Fountain Hills Recovery in Fountain Hills, AZ

(5 of 5)
16872 E. Avenue Of The Fountains
Fountain Hills AZ 85268

Fountain Hills Recovery Philosophy

Our program strives to uncover, acknowledge, and address the individual needs of our clients through a variety of therapy and treatment options. Our treatment approach matches the strengths from both client and staff to formulate a workable plan for recovery. We recognize that the impact drug and alcohol abuse has on an individual can vary, so our admissions process begins with developing a clear understanding of every client's current situation. After our initial assessment, a variety of therapeutic approaches are available to maximize the probability of a positive long term outcome for the client. ​

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
    The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Individualized Treatment Programs

Daily Accountability/Reflection

Life Skill Building

Dr. Reyes Topete

Medical Director

Dr. Topete is a native of Arizona with over 20 years of experience in addiction medicine. After graduating from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in 1992, he completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Saint Joseph Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Throughout his career, Dr. Topete has developed a passion for working with those affected by addiction and a curiosity for the science behind addiction treatment. As the Medical Director at Fountain Hills Recovery, Dr. Topete provides leadership, guidance, and oversight to all medical personnel at Fountain Hills Recovery to ensure that our clients’ recoveries are safe and effective.

Dr. Justin Evans, LCSW, DBH

Clinical Director

Justin began his career in the behavioral health field with outpatient drug and alcohol counseling. Specializing in substance abuse and anger management, he has spent time working in the Maricopa County Jail system, residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers, as well as an inpatient psychiatric hospital. He holds a Doctorate of Behavioral Health and Masters of Social work from Arizona State University.

ABOUT FOUNTAIN HILLS RECOVERY

Located in a commercial district in the desert town of Fountain Hills, 30 miles northeast of downtown Phoenix, Ariz., Fountain Hills Recovery is a private organization offering residential and outpatient care for individuals struggling with substance misuse.

Residential treatment is offered in increments of 30, 60, or 90 days, and the facility also offers a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and an intensive outpatient program (IOP).

Fountain Hills Recovery’s website emphasizes the individualized nature of treatment. Tailored treatment plans are put together from a combination of 12-step participation, individual and family therapy, goal setting, relapse prevention, and unspecified alternative therapies. The center’s Psychology Today listing also details evidence-based therapies provided at the facility, including eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Another integral part of the program is skill building for sobriety: working with a personal coach to develop coping skills, recognize triggers, and build a sober support network.

According to the facility’s website, staff have first-hand knowledge of addiction.

The center operates a primary clinic and two separate living facilities, each a short drive from the treatment center. The living facilities are spacious and luxurious, offering shared or private bedrooms, infinity pools, large yards, exercise equipment, a Jacuzzi, a home theater, and full kitchens, plus more than 17,000 square feet of floor space between the two homes. On-site chiropractic care can be arranged.

Rehabs.com has not yet received any reviews directly from alumni of this facility, however, secondary review sites yielded unanimously positive coverage, with eight five-star ratings on Facebook (where the facility can manage its own page) and three five-star ratings on Google.[1][2] The reviewers repeatedly praised the center’s staff, amenities, and program. “After many years of struggling and multiple treatment centers I was blessed to find myself at Fountain Hills Recovery. The people and the program are amazing, they really helped me get back on my feet and my life back on track,” A.B.W. wrote in a representative review on Google, and on Facebook, M.T. added: “They connect with you on a real level and don't downgrade your situation. This treatment center made it comfortable.”

According to the facility’s website, Fountain Hills Recovery accepts insurance from a variety of providers, including Aetna, AmeriHealth, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and United. The center does not indicate whether it is in-network with any insurers.

[1] https://www.facebook.com/pg/fountainhillsrecovery/reviews/
[2] https://goo.gl/WBO007

Published on June 2017

Definitely NOT a place I would EVER recommend. The "primary therapists" are actually only behavioral health techs. They are very degrading and unprofessional to their clients. The F word is every other word out of their mouths. A lot of empty promises. I never received any kind of therapy nor was I ever assigned to a "counselor". It is a 12 step program, I was not informed of that until I was there and we went to AA, NA and CA meetings. Group was a joke, the "counselors" were in and out of the room a majority of the time. I left early, was told I could leave but I could not get my belongings (vehicle keys and wallet) until Monday morning. They were perfectly ok with not letting me use the phone to call for a ride since I had no access to my keys or money. Big big big thumbs down

If you're looking for drug or alcohol treat that's different from the others, FHR is for you. They saved, changed and enhanced my life. It's like no other facility in the world. The therapist are world class and truly care about you.

One on One attention. Customized Treatment. Amenities are beautiful. The owner is very compassionate and every once in a while clients get special treatment. Fountain Hills Recovery is by far the best treatment center I have attended. The staff was so helpful and accommodating to me in my recovery. The facilities were top of the line. The treatment experience was challenging and life changing.

A Better Today Recovery Services