Just Believe Recovery Center in Jensen Beach, FL

Call (877) 623-5119 to Contact Just Believe Recovery Center

1802 NE Jensen Beach Blvd.
Jensen Beach FL 34957

Just Believe Recovery Center Philosophy

Located on the sunny southeastern coast of Florida, Just Believe Recovery is committed to providing each individual with the highest level of residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The facility believes that recovery is possible for everyone, and provides its clients with a safe and comfortable atmosphere to build trust, practice healthy coping skills, and create meaningful goals for the future. Love and compassion, as well as direct, respectful, and honest communication form the foundation for all treatment modalities at Just Believe, fostering a secure therapeutic environment for long-lasting sobriety.

• Intensive Outpatient Program
    Just Believe’s Intensive Outpatient Program is especially effective for individuals who wish to live at home and attend to familial, vocational, or academic obligations while receiving treatment. Program offerings feature education, coursework, and therapy focused on topics such as relapse prevention, codependency, self-esteem, awareness, meditation, spirituality, and the effects of addiction on the brain.

• Personalized Treatment Program
    Upon arrival, clients receive comprehensive medical and psychiatric assessments and craft individualized treatment plans with licensed addiction specialists accordingly. Each client receives 24/7 monitoring and is provided personalized care for optimal wellness during recovery.

Career/Job Skills

Stress Management

Awareness and Meditation

Ms. Cynthia Bellino

Executive Director

Cindy has 20 years of experience in the field of substance abuse. She founded, developed and operated two programs: Serenity House, a women’s halfway house in Jensen Beach, Florida, and the creation of a not-for-profit program, A Pocket Full Of H.O.P.E., Inc. established in 2007 in Pennsylvania that provides housing and support for recovering addicts and their families.

Dr. Richard LoSardo, MD

Medical Director

Dr. LoSardo attended New York University School of Medicine and after graduation he did a residency in pediatrics at the New York Hospital – Cornell University Medical Center. He initially practiced as a pediatrician in Pennsylvania and achieved Board Certification in pediatrics. He went on to complete a General Psychiatry Residency and a Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Brown University Medical Center.

ABOUT JUST BELIEVE RECOVERY CENTER – JENSEN BEACH

Just Believe Recovery Center in Jensen Beach, Fla., is one of the organization’s two rehab facilities (the other is in Pennsylvania) and offers a comprehensive suite of addiction-related services to adult men and women. Options include residential treatment, partial hospital program (PHP), and intensive outpatient program (IOP). The facility provides dual diagnosis treatment and, prior to admission, detoxification arrangements at affiliated Just Believe Recovery Detox Centers.

Treatment at Just Believe Recovery Center combines individual and group therapy approaches as well as holistic healing with evidence-based practices. Techniques include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), forgiveness therapy, and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). Psychoeducational groups, in addition to the facility’s individual and group counseling, strive to build clients’ confidence, improve self-awareness, and inspire good choices in recovery. Recreational and social activities include kayaking, swimming, volleyball, yoga, and fishing. Residents also attend off-site 12-step meetings.

Family involvement is another core component. Within the first week of treatment, each client’s primary therapist reaches out to establish and maintain contact with extended family. Toward the end of treatment, family sessions are designed to help all parties prepare for the resident’s return.

According to its website, the executive team includes a medical director, chief operations officer, chief clinical officer, and lead clinical director. It also references a high clinical staff-to-client ratio to provide personal treatment.

Just Believe can accommodate up to 113 clients in its two gender-specific houses.

The men’s residence, called Beach House, overlooks the Indian River. It has an outdoor pool, a large yard, and a spacious patio with a thatched roof. The women live in a slightly larger property, River House, with a similarly styled covered patio, a small pond, and a fountain. In both, residents typically share bedrooms.

Alumni polled by Rehabs.com gave largely high ratings and extremely complimentary reviews. Numerous survey respondents mentioned that Just Believe was life saving, including C.D., who added: “The staff cared and you could tell it wasn't just because it was their job."

Alum H.W. gave top five-star ratings in the major survey categories, as many respondents did, and also raved about the staff to Rehabs.com: "The staff and the program are very structured and oofer excellent care to all their clients… Just Believe goes above and beyond in every area of treatment, to provide you with the best care you can have."

A number of alumni wholeheartedly recommended the facility, such as Brendan, who told Rehabs.com: "The entire experience from my first inquiry to completion far exceeded my expectations." A.C. expressed the same sentiment and shared: "I felt at home and built a family encouraging me to continue to IOP and would recommend to anyone."

