Crest View Recovery Center

90 Asheland Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina, 28801

4.7

About Crest View Recovery Center

CVRC is here to guide anyone suffering from addiction into recovery. We strive to improve the physical, spiritual and emotional health of our clients and their family through a system of addiction education, counseling services and wellness services based on a program of patient care and education. CVRC offers multiple levels of addiction treatment programs, each tailored to the clients’ specific issues and needs. All of our programs are designed to help you gain insight into the disease of addiction while acquiring the life skills needed to sustain long-term recovery.

Aftercare Support

Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• IN NETWORK with Aetna, BCBS, Medcost, CBHA, Beacon, and EAN. Also accepts United Healthcare, UMR, Cigna and other private insurance companies
  • Medical Director is a psychiatrist and sees all the clients
  • Healing in the mountains of Western NC
Patrice Wishon, LCSW, LCAS, CCS

Patrice Wishon, LCSW, LCAS, CCS

Clinical Director

Patrice has 27 years experience working in social work and mental health/substance abuse counseling. She received her Master's degree from UNC-Chapel Hill and has worked in a variety of settings, including community-based out-patient, hospital, and classroom settings. Patrice specializes in substance abuse treatment, trauma, and women's issues.

Show Bio
Adam McIsaac, CSAC, ICADC

Adam McIsaac, CSAC, ICADC

Program Director

Adam is an experienced certified substance abuse counselor and owns a successful sober living facility in Asheville. Adam has 10 years experience working with and in treatment centers. Adam practices meditation, yoga, and other wellness based activities in his personal life and has established those practices into CVRC’s program.

Show Bio
Financial Details
  • Structured payment plans available

Reviewed by Our Contributors

ABOUT CREST VIEW RECOVERY CENTER

Situated in the tranquility of North Carolina's Appalachian Mountains, Crest View Recovery Center (CVRC) offers multiple levels of care for individuals struggling with chemical dependency and co-occurring mental health disorders. A premiere, upscale facility, CVRC provides residential and outpatient-based treatment services.

Clients undergo an initial substance abuse history to determine an appropriate level of care. Those who require structured, comprehensive services may be referred to CVRC’s residential treatment program, where they stay an average of 35 to 45 days and engage in eight clinical hours of daily programming.

During the day, clients attend individual and group counseling sessions, educational seminars, and 12-step support meetings. They also participate in a range of recreational and holistic therapies, such as guided meditation and yoga, and nutritional counseling. In the evening, they participate in activities that support individual goals.

CVRC strongly encourages residential clients to utilize its outpatient programs for “step-down” relapse prevention. Clients typically spend four to six weeks in the intensive outpatient program (IOP), where they see counselors and licensed therapists during three-hour sessions, three times a week.

In North Carolina, CVRC is one of 60 substance abuse treatment facilities that offers 30+ days of residential, non-hospital treatment and among 41.1 percent with an IOP.

Licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, CVRC is among 13.3 percent of substance abuse treatment centers in the state accredited by The Joint Commission. It employs an interdisciplinary professional team of psychiatrists, master’s-level substance abuse counselors, wellness coordinators and yoga instructors, and a support team of facility technicians. Of the dozens of reviews submitted to Rehabs.com to date, the six individuals polled on the matter praised the facility's staff.

Staff Experience and Training: 5/5

Surrounded by the Blue Mountains, CVRC offers a therapeutic, supportive environment and tranquil outdoor areas to promote reflection and relaxation. A 35-bed facility, it features double occupancy bedrooms, a yoga studio, comfortable group counseling rooms, and private clinical offices for individual therapy.

According to the facility’s website, the residential program uses a reality-based treatment model, suggesting clients may be responsible for light chores. The six individuals polled on the matter felt the facilities were clean and well-maintained.

Facility Cleanliness and Upkeep: 5/5

Of more than 40 alumni who submitted reviews of CVRC to date to Rehabs.com, over 95 percent provided glowing feedback. Numerous expressed how treatment there turned their life around and, more pointedly, “saved their life.” The small segment who evaluated a series of survey metrics awarded perfect five stars for connectivity/visitor policy, counseling options, family involvement, holistic offerings, their likelihood to recommend, as well as treatment of co-occurring disorders.

“Crest view is an awesome treatment center. They really know what they're doing and they set the bar high in addiction treatment. I wouldn't be who I am today without them,” one alum wrote. Another alum added: “The admissions staff went above and beyond to help me.” Isolated criticism concerned poor experiences and money-focused management.

