(5 of 5)
375 Rainbow Lane
Midway UT 84049

Chateau Recovery Philosophy

We believe that the journey of individual wellness and recovery starts with personal choice. Understanding and nurturing all aspects of personal development creates empathy, honesty, lasting motivation, and opportunities to live life outside of addiction.

• Interpersonal Skills
    Individuals are encouraged to participate in a variety of group centered activities to develop interpersonal skills and promote healthy social habits. Recovery-focused therapy groups focus on issues including mood management, family issues, self-efficacy, conflict management, coping skills, and more.

• Physical Wellness
    Clients are provided a variety of program offerings and services to promote physical wellness. Services provided include nutritional rehabilitation, daily physical fitness activities, dietician approved meals, chemical dependency education, and more.

World Class Utah Treatment Center

Affordable Treatment

Holistic & Dual Diagnosis

Danny Warner

CEO

Danny Warner serves as CEO of Chateau Recovery. He has a broad range of experience in business operations, identifying and forming strategic alliances and partnerships, shaping future opportunities and turning around distressed businesses. Prior to starting Chateau Recovery, Danny served as President of Mediconnect Global and Mediconnect’s offshore operations. He has held a variety of senior leadership positions including Executive Vice President of Business Development for Klever Marketing, Inc., Founder and President of WO Investing, Inc., Vice President of Operations and Vice President of Sales for PerfectPractice, Director of Business Development for FreePort.com and a strategy consultant with The Monitor Company. In these capacities, Danny delivered significant results and implemented multiple new business initiatives and business turnarounds. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and History from Brigham Young University.

Ben Pearson, LCSW

Clinical Director

Over the last 16 years, Ben has enjoyed working with clients and families in conditions ranging from in-home consultations, outpatient offices, wilderness treatment, and adult residential treatment. Addiction and mental health treatment are issues close to Ben’s heart and motives his desire to help create a unique treatment experience for individuals and families. As Clinical Director, Ben enjoys working with passionate and gifted clinicians and professional program staffs that believe in helping clients reconnect with personal values and moving beyond the labels of addiction. Teaching, empowering, and supporting courageous transformations everyday are some of the many things that keep Ben excited about the work that is happening at Chateau Recovery.

ABOUT CHATEAU RECOVERY

Located in a charming, rural area in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, Chateau Recovery offers detox and residential treatment for addiction and dual diagnosis.

The center prides itself on honoring all approaches to treatment, offering an “innovative choice approach” in which the 12-Steps are offered alongside evidence-based and alternative treatment modalities such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and animal-assisted therapy. Chateau Recovery emphasizes the complexity of all individuals, and thus the need to address the “whole self” — the many facets of life affected by problematic substance use.

Treatment begins with a psychosocial interview and an addiction assessment that are used to determine an individualized program, based on the client’s history, relationships, skills, and abilities.

Clients participate in three individual sessions a week — one with a substance abuse counselor and two with a psychotherapist — as well as ten hours of group therapy a week.

Staff includes a board-certified physician, a nurse practitioner, licensed clinical social workers, a master’s level therapist, and substance abuse counselors. The four individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the staff’s level of training and experience gave it a perfect five-star rating.

Residents share rooms in a 16-bed turreted mansion with views of the surrounding mountains. There’s a ping pong table, cozy communal areas with fireplaces, and a pond on the grounds. Each of the four individuals polled on the facility’s cleanliness to date gave it five stars.

All four reviews submitted to Rehabs.com at the time of this writing were positive. Reviews repeatedly praised the program as a highly individualized form of treatment that really got to the core of their particular difficulties and the driving forces behind their addictions. “Their approach is very different in the fact that it was not just about the addiction, it was about helping me to identify my values and what I wanted out of life, and then to put together a plan,” James wrote in a representative review. Reviewers also praised the staff and the physical facility: “I loved being in the mountains, it was so peaceful. The staff and therapists were so supportive & the other residents became family,” C.H. wrote.

Both loved ones polled by Rehabs.com to date gave very positive feedback, emphasizing, like alumni, the variety and tailoring of the treatment program. “Multiple ways to recovery. Options and recovery tools were nice. Experienced and gifted therapists,” B.A.J. wrote in a representative review, and K.B. added: “My daughter stayed at chateau for 3 months and came out a new person.”