In contrast, several highlighted negatives, such as alum Michael, who told Rehabs.com that the men’s facility did not meet his expectations. “This treatment center was good enough to get me sober, but it is really a joke. The women's center gets all the amenities pictured. If you are male then get ready to be put in a nursing home, literally.” Alum A.G.F. commented: "Gangster Rehab, low down snakes, someone getting very wealthy at the expense of unsuspecting clients."

Loved ones offered positive opinions. A family member, Lori, and a friend, B.H., both indicated in their Rehabs.com surveys their loved ones had changed as a result of treatment. Lori said: "Forgiveness Therapy is amazing! Yoga and meditation helped with anxiety. Staff is knowledgeable and empathetic. Many staff members are also in recovery… My son has 2 years clean now!" J.R. simply commented: “Just Believe Recovery Center saved my kid’s life.”

An anonymous survey respondent and spouse of a former client told Rehabs.com: “They did a great job helping him to build real coping skills so that he can continue to succeed in regular life.”

Staff members were very supportive of the facility. Hillary gave the top five-star ratings in all major survey categories and told Rehabs.com: “I am so blessed to be able to work at this amazing company." J.B.M., another five-star reviewer, noted: "Loving caring staff. With all of heart we care…. and we believe recovery is possible for everyone." J.M.F. indicated that the facility’s leadership puts the interests of the patients first.

Costs start at $20,000 per month and $50,000 for 90 days. The facility accepts most major insurance, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and United Healthcare. It also offers a loan program through My Treatment Lender for payment assistance.

Updated February 2017

Published on February 2017

Excellent staff and incredible facility. Feels like your home with family while getting the needed treatment.

Great facility! The staff truly care and are very dedicated! I have been clean for almost 2 years now. Judt Believed not only helped me to stop using, but to find a new & better way of life for the longterm. They followed up with me for several months after discharge to ensure I was on the right track & supported. They love their clients!! The best treatment center I was ever in!

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our facility. We take pride in the staff we employ and find it so important that family be involved in the treatment process. We hope you stay connected with us and our alumni network!

I had a great experience and highly recommend Just Believe Recovery Center!

The WORST place ever. Dirty, disgusting, LOUD, small smelly. Do not just walk from this place but run!. The tech's we're on a power trip.seriosly...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, SEW. We are so sorry to hear that our facility didn’t meet your expectations. I assure you that everyone here at Just Believe strives to help those struggling with addiction find hope and recovery. Please know that we have shared your feedback with our staff and management so that we can continuously improve our services

I was recently shocked to see how poorly the staff handled HIPPA guidelines. A recovery center should act ethically and professionally when handling medical / personal records. Please do your research before spending thousands of dollars on any recovery center.

The Staff is very sincere I felt like Family here. This recovery program is working for me because I know that I have an addiction.

The staff and the program are very structured and oofer excellent care to all their clients. I love just believe! My experience was that of such genuine care. Just believe goes above and beyond in every area of treatment, to provide you with the best care you can have. I think just believe is by far the best facility treatment center you can have. You are just a client you are family!

Communicating with the us and treating us as deserving for recovery. The Therapist are very well at what they do and being available 24/7. I dont feel they have weaknesses. This facility covers all the basic needs and in many areas is able to go beyond that. All are accepted here, I never fell less then by anyone of the staff the whole time I was here. Different recovery options are available here just as long as we put in the work for ourselves to get better and stronger.

Strengths: Great therapists and staff

The therapist and staff are very helpful and involved in the clients recovery and make you feel welcomed . My overall experience was more than i would have anticipated. I felt at home and built a family encouraging me to continue to IOP and would recommend to anyone

The Counselors are top notch won't find any Better anywhere in the U.S. and the day to day staff or technicians as they are called are the best around. If they can do it or help you with something they will in a heartbeat. some of the outside meeting are repetitive and boring. If I was back in your shoes looking to save my life I recommend you take your ass to Just Believe NOW and start your new life today

Counseling, individualized care of each client, outside women's meeting, support from all staff members, were all strengths of the facility. This facility has helped me to look further into my addiction and showed me how to grow mentally and spiritually through specialized treatment work.

The techs here are the best strengths in this facility. Communication was a negative. This facility was great and I strongly recommend it to anyone.

Just Believe offers high quality group therapy sessions. I learned so much about myself being here and the therapists and staff members are well trained in all areas and provide help whenever you need it. Everything about this treatment facility is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone seeking treatment. I cant think of any weaknesses. I was able to share things about my life and felt no judgement. I got the help where i needed it and all the group activities were so much fun. I bonded with the girls here and was able to build a strong sober support system.

Housing is clean, staff is understanding and well trained. The staff worked together to put a personal recovery plan together for me that worked with my own individual problems, this helped me maximize my own understanding in my addiction a helped set me in the right path for long term recovery.

Trained professionals who care. Offers everything needed to recover.

