Cycles of Change- Recovery Services

36451 El Camino Dr, Palmdale, California, 93551

4.6

About Cycles of Change- Recovery Services

Our purpose is to “provide quality substance abuse treatment” to include: Drug/alcohol education, individual therapy, family counseling, process groups, special focus groups on spirituality, anger management, relapse prevention and other recovery services conducive to the recovery process to promote a healthy and productive way of life. Our philosophy is that we believe the individual is born with unlimited potential and that we provide an environment for that person’s potential to be uniquely realized. We will encourage each individual to develop a personalized program that will allow for a high success rate for improving his life.

Aftercare Support

Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.

• Detox
  • Relapse Prevention
  • Long-term Continuum of Care

4.7/5

• Mark
    The program was highly effective, motivating and exceeded my expectations. It has provided an extremely comprehensive road to recovery.
  • Stephen
    This place changed my life. Excellent facility and staff. Showed me how to drastically improve my life.
  • Justin
    This place is amazing. I was very impressed with what I learned and how to use my my skills in everyday life. The staff is absolutely amazing and shows compassion for each and every individual. I would definitely recommend them to any loved ones. It has changed my life!
  • Bryan
    It was amazing
  • Christopher
    I came to cycles of change with no expectations because my life was deteriorating quickly. I remember pulling up at the house I was going to stay in and was shocked in a good way. I didn't think I deserved it, but they assured me that I did. It was a beautiful home with an excellent staff that showed me how to love myself. Our cook was nothing short of amazing. The program they run I thought was very intense and focused on working through the things that I didn't know how to let go. They showed me a new way of life and I will forever be grateful for the experience and knowledge I gained.
  • Tiffany
    This facility is by far the best treatment I have ever recieved
  • Stephanie
    Very structured and in depth treatment. Much needed program for first responders and their families. As a spouse I wish there were a program like this closer to our home for the family workshops, finding after care has been a struggle.With a willing participant, they are able to get you to a point of understanding of the disease, it�s processes and shift the focus to acceptance, self love and to start the healing and recovery process in a timely manner. Most important when careers and families with young children are involved.
  • Linda
    I learned about the disease of addiction & how to encourage my son without doing to work for him. He learned about himself, his addiction, & tools for change. We are both still growing in a healthier relationship. I was only there for the family weekend.
  • Alex
    Great facility
    Great treatment plans and individual/group counseling program. This facility treats more than addiction but attends to the whole person and also includes the family. Much more than classes meetings
  • Robert
    Really enjoyed it, some more intensive counseling sessions would be nice. Counseling and listening. Sometimes too overworked and busy.
  • Michelle
    I came to the facility for the second time after a relapse that nearly ended my life. I was hopeless, confused, and desperate to end the cycles of addiction. Cycles of Change, namely my counselor, showed me the way to freedom. I was given love, support, knowledge, and inspiration to live a full and purposeful life. I was taught the principles and traditions of the 12 steps from the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous and I was given the tools to maintain not just sobriety but true recovery. I am forever changed and grateful. The staff is willing to go to any length to help another sufferer. The majority of the staff are in recovery themselves and know what it�s like to be in the position I found myself in at my lowest in my addiction. They are well versed on the teachings of the Big Book and have a passion to share their experience strength and hope in a very loving while professional way.
  • Kim
    The compassionate caring staff is impressive. The program is of great quality and set up for success. This facility and staff is top notch. Their staff and program.
  • Brittany
    Great. Very organized.
  • Darren
    They advertised having a first responder treatment program but we're actually developing one. Used a large amount of employees who had various first responder experience and I found that to be very useful in talking with them. The higher professionals didn't have that much experience with first responders. Lack of phone access was a major issue in my case.
  • Timothy
    I'm filled with gratitude when I think of my time at cycles of change...they provided me the loving environment and the education that was crucial for me to achieve a strong foundation in my recovery. solid legitimate program... Although some other modalities of recovery are discussed and they are definitely not discriminated against the program is primarily 12 step based..
  • Ashley
    They said that it would help and they did just that. They cater to a lot of first responders and military people.
  • James
