue to mask that discomfort. Finding Centered Recovery Programs was a gift. I'm so thankful I didn't end up at a 12 step program because what they teach here is LIFE changing. All I can say is trust the process! It won't make a lick of sense at first but then it clicks and the muscle gets stronger, "where have I been all my life?". You just have to go and keep going. Just be open and listen. We seriously make it harder than it has to be at first but once we get untangled, there really is no turning back and it is a great feeling. I literally feel like a kid again. I notice things I never noticed before. I'm here. I'm present. I feel like my real true self is actually shining though. People ask me why I seem so relaxed. I think completely differently now. I know how to respond intelligently to situations rather than react to them. I have much more insightful thoughts these days. I'm curious and more creative. I understand and relate to people better. This goes so much more beyond just getting sober- its learning how to properly operate yourself. Just go. You won't regret it. If you feel the need to get treatment, you absolutely must go here. I was at a point in my life where I was spiraling out of control. Reaching for things because I didn't know how to calm myself down and almost always looking for an excuse to drink because I felt like it would get me away from myself. I have always experienced a lot of self-loathing and was never comfortable in my skin. Drinking and other substances where my avenue to mask that discomfort. Finding Centered Recovery Programs was a gift. I'm so thankful I didn't end up at a 12 step program because what they teach here is LIFE changing. All I can say is trust the process! It won't make a lick of sense at first but then it clicks and the muscle gets stronger and then you are like holy crap, "where have I been all my life?". You just have to go and keep going. Just be open and listen. We seriously make it harder than it has to be at first but once we get untangled, there really is no turning back and it is a great feeling. I literally feel like a kid again. I notice things I never noticed before. I'm here. I'm present. I feel like my real true self is actually shining though. People ask me why I seem so relaxed. I think completely differently now. I know how to respond intelligently to situations rather than react to them. I have much more insightful thoughts these days. I'm curious and more creative. I understand and relate to people better. This goes so much more beyond just getting sober- its learning how to properly operate yourself. Just go. You won't regret it.

I am so thankful to have found Centered Recovery. They literally saved my life. After years of "white knuckling" it and continued relapses under the 12 step programs, Centered Recovery showed me a better approach to living my life. The change has been remarkable and for the first time in years i am free of the need to drink to simply get through the day. All of the time and energy i had spent on hiding my problem and dealing with the side effects is now spent on living my life. They have an excellent staff and i highly recommend you give them a call. You will not regret it.

I couldn’t be happier and finally at peace , that my son is in this program. He has tried others but after a few months has relapses. He is learning a whole new way of living life addiction free. He sounds happier then he ever has he wants to help others recover. This is the best thing to happen to him/ and our family. I feel he will stick with it this time. Thanks you all for what you do you have saved our son. We had to pay out of pocket , because of his age and insurance cut off , but it has been worth it.

Thank you Centered Recovery! Our son has attended several rehab programs BUT NONE LIKE THIS ONE! We have seen an incredible change in his life and his attitude towards staying sober. You have empowered him to believe in himself and that he can stay sober, and by doing this for him you have changed our whole family! This has been a very long journey, and now we feel we not only see light at the end of the tunnel, but that we are at the very end of the tunnel and in the light. Thank you! We will live in gratefulness for all you have done for us.

Excellent therapy center. Changed my entire outlook on life.

Saved my life. 12 step programs didn't work. But this does. Finding out I don't have a disease set me free from another excuse to behave badly. It's all a choice and now I know how to live a healthy and happy life. Thank you. Thank you for my LIFE!