Staff, treatment, and the overall experience. Communication (at times), food options. As I've said, Just Believe saved my life. I was lost, and I thought I would be forever. Not knowing why, I kept repeating the cycle. If not for their amazing staff I don't know where I would be right now, but it wouldn't be a good place. I owe them my life and, hopefully, as a new father, my sons life too. Thank you.

compassion and acceptence. follow suggestions and be completely honest.

The therapists are wonderful, and tailor to each client's needs. The groups are personal, and you get to know the other women at the facility this way. Food delivery can be off sometimes, but we get what we need for nutritional value and meals. They helped me to be able to forgive and love myself, and brought out alot of emotions that needed to be addressed. I had a very hard situation come up, and everyone helped me process through it.

The daily activities, always something new going on, the people that work there treat you like family. Really can't think of any at the moment. The residential program encourages community and responsibility which helps everyone who is serious about recovery.

Staff, treatment were nice.

the counselors and the housing an extra activities an techs. very caring employees and very adaptive to everyone's needs. the counselors are top notch

they work well with people with different issues and combine them in with treatment. the individual therapy sessions are greatly beneficial to help understand the root of your problem and help you to recover from you addiction. was understaffed and i felt a certain therapist had too much going on to deal with her job adequately. it took 3 weeks for me to get a treatment plan. and after the 2nd week i repeatedly asked for a treatment plan for a week until i finally got one after being here for 3 weeks. Caseload is supposed to get personal but i feel she let things go and it could drastically effect someone's life. great facility for one on one treatment and to not only help with your addictions but problems that may be ongoing in life as well.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I would like to apologize for any miscommunication. From admissions to therapists, all staff are highly trained and held to the highest standard to provide positive,transformative experiences. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your concerns and, most importantly, to make things right. Please call anytime.

The amount of weekend activities needs to be increases since the lack of such results in unruly and immature behavior from the patients.

great reputation that was fully realized. none that I can honestly remark on. I was completely satisfied with the entire experience. The entire experience from my first inquiry to completion far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Just Believe Recovery Center!!!

The Therapy and individualized treatment given to clients. Needs more structure Staff and counselors were great and facility is in a great location with a dock to go fishing and kyacking as well as volleyball and basketball.

Nice staff Lacks structure They were very nice... They helped me to the best of my ability.. Even when I thought about leaving AMA

The staff are all people who genuinely care about the well being of the clients. Communication between the shifts could be improved. This has been my first time working in recovery. It's been an overall positive experience and I'd like to continue my career in this field due mostly to the quality of the facility I'm currently employed with.

It has every level of care which is nice They seem to be about the money. The detox doesn't seem to know how to properly detox clients. Very unorganized They need more activities for the clients to do instead of so much down time.

Happy workers, actually care about the clients. Amazing!

Outside activities in beautiful south Florida! Beach, nature walks and more! EMDR Therapy is offered. Forgiveness Therapy is amazing! Yoga and meditation helped with anxiety. Staff is knowledgeable and empathetic. Many staff members are also in recovery. My son got to go to the local humane society and walk dogs on the weekend. The rehab also had a service dog that came in. My son lives animals and this was a source of comfort for him. His counselor was available by phone to talk to me about my son and th progress he was making. This out my mind at ease. The facility has an iop program that my son attended. He got a great support network and still talks to many of those guys now. My son has 2 years clean now! I am so grateful for the staff at Just Believe for helping him to help himself.

12 step based and gender specific. It helped a good friend get and stay sober

The staff is congruent and truly cares and wants to assist clients in recovery. Lack of programs such as yoga.

Small company which was good. Lack of communication Management works closer with the staff; keeping them informed at all times. Plus have cooked/prepared meals for clients in PHP.

The staff is passionate and caring and love what they do Their meal program needs work The community togetherness that's facilated here is tremendous

Counselors are very involved with clients Wide range of activities for clients Groups are strong recovery based Staff is very compassionate and caring Food provided was not a wide range. This place has helped save my life. Each time I wanted to leave, they sat down with me to find what the issues were. Just believe cares about their clients. I am so blessed to be able to work at this amazing company.

Top Notch Therapists The facility could provide more activities and outings I would recommend this program to anyone struggling with the disease of addiction. The staff really care about each person. You're not just a number to them. I am forever grateful

Dedicated and passionate in addiction recovery Enforcing the guidelines at the residences was poor. I have seen the transformation from entering the treatment program to leaving with a renewed outlook on addiction.

Loving caring staff. With all of heart we care.... and we believe recovery is possible for everyone....

individual care and support. Just Believe really cares for and works with the individual client and assesses their needs on an intimate level.

