Frontier Health - Magnolia Ridge Alcohol & Drug Treatment

900 Buffalo Street, Johnson City, Tennessee, 37604

4.4

About Frontier Health - Magnolia Ridge Alcohol & Drug Treatment

Frontier Health - Magnolia Ridge is a 19-bed alcohol and drug detoxification and residential treatment center specializing in treating addiction and co-occurring mental health and behavior disorders for adults 18 and older. Clients are treated with a traditional course of individual, group and family counseling, supplemented with intervention and medication, when appropriate.

Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Aftercare Support

Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

• Specialized Education
  • Recovery Life Skills Development
  • Individual Therapy

4.4/5
    4.5/5
    4.3/5
    4.4/5

• Steve
    I had a good experience at Magnolia Ridge, you have to be serious about your treatment. I have been sober for 18 years this November. Please do the work and you can have a great life
  • p
    My nephew had just been released from Wood Ridge and they wanted him to go to Magnolia Ridge. I called to find out about a bed in Mag Ridge . The girl that I talk to on the phone was rude and short very unpleasant. The fact is if she represents Magnolia Ridge I would't want anyone I love to go there. Very hateful...
  • BD
    Very good for temporary recovery or a detox facility. Would not recommend for a permanent "one time only" fix.
  • Lisa
    Environment was positive, staff were knowledgable and my stay was a great experience. They give you the tools to succeed in recovery.
  • TF
    We brought our daughter in completely terrified for her. We could not have asked for a kinder more informative staff. We left her knowing she was in good hands and boy did they prove us right! They saved her life!!
  • Valerie
    Amazing treatment facility! I loved everything about it. We need more places like this in our area!
    They are affordable. They are dependent on insurance payments. I have no additional information.
    Counseling was great.
  • BJS
    They went out of their way to be good to us , answer any questions we had . Required attendance to a meeting every day for 3 mos then 5 days a week for a year and counseling for 1 year . Required restution for every debt that she had made and did not pay and a written apology to every person she had hurt . Her program was paid for by the state . She signed papers to follow thru with the program or she would lose the funding. As a group with counselors they walked to a store every Wednesday and attended church on Sundays as a group.
  • Rhonda
    Terrible place
  • Jeremiah
    Good counselors. Gets patients involved with NA, AA. Not big enough for city. Very limited funds! We need more facilities Like this in Johnson City. Waiting list is way to long to get in. Need more physical activities for patients. Need better home plans for patients when leaving..
  • Gina
    Strong counseling and nursing staff, but no faith based options. This facility works with individuals and with families to help their patients recover and become alcohol and drug free. They offer great after treatment programs to help people stay sober after leaving the facility
    Counseling is helpful. A lot of residents are referred by legal system. Magnolia Ridge helped me straighten my life out and get the help I needed. Intensive program helped me with coping skills.
    Helping u cope with withdrawal. Not enough staff. 28 day program. Gives u meds to help with withdrawal. Very supportive
    Strengths: high rehab rate, excellent therapist, activity induced, excellent med staff amazing security. Weaknesses: good have better food, maybe have a smoking policy for those who smoke to help with withdrawl from hard drugs and alcohol, more activity varieties i would recommend this facility to anyone. it completely changed my aunt and she is now an amazing woman.
    Good at getting the help you need to get well. It includes the family in everything.
    Good counseling but not enough exercise. Staff was helpful, very clean, good detox.
    Helping detox. 30 day program.
  • Chrystal
    My cousin was undergoing \"treatment\" in this facility, and it was unsuccessful treatment. My cousin is no longer with us.
  • Holly
    This program and the counselors and staff saved my life, they gave me the tools I needed to begin and continue my recovery after treatment.
  • Tracey
    Magnolia Ridge changed my life. The staff is wonderful and they are so helpful. Their main concern is the clients comfort and safety. It was a great experience and I had been in treatment once before, but this place was so much better.