On secondary sites, CVRC also received positive coverage to date, including 4.6 out of five stars based on 42 reviews on Google.. [1] Numerous reviewers referred to the facility as “amazing,” such as J.B., who wrote: “Crest View Recovery Center is an amazing place to not only get and learn how to stay clean, but to discover your true self. I would recommend this facility to anyone struggling with addiction.”

The six loved ones who submitted reviews to Rehabs.com to date provided consistently highly favorable feedback. A majority of loved ones gave perfect five stars or high four out of five stars for 12-Step practices, connectivity/visitor policy, counseling options, family participation, holistic offerings, and their likelihood to recommend the facility.

Reviewers commended the dedicated staff, safe environment, and the compassionate care their loved ones received. In a representative review, a loved one wrote: ”They helped my husband change his life for the better. He became a better person because of it. The staff was very knowledgeable and caring. They taught him life skills and how to deal with the world.” K.R. echoed the sentiment, reporting that the small setting helped their son feel comfortable to complete treatment and stay sober.

The sole staff member polled by Rehabs.com to date provided exemplary ratings for most aspects of treatment, awarding top five stars for connectivity/visitor policy, counseling options, family participation, holistic offerings, as well as treatment of co-occurring disorders. “Caring, loving, quality treatment, good succeess rate. Treated like the clients matter. Dosnt feel like a giant organization that just fills treatment beds,” the staff member wrote.

CVRC accepts insurance from most major providers, such as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and United Healthcare, and works with them “to minimize the financial burden of treatment.” Currently, the cost of the residential program is $20,000 per month or $55,000 for 90 days of residential care. The six individuals polled on the matter appreciated the facility's cost.

Affordability: 5/5

[1]: GoogleReviews

Accreditations & Licenses
  • Joint Commission
  • NAATP
Social Media Links
Important Notice

We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Rehabs.com 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Rehabs.com is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.