Great program Not sure If you were looking for the best place in Florida I would highly recommend this the counselors are excellent the location is great and there's always someone here to help you

The Techs were nice. It's a wonderful program

Comprehensive treatment of substance abuse No specific treatment of behavioral addictions I work for the facility remotely so I am unsure of some of the environmental aspects. However, I believe that JBR offers an excellent treatment program for substance addiction.

Caring staff. Amazing therapist. Close knit community. Activities Just Believe is definitely for people who are serious about recovery.

Good counseling . Great place to work well educated staff very caring

I would personally send all my friends and loved ones to this place if they ever needed help. I came down to Florida not knowing what I was getting myself into, and it was the best decision that I ever made. Just Believe has given me the tools and experience I needed to get my life back on track and they helped save my life. The facility I stayed at was safe and comfortable, and the staff was beyond my expectations. Just Believe is a life saver.

Thank you so much for the kind words, it's our pleasure to be a part of your journey!

This place saved my life. I was so miserable and in the darkest place I had ever been. I came here and build a great support with several of the other clients I still keep in touch with to this day. The staff cared and you could tell it wasn't just because it was their job. Most of the staff were in recovery too and I felt like they understood where I was coming from on a better level.

They did an amazing job helping my husband transform into the person I always knew was inside. They kept in constant contact with me to let me know how things were going and ask how I feel and was affected by his addiction history. They did a great job helping him to build real coping skills so that he can continue to succeed in regular life.

Just Believe Recovery saved my sons life! I don't know where he would be if it wasn't for the caring therapists and staff.

I really need help I have 3 children that deserve better I'm not wealthy but I will do whatever it takes to get help asap

Misty, please email me or call our help line. We will do everything we can to help.

12 steps, meeting and counseling were all excellent. However, they need counseling to be available more than once a week. I would go back if I needed treatment again.

Just Believe Recovery Center saved my kid's life.

The owner honestly cares for the addict. There is a great aftercare program for clients with transition living for 3 mos. Also affordable halfway housing after treatment.

My child) has stopped abusing addictive substances, engaging in harmful behavior, and has a more motivation to want to change...

This program gave me me life back

The staff is very empathetic and caring. Unable to locate one at this time. I have worked at this facility for a few years and I may be biased, but we have an amazing staff that cares immensely for our clients and meeting their recovery needs. I would feel completely comfortable with my loved ones attending this treatment facility if it was possible.

This treatment center was good enough to get me sober, but it is really a joke. The women's center gets all the amenities pictured. If you are male then get ready to be put in a nursing home, literally. I racked up tons of fees from the facility not allowing me to take care of personal finance issues while in treatment as I was promised. I was treated as if I was a child and had no rights. This place will get you sober, but don't think it's anything like they tell you. ...My overall experience was not great, but I do have to hand it to Just Believe. I did get sober there, and have 200 days sober today. Oh yeah and most of the management really talks down to you while you are there. Most of the owners have no idea what's going on in the facility. Food is good, but they really need to let you know what options you have to carry on your regular diet. The sleeping quarters are not nearly clean enough. They really need to pull up the carpet in the men's house. Replace it with hardwood and let the men take care of it. Getting up barefoot in the middle of the night to use the restroom was disgusting. The cleaning lady does a great job. I can't expect her to clean and pay for the renovations. I also did not care for the fact that the beds were the original beds from the nursing home Wanna get clean and get nothing that is comparable to the amount of money they make off of you? Go to Just Believe.

Michael's Update *** Since this review, We have fully updated all of our facilities including the one Michael is talking about. We want to provide the best housing and safe environment for everyone in treatment, Helping people is our #1 Priority! We do understand that not everyone will be happy but we do our best to make the best accommodations. We take our reviews seriously,this is how we learn to improve!

Person to person

Your program saved my son's life! He had been to another facility twice before that, but your program gave him the personal counseling and the nurturing he needed to get back on his feet. We cannot express how incredibly grateful we are to you and your caring staff.

Super Staff. One of the woman staff members was the best therapist I have ever worked with. Caring and firm. Wouldn't let me get away with anything. I can't thank Just Believe Recovery enough for saving my life

Best treatment in Soflo

I have not been to any other rehabilitation facilities, this was my first experience and my last. I say this with certainty, because it worked. They flew me down, and back home; everything was covered 100% through my insurance. Excellent faculty and facility! I can't say enough about how my experience here changed my life. I am living a life I only dreamed of, and recommend this to anyone battling addiction. Everything was awesome. There was not weaknesses, in opinion.

Beachway Therapy Center
  • Equine therapy
  • Spa services
  • Outdoor fishing trips weekly
Recovery Boot Camp for Men
  • Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, and co-occurring disorders
  • Rigorous coursework and life skills training
  • Group and individual counseling sessions