Eva's Village

393 Main Street, Paterson, New Jersey, 07501

About Eva's Village

Founded in 1981, Eva’s Village was the first peer-driven recovery center in New Jersey. The facility believes that active drug and alcohol addiction can be overcome through spiritual awareness and community integration, and offers a safe and welcoming environment for recovery, as well as fellowship and peer-to-peer support. Both residential and outpatient services are offered, as well as onsite child-care for mothers with dependent children.

Outpatient

Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.

Residential Treatment

4.2/5
    3.8/5
    4.1/5

• Nunya
    They claim to know if someone is under the influence. Lie number 1. Then when someone call them out they wanna start banning ppl.
  • P. M
    I love Eva’s,Eva’s saved my life now I’m a productive member of society also a father to my three daughters I’m a proud member of my community
  • Joe
    They do give you an opportunity to better yourself but if you make one mistake or even blink the wrong way your out on restriction and can’t work which defeats the whole purpose of the program! Most the counseled are empathetic to addiction but one in particular is the worse counseler I have ever encountered in my life. Her unprofessional Approach to everything is in itself down fall.
  • S.E.
    This place is the worst. Noone is listening to the needs of the client, they group everyone as a whole and needs are individualizes, a person can't be treated as a group. The staff is on a power trip and their lives must suck so bad that they take it out at their place of employment. I recommend you stay as far away from this place as possible
  • Matt
    This place is horrible, after the director mike quit the clinical staff and housing staff are the worst to clients , i lived there i know
  • BP
    Eva\'s Village saved my life. I just celebrated 2 years clean yesterday because they never gave up on me and because of all I learned there. I highly recommend people to go here for treatment.
    One of Eva's Village strengths is that most of the counselor's are addicts which helps. Some counselor's don't fully understand the feelings and experiences we've gone through which makes it hard. One of Evas Village weakness is that most of the staff has dealt with their own addictions and won't do in their recovery what they ask us to do.
    Clean. the programs are good. with structure not eveyone can be the boss I know of many people who have done very well in this program
    Strong rules and regulations. Strong work ethic (counselors). Not enough counselors for the amount of clients. Evas Recovery Center helps clients form s strong foundation for solid recovery.
    effective, caring professional staff price effective, provides tips, guidelines, counseling
  • Diana
    The mommy and me program is set up for inner city clients. The program is not in compliance with child safety features. There are no child safety guards on door knobs in case a child wakes up at night when everyone is sleeping and sneaks out the door . That is a dangerous scenario. The meals provided for the children fails to be healthy choices. There is no real parenting program and most of the time they are cleaning. I would not recommend this program to anyone other than those who are from the urban areas. Bureau of Licensing needs to take a good look at the program and the lack of safety features.
  • as
    Great
    Strengths: Caring, understanding, my personal counselor was a perfect fit for me. Weaknesses: Need to explain the procedures for recovery more in depth. It was an amazing experience where I learned a lot about myself and how to cope with lifes difficulties in a positive manner.
    Great counseling options.
  • anonymous
    Gave me the tools I needed to stay clean.
  • KF