4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5
    4.7/5

• BB
    Great place to receive wonderful treatment! Highly recommend!!
  • vick
    perfecto
  • Phil B
    Please do not send your loved one to this facility. The individuals who work here do not understand the meaning of professionalism, trust and empathy. After nine hard months of trying to get our addict adult son into a rehab program, he agreed to go here because he “trusted” the people here to be open and vulnerable about his problems. After being there for only 1 day his trust was broken and he was discarded to the hospital to spend 6 days in the psych ward. Even though the doctors at the hospital deemed him healthy to re-enter back into Crestview’s care, he was vehemently denied to continue his treatment at Crestview. Although Crestview advertises via their website that they treat co- occurring disorders, our experience is that this is simply not true. Our family’s hopes were crushed by Crestview and now my adult son refuses treatment of any kind from therapists or treatment centers due to the fear of being misunderstood and judged by individuals who are trained to be “ professionals”.
  • Ross
    program saved my life thank yall for everything i enjoyed everything love the program and how it is a halfway house at rehab love ross summey
  • Zack
    Crestview is Amazing, Highly recommend this place for treatment!
  • JA
    My experience at crest view was fantastic. Great program
  • DCS
    Excellent staff and services. Would highly recommend.
  • KQ
    Great program. Very organized and structured.
  • JW
    I highly recommend this treatment center! The staff was inspiring, supportive, and knowledgeable.
  • Lee Beam
    This was by far the best place I have experienced. I've never found a place that deals with both addiction and mental illness. The counselors are outstanding and really want to help you. One staff member in particular was amazing and helped me through my process here tremendously and was a great help and also a lot of support.
  • AB
    In my experience, Crest View is amazing. The amount of food you get is beyond generous. They have always been filled with such integrity and transparency in all areas from day one. They really care here and you receive a lot of really good therapy, one on one with your therapist, groups, activities, family therapy. I've been to several treatment centers and this is extremely top notch compared to other so called "recovery centers".
  • ST
    This rehab facility, staff, and service offered is beyond magnificent. They helped my brother-in-law with alcohol addiction. Even though he moved back to SC. The follow up care was second to none. Highly recommended. They will help save your loved ones life if they are ready and willing to recover.
  • gj
    The counselors, techs and staff are all genuine and caring. They are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I have only good things to say about this place, it has helped me immensely.
  • AM
    I really enjoyed my time here at Crestview. I feel as if I was given all the tools I need, and more, in order to sustain my sobriety once I leave here. The staff, counselors, and techs were extremely caring and helpful, regardless of the situation. I felt as if I was treated as an actual person, and not just another number. I would easily recommend Crestview Recovery Center to anybody seriously willing to get help with their addiction.
  • zane
    The staff were all very supportive, empathetic and professional. The center offered multiple varieties of treatment experiences such as yoga, accupuncture, outdoor activities, etc. I'm very happy i was able to go there.
  • jf
    I had a wonderful and life changing experience.
  • Andrew
    This place was fantastic. I learned so much about myself and how to better my life. the staff and Therapists are excellent and actually care about you. I could not have asked for a better experience.
  • JB
    If I could give negative stars, I would. If you are serious about getting the help you need to process and heal from the core issues that led you to self medicate do not waste your time here. They are concerned more about your money than your well-being. I came in with a willingness and desire to work from day 1. I was very clear that I only had 30 days upon arrival. I did not see my therapist until day 10, I did not receive a treatment plan until day 17, and did not actually sign the treatment plan until day 28. I had only 2 real one on one sessions with my therapist despite my pleading to have more time. We didn't even touch the surface of what was happening in my life. You are thrown into groups that are often irrelevant to your situation with unqualified facilitators. All the while being billed $1300/day on top of room and board. The living accommodations are deplorable. The house is filthy, beds are like sleeping on springs, the cookware is is not fit to cook with (I ended up having to purchase a skillet and spatula just to be able to cook). An entire "billable" day is spent grocery shopping and "deep cleaning" the house with zero therapy. You are given $10/day to provide enough food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks. I lost 15 pounds in 30 days. I could go on and on. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or money here. Search for real help.
  • Thomas
    Not a great experience. I have been to several centers, I expected a different approach but this was just like everywhere else I’ve tried. We lived in houses scattered across town and the groups we’re not very unique or individualized.. it was ok but if I relapse I won’t return. I wanted more time with my therapist and it was mostly youngsters .... an older gent like myself had trouble relating .... I was given the impression I would have peers in my age group . Not the case.
  • Benny
    Crest View Recovery Center has a special thing going on. Between the amazingly attentive staff and the friendships you will make along the way it's hard not to have a smile on my face about my time here. I feel like I got to work on the things that I wanted to work on, and then some. I more than feel ready to go back out and live the life I have wanted to live.
  • CJ
