Hope Haven in Madison, WI

Call (608) 251-8881 to Contact Hope Haven

425 West Johnson Street
Madison WI 53703

Hope Haven Philosophy

There is no official review of Hope Haven yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

I entered with every intention of learning how to live sober and thrive (instead) what I found was a staff that had essentially checked out completely. The treatment catered exclusively to drug use and, as an alcoholic, I did not get the specific attention and treatment that i was looking for. I was also one of the very few in treatment of my own accord and not court mandated. The other patients often joked about being there just to beat a conviction, and the staff did nothing to curb this behavior. I am glad that I went to treatment, but if i knew that I would get nothing out of the experience that I couldn't also get by sequestering myself at home, I would have done just that instead.

Banyan Treatment Center
  • Grow Through Recovery with Banyan Treatment Center
  • Banyan Offers Truly Customized Plans to Ensure a Sustained Recovery
  • Banyan Treatment Center Stands as a Leader In Client Care with Facilities Nationwide
Choices Recovery