Diamond House Detox

8624 Diamond Oak Way, Elk Grove, California, 95624

About the Facility

Reviewed by Our Contributors

This facility has not been reviewed yet.
Social Media Links
Important Notice

We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Rehabs.com 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Rehabs.com is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.

• J.T.
    I was a resident at this facility from 1/4/20-1/10/20. This is my honest evaluation of this facility. Upon arriving I did my intake. Gave out my medical and personal medical history and information. Within 3 days of being there I was told by one resident that one of the RN's told him that I had in fact been incarcerated in the past and what medications they were giving me. I was shocked. The female RNs gossip to male residents whom they are friendly with (wink wink) about the personal information of other residents. On 1/6 I was given a medication. I had a bad reaction to the medication. My tongue and throat swelled up. An ambulance was called. I was taken to the ER. I was treated. The doctors in the ER informed the facility it was the medication which caused the episode. I was driven back to the detox. On 1/7 they fed me the same medication. Once again my tongue and throat swelled up, I couldn't breath, I thought I was going to die. The ambulance was called. Once again I was taken to the ER. The ER released me. I called diamond detox for a ride back. They told me to uber. So I ubered back to the the "diamond" house, 4 days into detoxing. On 1/8 I brought this to the attention of the owner. She claimed that those episodes were in fact panic attacks. I have never had a panic attack in my life. I almost died and she tried to brush it under the rug. After those two episodes I didn't feel safe ingesting medications given to me by their RNs. Today I decided to leave. I will be reporting this to the Ca department of health and human services. THIS PLACE ALMOST KILLED ME!!!!!