    One of the many unique things happening at CVRC is that they involve families, if the client desires, at the beginning of treatment and throughout the treatment instead of waiting until the last week/weekend which is the more common approach. I really appreciated this. The staff are top notch, which is really the most important part of the experience. Individualized treatment is really a thing here, not just lip service. Thanks, CVRC! -CJ
  • RM
    I had an amazing experience at Crest View. The therapy and groups were so much better than I’ve had at other centers and the staff treated me like family. They saved my life…I can't thank them enough.
  • AT
    Very special place with positive supportive staff and real recovery.
  • JS
    I went to Crestview broken and hopeless. By the time I reached them I had given up on myself. The admissions staff went above and beyond to help me. I was welcomed with nothing but kindness and understanding. The staff really does know their recovery and were willing to do whatever they could to help me succeed in my long term recovery. I am proud to say that I have over 9 months sober today and owe it to crestview and their staff
  • Travis
    This is the best treatment center I've been to. I've been to several unfortunatly, but am confident enough in myself now from what I've learned at Crest View that I don't have to relapse again. It is a lot of work dealing with yourself and learning, but you gain your life back. I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to come to such an amazing place.
  • C.c
    I have a lot of comments. But for the amount of money that I spent going to this place I could have gone somewhere much nicer and professional.
  • Anthony
    I decided to send my son(20)after he got into some trouble. He was a little reluctant to go, but completed the program and did very well. They even let him stay a couple extra days till I was able to come get in ..I�ll give a thumbs up. Smaller in size. My son wanted more Internet time.
  • HC
    Crest view is an awesome treatment center. They really know what they're doing and they set the bar high in addiction treatment. I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
  • KD
    This place saved my life. The staff and therapists are so caring and knowledgeable. It’s a top notch place.
  • TB
    Crestview is a very good program and it helped my daughter alot. She went there pissed at the world. She definitely didn't think that she was an addict either. Eventually she learned that she was in denial and came to learn about her disease. They gave her a foundation for her recovery. She learned so much there and is almost 7 months clean.
  • EH
    They helped my husband change his life for the better. He became a better person because of it. The staff was very knowledgeable and caring. They taught him life skills and how to deal with the world. He now has over a year sober and I am so proud of the man he has become with the help of Crestview
  • CM
    This is the best treatment center I’ve ever been to, and I’ve been to many.
  • RD
    My step-father went here for alcohol problem. He did a lot of work on himself there, and has been going to meetings. Happy so far!
  • OBJ
    Loved this place. Really helped me. Couldn't imagine a better staff
  • AP
    Crest View saved my life. They are so generous and scholarshiped me when I had no other options. I don't think I'd be here today if it wasn't for their help and continued support.
  • Tim
    I would not recommend this place. All they care about is taking advantage of your insurance company. I wouldn't never go t anyplace like it. It's all about the money.
  • Val
    This center was clean and helped me turn my life around for the better. I'm so glad I chose them to help me on my journey.
  • John
    I came in with a severe alcohol problem. The program they set up helped me dramatically, and the meetings we attended were exactly what I needed for early recovery. The staff cares and are very able from the top to the bottom. I will be attending a half way house and continuing my IOP program here. I feel comfortable going back into the real world after my recovery at Crest View. I would still be drinking without it.
  • AT
    This was one of the most effective programs ive been to over the years. I would recommend this program to any addict seeking help.
  • Zak (ZJB)
    This program is amazing and the people here are wonderful.I would highly recommend this program to anyone who needs treatment. The program has really helped me substain my subriaty!
  • WMA
    If serious about recovery this is the place to be. I would. I highly recommend Crestview.
  • KT
    Crest View turned my husband's life around for the better! I am so thankful for this facility and its staff.
  • Drew
    great staff I loved the facility.
  • Kim
    A strength was that it was therapeutic I value the program and its components. I learned additional techniques to apply in my recovery. The staff was very attentive to my particular needs while I was here and made me feel comfortable. I came here from a traumatic situation and was able to learn from it through the therapy I received. For that I am eternally grateful.
  • LF
    For anyone seeking freedom from active Drug and/or Alcohol Addiction, Crest View Recovery Center is being run by a group of the most caring individuals I have ever known. CVRC is geographically located in the breathtakingly gorgeous city of Asheville NC, surrounded by mountains. The WNC area is so very lucky to have them working in this capacity within the community
  • Joey
    Great Program in a great community. I came to Crestview looking to start my life over and was greeted with open arms. The clinical staff is top notch and the post-treatment plan that they have set up for me is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to start fresh and stay clean from drugs/alcohol.
  • RT
    Very liberal rehab program. You have 5x one hour classes during the day but get to go shopping for your own food at Ingles. Get to go on \"activities\" on the weekend like bowling and the movies. Overall a good experience. The doctor on staff is kind of a loony-toon. Everyone that works here is in recovery for the most part and they are all very nice. It is what you make of it.
  • RVF
    The process works. There is always room for improvement, but after a 45-day stay, you learn real-life skills and the urge to use goes away. You build relationships along the way that can help you in your recovery.
  • Emily