At the time of this writing, Rehabs.com has received four reviews from employees of Chateau Recovery, all of which were very positive and generally focused on the variety of treatment options available. “The best thing about Chateau Recovery is their treatment approach. They spend more time focusing on the core issues that are actually driving the addiction - grief, shame, depression, anxiety and more serious personality disorders,” B.W. wrote in a representative review.

The center accepts private insurance on an out-of-network basis. Each of the four individuals polled to date on the facility’s affordability gave it a perfect five-star rating.

Updated October 2016

Published on October 2016

Multiple ways to recovery. Options and recovery tools were nice. Experienced and gifted therapists. It's a long drive if you live locally. They could further diversify the menu. Chateau Recovery was an excellent facility that encourages and empowers their clientele to push themselves to follow their own path to change, wellness, and meaning.

Chateau is very good at personalizing recovery - offering as many tools and resources as possible and allowing the residents to pick and choose the ones that will work best for their recovery. Not in-network with any insurance companies. Unable to work with one of the most prominent companies in Utah. The best thing about Chateau Recovery is their treatment approach. They spend more time focusing on the core issues that are actually driving the addiction - grief, shame, depression, anxiety and more serious personality disorders. People learn more about how they view the world and how to deal with stressful emotions in a positive, healthy way.

Caring people, knowledgeable staff, ability to individualize treatment

Individualized treatment plans Distance from competitive job market With therapy, comprehensive support and practice, Chateau transitions clients away from short-term external motivation that is often rooted in fear, manipulation, and instant gratification. They help fortify long-term and internal forms of lasting motivation that provide direction and self-mastery. They teach that openness, empathy, and commitment to values are the way forward for those who want a life filled with bliss and connectedness.

New and innovative. Now stuck in the old belief that 12 steps are the answer. Great understanding of dual-daignosis and how to challenge old thinking

I I have been through treatment a number of times over the years, and although each program I have been to had their benefits, Chateau Recovery was the first program that took the time to get to the root of what was fueling my addiction and work with me to address it. Their approach is very different in the fact that it was not just about the addiction, it was about helping me to identify my values and what I wanted out of life, and then to put together a plan, that was my plan, and support me as I worked to implement that plan. It was the first program that I felt was truly individualized to what I needed.
 I really appreciated the fact that they provided so much variety in treatment and exposed me to, and taught me skills that have not only aided in my recovery, but helped me to be a better person. I have been able to maintain the meditation practice that I learned while at the Chateau, which has helped me deal with the day to day stressors that used to drive me to use. The staff at the Chateau never made me feel like I was broken or inferior in any way, but supported me and provided an environment where I was able to make the necessary changes to get my life back on track. I would recommend the Chateau to anyone, especially to those who have tried other treatment and want something more tailored to their specific needs.

Chateau is the only one that truly embraces the one-size-does-not-fit-all philosophy and is the most individualized rehab out there. It meets everything on your checklist!

I chose the Chateau because my good friend had a very good experience there and she highly recommended it. I highly recommend the Chateau. Not only is it in an amazing location, I love that it is so individualized. They designed a program for me and around my specific needs. They taught me to believe in myself and that I was enough. The staff was so supportive and made me face my fears. I will forever be grateful for the time I spent at the Chateau. I finally feel like me again.

My daughter stayed at chateau for 3 months and came out a new person. She learned how to cope with the past and look in to the future in a very positive way. We are very proud of her and the recovery center was the best thing for her. The staff are great and they have the best cook in town.

I didn't like the direction my life was heading. I didn't know who I was and I felt completely lost. A friend told me about the experience she had at The Chateau and she was right, it was the perfect place for me. I loved being in the mountains, it was so peaceful. The staff and therapists were so supportive & the other residents became family. They helped me find myself again. I love who I am now, I don't ever want to feel that lost again.

Acqua Recovery
  • Joint Commission Accredited
  • A lakeside setting of mountains, streams, and waterfalls
  • The best education and experiences for your overall well-being
Alpine Recovery Lodge
  • Beautiful Scenic Utah Mountains
  • Treatment options tailored to individual needs
  • Nature & Experiential Therapy