GenPsych - Bridgewater

981 Route 22 West, Bridgewater, New Jersey, 08807

3.3

About GenPsych - Bridgewater

Your comfort, well being, and recovery is our top priority at GenPsych. Our experienced and highly credentialed clinical team prides itself on providing discrete, high-quality care in a relaxed, welcoming, and empowering environment. Alcohol and drugs take a hard toll on the body, mind, and lives of users – and their loved ones. So, too, can mental health disorders. Our Dual Diagnosis/Substance Abuse Programs simultaneously address challenges derived from chemical dependence and those associated with mental health disorders. Many who struggle with addictions and mental health woes feel powerless and trapped, with little hope of regaining control. However, our clients possess reservoirs of strength and resilience that they often do not know exist. These keys to sustained recovery and mental health quality are emphasized in our Substance Abuse Program. We use proven, evidence-based treatment methods to break the chains of addiction – and to reclaim one’s life and help them to remain substance free. At GenPsych, P.C, we also specialize in the treatment of opiate addiction. We are a licensed Suboxone provider and offer medically assisted detoxification to adults in our program.

Medical Detox

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

Intensive Outpatient (IOP)

Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.

• All Private Insurances Accepted
  • Free Meals Provided
  • Free Transportation Provided To and From

3.3/5
    3.3/5
    3.4/5
    3.2/5

• Moe
    Staff and therapists both care about the clients. Facility is clean and well-organized.
  • CB
  • Alexandra
    Always pleased with the service.
  • J.G
    I believe GenPsych is a great place to receive help for your mental health and get support from the staff. At my time here I have seen many success stories due to the way the therapists conduct group and how much they care about the clients.
  • CH
    Absolutely terrible. I was in the ambulatory detox program. The women and men’s homes were very nice, but the whole program was completely disorganized. The classes were terrible. The food was terrible. They order from the same pizza place for lunch and then the same three restaurants for take out for dinner. There is no nutrition while in detox.The staff all quit because of how terrible the program was. At GenPsych. If you want to get better then I suggest going somewhere else.
  • Brian
    Spent 28 days here. Staff are VERY friendly and professional, and most importantly, they care. If I had to do this again; I wouldn’t do it anywhere else. The housing was very comfortable and clean. The groups were helpful to my recovery. I could not ask for a better experience. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone seeking this type of help.
  • MR
    Horrible. Does not answer the phone. Cannot get a hold of anyone in ANY office, and I’ve been trying for three days. Tried getting ahold of someone to solve this issue. Can’t get ahold of anyone, so I guess I’ll have to do without my medicine until I’m home. This place should be shut down permanently.
  • Rachel
    This facility is horrible. Not one sentence in their “info” section is even true. They don’t even pay their electric bill, or any of the lunch places they use. THey just keep racking up 10k bills and then leaving the business and going to do business with another one. Use serious caution with this facility. They will also bill your insurance company for drugs tests they test themselves onsite. This whole agency needs to go. It’s corrupt and you need to be crazy to send yourself or a loved one there.
  • CM
    Not impressed with the facility. As the parent of a patient, I find this off office to be disorganized, messages are not passed on to staff and if they are phone calls are not returned even though I expressed I was calling to give information not ask for information. Placed on hold for long periods of time only to be transferred to a voicemail. Extremely frustrating calling for three days trying to get a hold of my son\'s psychiatrist and finally gave up. Empathy not really a strong point for this office. Perhaps the other facilities are better. In hindsight, my son should have gone somewhere else.
  • Cs
    Horrible place , over priced
  • Claire
    I currently attend genpsych for SA IOP in addition to completing their Halcyon (ambulatory detox program)-about 7 weeks of treatment thus far. Staff on both sides are great. Granted if you\'ve been through treatment you are hearing a lot of the same coping skills, however they offer DBT which has put a new spin and brought greater understanding and insight relating to my core issues and offer new solutions I haven\'t heard before (or the approach \"clicked\"). My personal therapist is beyond amazing. She always makes her way around (daily ) to say hi and ask how her case load is doing...that\'s in addition to also teaching/facilitating group therapies on top of \"one on one\'s\". I\'ve heard from other patients that they like their therapists, however you know you can\'t please everyone. I\'m clearly an advocate for Genpsych and I currently have 45 days sober/clean so somethings working.
  • MP
    GenPsych is absolutely horrible, it fails complete for what it\'s meant for and BEYOND, I was a former patient there only because my middle school forced me to years ago because I got bullied. It is a place that teaches you that YOU are WRONG for being YOU. They don\'t help the drug addicts there they only put more pressure on them... Almost every case for people to go there is only because they were caught smoking high school in school, they tell people who have anger management issues to count to 10 and to just take a cold shower. The therapists there just play mind games to make people think they are wrong and like to always create problems between patients and parents that don\'t even really exists.
  • WR
    Stinks. I waited 2 hours after my schedule appointment. It\'s a Zoo...
  • JE
    Very supportive and knowledgeable staff. Great customer service
  • DLA
    My child goes to the Brick GenPsych facility; I was scared at first to enter into such an intense program ( Partial Care for ED). My child\'s therapist is AMAZING!!! The Nutritionist is AMAZING!!! The other therapists are AMAZING! The program has been life changing for my child, I took a photo of my child yesterday ; one month into therapy at GenPsych, and I cried, it doesn\'t look like the same child who went in just on month ago; she has NEVER looked healthier, I\'m so grateful for this place and the outstanding and compassionate people who have such a commitment to all their patients; EXCELLENT place!!!! God Bless all my child\'\'s team members, THANK YOU!!!
  • J.M.
    GenPsych\'s Outpatient Detox and Dual Diagnosis programs are some of the best in the state of New Jersey. Assessments can be scheduled same day, transportation is provided both ways and all private insurances are accepted. Excellent program!!!