    The treatment/care I got here changed my life and made me want a whole new change in life for the better. The staff/therapist were very attentive and made sure you were comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone out there wanting a new start in life.
  • DL
    Very concerned, caring and knowledgeable staff. Made me feel they really cared about my recovery.
  • Austin
    Most staff was helpful, rules change occasionally without notice. Overall good experience
  • Jim
    My stay at Crestview was extremely pleasant compared to treatments ive had in the past. The staff was friendly and informative. They took me to outside AA/NA meetings every night. It was also nice to be able to chose what I eat. They provide gym access 7 days a week. I felt like I was supported by the staff here and would recommend Crestview to anyone who is serious about getting clean
  • LAW
    I really enjoyed this program and overall was satisfied with the program. I learned a lot and achieved my goal of learning a new way of life. I now have the tools I need to be successful.
  • MP
    The addministrative staff helped me with anything I needed. The therapeutic staff were supportive and informative. i would recommend Crest View Recovery to anyone seeking long term treatment from addiction.
  • MR
    since crest view is a new place and not in business to long i feel that have been very patient and seeing there views. So i feel that this is a safe and very good place be. love the emolyee and staff. i would recommend this place to anyone in need.
  • Tosha
    This was my first time in treatment and I can honestly say it was a great experience. Although it was a difficult time for me, all staff was willing and helpful!!! VERY LOVING AND COMFORTING GROUP!!!!! Creastview Is The Greatest
  • Kathy A
    Crestview Recovery Center is a wonderful place that I would recommend to anyone seeking treatment. It is a reality based program so you should expect to be doing your own grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning, which is great for getting you ready to head back into society. The help, love and support from the staff is amazing. This program has been really good for me and i definitely recommend it to others.
  • PM
    Crest View showed me a lot and I cant thank them enough. They did a great job teaching me the tools I need for my recovery.
  • Alek
    This facility has really saved my life. This is my second rehab and I never thought I would get clean until I came to this program. Most rehabs are like day cares for adults and pamper you for example, maids that come in and clean your room for you and clean the house and treat you like you were at a spa. Crest View taught me the responsibility to grow up and be the adult that I need to be. They make you clean you room and the house and take you food shopping on your own and wash your own clothes like you are a adult. I would advise this place to anybody that wants to be clean and learn the tools one needs to stay sober. Thanks to this place I have no desire to go use and get back into my old life style. The teachers here and therapist really know what they are doing and they know how to help you with anything that your going through. The staff here are really nice and want to support you in any way that they can possible. The living houses could use a little improvement but that is not what people are there for. People come here to get help and stay sober not to live in a day care. I\'m so thankful that I picked Crest View over any rehab center because I don\'t think I would of gotten the same or even as good of place to save my life.
  • CJP
    Crest View offers a phenomenal, reality-based treatment program that caters to a diverse population of clients. The majority of staff are in recovery and approach their treatment methodology from a place of compassion. I attended this program for six weeks and can definitively say that they have given me every conceivable tool to ensure that I can transition into active long-term recovery. During inpatient treatment here, I shopped for my own food, prepared my own meals, and was given the latitude to attend the gym or the park in the afternoons. During the weekend, I participated in activities such as bowling, nature hikes, t-shirt tie dying, movies, and trips to the local bookstore. The amount of money they provide for weekly food is extremely generous. I was able to maintain a very healthy diet and generally had money left over. Clients are allowed to smoke or vape and are provided frequent breaks to get fresh air, use the rest room, or socialize and smoke. The living quarters are incredibly nice and we are expected to clean, ensuring that we have a nice, home-like environment. There are trained Behavioral Technicians with clients 24/7 to ensure that a safe and recovery-focused environment is provided. These Techs are often also in recovery and provided me with significant experience, strength, and hope as I encountered challenges during my recovery. While we learn the tools we need for recovery in the clinical setting, we practice using them in the residential setting with other clients and the Crest View Staff. The Behavioral Techs are no-nonsense professionals who generally supervise with two-person teams and work with groups of up to 12 clients, taking us to the center for class, to the gym or park in the afternoon, and to meetings in the evening. We attended AA or NA meetings in the community, which allowed me to build a sober network even in inpatient treatment. As a client, I was allowed one 20-minute phone call per day (after a 7-day blackout), which gave me time to call my sponsor and my family and work my recovery program/keep them appraised of my treatment. This program is not for every addict. It is intentionally structured to prepare addicts to face the world that they will be a part of after they leave inpatient treatment. Those who are unable to function outside of a strict lock-down facility that cuts off all interaction with the outside world may not be suited to this program. Client safety is Crest View\'s foremost objective and this was made very apparent at the beginning of my time at the treatment center. At the beginning of my stay, several clients had chosen to steal or smuggle in illegal or non-prescribed medications, which is a risk for any reality-based program that attempts to provide realistic conditions to prepare