    Cycles of Change is a incredible rehabilitation center that works very hard to provide a safe and comfortable experience while clients work through their disease and learn what makes us the way we are, but where COC really shines is in its staff. The staff here are genuine, compassionate, kind people who truly care for individuals and provide all the comfort and care throughout the treatment experience. Rehabs are all helpful but having staff that truly care and can truly help you is the largest benefit. I highly recommend this treatment center for anyone who is struggling with addiction and broken lives. They give you the tools and ability to repair the damage.
  • Gary
    Words cannot express my gratitude and love i have for this place when i decided to come to treatment for my substance abuse addiction on December 1 2015 i came to California cycles of change for Tennessee prior coming here my life was destruction and drama nothing but full of darkness, loneliness, and despair i couldn't stand to live anymore plus i lost everything my self values, respect, and love for myself and others i had no direction or purpose in life. However though being completely hopeless with my life i did not stay that thanks to cycles of change when i entered cycles of change recovery services this place and staff work very hard with me in educating me about drug addiction and gave me love and support during my 6 months stay with them. The staff and CEO was a huge part of my new life in recover with the aspect of them showing me how to live sober and pulling from the gates of darkness guiding me towards the light of life they help me so much in dealing with my past life traumas as a child and throughout the rest of my life prior to coming to treatment it is because of cycles of change and the wonderful staff there that i am able to say i have almost 2 years of sobriety and a wonderful life that i never could have dreamed about i would like to give my up most respect and gratitude to cycles of change recovery services because of you guys i have a purpose in life all the love and guidance that i got from the staff and CEO i can honestly say i am proud individual and man that has goals and a beautiful that i would not trade for nothing and i enjoyed every moment at cycles of change the facilities were always clean and beautiful and amazing food and love from everyone. thank you cycles of change recovery services because of you i have a life today and a connection back with my sisters i could never be able to repay you guys for what you gave me but what is live my life sober and accomplish my dreams. thank you
  • CJ
    This place truly cares about the people and the family members. All their staff are familiar with the 12 steps and work hands on will everyone. I noticed how many people the have stayed sober after going to this rehab. I would recommend this rehab to anyone who is willing to change their life.
  • Mark
    Without getting into details this facility by far was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. After getting into a disagreement with the owner I was pretty much told to find my own way back. Which included airfare they wouldn't even give me a ride to a shuttle bus that was 5 miles away so I could get to the airport ..the pic r false..the detox "house" had a smell to it that I can't explain,there was no food or drinks made available other then what someone would drop off at the house ..the only thing to drink was "tap water" we were told if we wanted something we could ask someone that worked there to pick us up something at a near by 7-11 all this place is interested in is yr insurance..I do not recommend this place to anyone
  • Curt
    I was sent there by someone that knew my insurance was only good for a certain amount of time but when that time came cycles of change even though they had flown me out there pretty much put me out on the streets of california to find my way home, i feel like they send you out there on false pretenses, not concernered about your real recovery and when the thousands stop, too bad, get out, i speak this from experiance, was flown thousands of miles cause i needed help an they used up what they could out of my insurance then left me to find my own way home an good luck, you know who i m and you know its true, thats how much you guys did me wrong that i want you too know exactly who sent this, the staff for the most part was great but the rehab is nothing about helping people its all for the $$$, i do not recomend going there because you will wait days to see the doctor even though they tell you youll see theme when you get there, anouther lie, go someplace that cares cause cycles of change is\'nt it
    Well trained staff
  • Tara J
    I sent my daughter to Cycles of change and I couldn\'t have been happier with their facilities. I ended up attending myself. I was scared and didn\'t know where to turn but they provided for every want I had and included me in all of their treatment processes with my daughter. the counselors were so helpful and set her up with a plan when she left as well. I\'m so grateful to cycles of change i will be referring any and everyone who needs help with their own children and loved ones. and joe hunter of course!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!
  • Terri
    Over all a good place. Great surroundings, it is a good program. However, it is very expensive.
  • Hannah P.
    Cycles of Change provided exactly what I needed. The staff there were caring and loving. I can\'t adequately describe how grateful I am for counselors like Keri and Kara. For the first time in my life I felt at home.