JourneyPure At The River in Murfreesboro, TN

5080 Florence Rd.
Murfreesboro TN 37129

JourneyPure At The River Philosophy

Addiction, substance abuse, and behavioral health challenges take a toll on your body, mind and soul. At JourneyPure At The River, we help people reclaim their lives through a variety of treatment services. Located in beautiful Murfreesboro, not far from Nashville, TN, our rehabilitation center is a place for you to begin to thrive again.

Our compassionate, knowledgeable personnel treat you with respect and assist you in taking back the control you have lost. Start a beautiful, healthier tomorrow today at JourneyPure At The River.

• Client & Family Support Groups
    Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• Holistic Therapy
    Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

24-hour access to recovery coaches

12-Step Based

Wellness therapy

Tamara Roth

Clinical Director - Women's Programming

Nicole Barnes

Operations Manager

ABOUT JOURNEYPURE AT THE RIVER

JourneyPure, set in the Tennessee foothills of Murfreesboro, offers residential, intensive outpatient (IOP), and partial hospitalization (PHP) treatment to adult men and women dealing with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Detoxification is available on-site.

JourneyPure offers individuals free assessments 24/7 that is used to create an individualized treatment plan.

A typical day at the facility starts at 6 a.m. Residents will participate in individual and group therapy, yoga, mindfulness, meditation, and 12-step meetings.

The facility also uses evidence-based treatment models like dual disorder treatment, motivational interviewing (MI), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and motivational enhancement therapy (MET), and trauma-informed care. Holistic and experiencial treatments incude music therapy, equine therapy, and art therapy. Adventure therapy uses nature and physical challenges to build stamina.

Residents will live in gender-specific accommodations.

A professional program for men and women includes highly individualized treatment and recovery coaching.

Family programming, groups and sessions are available along with family weekends.

Post-treatment recovery is provided for one year at no cost. The JourneyPure Coaching app allows alumni to have access to coaches wherever they are. Those enrolled in coaching services also have access to on-site care groups at and exclusive alumni events.

The rehab employs a multidisciplinary team of medical doctors, nurses, mental health technicians, psychiatrists, therapists, and recovery coaches.

JourneyPure is settled on 127 acres of Tennessee woodland near the West Fork of the Stones River. Official photos show a rustic yet modern facility with private bedrooms. Residents will have access to outdoor spaces in wooded areas where they can relax and meditate.

Alumni gave Rehabs.com mostly positive feedback concerning services available at JourneyPure. Fourteen reviewers left four- and five-star ratings for the facility's treatment effectiveness, meals and nutrition, and accommodations.

Carly wrote in a representative review: "This place saved my life. I've now been clean for going on 7 months. I couldn't have done it without the support of the staff. I would recommend it to everyone!"

Some reviewers noted that JourneyPure could make improvements. Danial wrote: "I would like more one on one therapy." Another anonymous individual felt that the facility had "bad decor."

On Facebook, 21 out of 23 reviewers gave JourneyPure five out of five stars. Reviewers commenting on the website, which the facility may manage, praised the staff. [1] Trent wrote: "Very impressive staff, facility, and grounds. They certainly have set a high standard in treatment. The living accommodations for the residents were comfortable, clean and spacious."

Though current and former staff members have not yet responded to a Rehabs.com poll, one staff member wrote on JourneyPure's Facebook page, which can be vetted. Josh wrote: "Amazing place to work, with amazing people! Incredible environment on an absolutely breath taking property."

JourneyPure accepts insurance plans and self-pay. The facility also works with a loan provider.

[1]https://www.facebook.com/JourneyPureAtTheRiver/

Published on November 2017

This place was fine until they stole money out of my "protected" envelope. The only people who had access to this envelope were the residential coaches who are in the house all day and all night. The administration couldn't have cared less that their employees are obviously thieves and did nothing to help me. Find somewhere with a little bit of integrity, because it is not Journey Pure in Murfreesboro.

It Looks Nice. 127 Acres. In which you only use 10 of them. You don't get your own room you actually sleep in a room with 3 other people in a small twin bed. You have to make your own meals, and we ran out of food twice. I just left there and as of this Halloween 2018 you can no longer use your cell phones at Journey Pure at any time. So don't believe what you hear and you don't get 4 individual sessions a week I had one in 3 weeks. Hope this helps.

Strengths:great program weakness:bad decor

Excellent facility

Keeping building, bring more people, and hire more staff.

great experience!

It was so amazing and it helped me to move forward in my life.

Enjoyed the program and working with the staff and helped me with my addiction.

I love this place. I highly recommend it to anybody.

Really enjoyed my experience while I was here.

Do not let the pictures fool you!!

Had learned a lot about myself

I would like more one on one therapy

I appreciate everything that journey Pure gave me they helped me find myself again and I'm excited about the new life I can live thank u

Feeling very positive about the future!

Mt Sinai Wellness Center