clients for life outside of inpatient rehab. This activity was rapidly identified by the Crest View staff who ensured that the clients who compromised the safety of the program were dismissed. In addressing the situation, however, the owners conveyed a strong sense of compassion for the addicts who were asked to leave. They found them alternate treatment centers that provided the level of care those clients needed, and they emphasized to their remaining clients that relapse is a reality, that their primary concern was client safety, and they they wanted to foster a culture where clients felt empowered to speak up when they notice unsafe behavior (both to save the lives of those in the program and to protect their own personal recovery). Similarly, throughout the six weeks I spent here, other clients were asked to leave when they were disruptive to the recovery efforts of the larger Crest View community. One particular client was unable to assimilate, choosing to undercut other clients recovery, gossip, shoplift, and steal other clients\' property. The clinicians at the center were similarly quick to address this behavior, dismissing this client, but also ensuring that she was placed in a program that could address her addiction and psychiatric needs. Finally, the clinical setting is also very well-rounded and was an instrumental part of my recovery. We had classes that ranged from the physiology of addiction (so we could understand why addiction is a disease and what was occurring in our brains when we use) to relapse prevention planning. Other classes included: the impact of addiction on women (gender group), trauma and addiction, how to process emotions, using cognitive behavioral techniques to address addictive behavior, mindfulness techniques to address craving, and 12-Step oriented yoga classes (to name a few). My treatment plan was highly tailored. I met my assigned counselor individually at least once a week and spent three hours with her in a small group setting (3-5 people). She was able to adapt my treatment program to my specific needs, strengths, and weaknesses. I cannot emphasize enough that not only was my counselor highly experienced and competent, but both of the other clinicians are world class addiction specialists as well. I would have been happy being assigned to any of them. Upon preparing to leave, my case manager did extensive research into outpatient programs local to my home that also suited my specific schedule and recovery needs. She provided the smoothest possible transition to ensure that there was no lapse in treatment as I transitioned out of the program. Early on, she also personally managed my short-term disability claim and worked with my insurance to ensure coverage was clear and managing my claim was a relatively streamlined process. Overall, I\'m so thankful for this program. It absolutely saved my life, my career, and my marriage. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a program that is tailored to address the whole person (physical, mental, social, spiritual) and proven to provide the tools needed for a fulfilling and effective long-term recovery.
  • MT
    The counselors and administration staff are dedicated to their work. Very interactive groups. Crestview is very helpful
  • JTO
    Will be writing a letter.
  • Ed
    Got what I needed.
  • Ashley
    Great place. Learned how to prevent relapse and live clean. Very transitional which is what I needed.
  • Kathaleen
    This was my first treatment and I would highly recommend this to anyone struggling with addiction. The staff made me feel comfortable and safe. It saved my life!
  • JC
    Crest View is a great place. The staff really care. The real world setting made me feel like I was at home. I would highly recommend this place
  • KR
    My son loved Crest View. The small setting helped him feel comfortable enough that he finally completed treatment and is now sober and doing amazing. THANK YOU CREST VIEW!
  • MW
    Crest view was a great place. They really treated me with respect and care. I would recommend this program to anyone seeking help fro themselve or a family member
    Caring, loving, quality treatment, good succeess rate. Treated like the clients matter. Dosnt feel like a giant organization that just fills treatment beds.
  • BB
    Crest View was a great program with great staff. they really care about their clients
  • Veronica
    The design of the program helps with the transition from treatment to every day living. Very affordable compared to other Treatment centers. It is centrally located. I liked that it isn't a lock down facility and you can attend outside 12 step meetings.
  • EF
    Crest View Recovery is amazing. The staff really do care. I\'ve been to other treatment centers and this one tops them all by far.
  • MM
    I\'m grateful for crest view. The staff goes above and beyond to help everyone. I wouldnt have the recovery I have if it wasn\'t for crest view. The small atmosphere really helped me. Staff was always around and willing to help. Thanks for all you did.
  • JP
    Thank you for everything you did for me while I attended crest view. This was the best treatment program I ever attended. I really felt like an individual and not just a number
  • GH
    Crest view was a great place. The fact that it is a small facility really helped me and I was given individual attention that made me feel special
  • SP
    I was a client at Crest View Recovery Center and I can\'t explain how amazing it was to to get the help I needed there. The program is very strong and has given me tools and taught me how to apply them in my life. They helped me develop a network for aftercare and most of all, they genuinely wanted to see me recover. They have helped me with every concern I had and also helped me transition out of the treatment center. I came to Crest View Recovery Center asking for help and they really did give it to me. Incredible facility, staff, and therapists. It was an amazing experience that has truly changed my life.
  • D H
    Compassionate, helpful, safe environment, friendly staff, understanding Staff is helpful and experienced and well trained. Facility is warm and welcoming. People are genuine and wanting to help clients recover from addiction.
  • John
    Great, caring staff, and comfortable facilities. Like how they are setup like real life living. Made my treatment pleasant.