Just Believe Recovery Center in Jensen Beach, FL

Call (877) 244-0123 to Contact Just Believe Recovery Center

1802 NE Jensen Beach Blvd.
Jensen Beach FL 34957

Just Believe Recovery Center Philosophy

Located on the sunny southeastern coast of Florida, Just Believe Recovery is committed to providing each individual with the highest level of residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The facility believes that recovery is possible for everyone, and provides its clients with a safe and comfortable atmosphere to build trust, practice healthy coping skills, and create meaningful goals for the future. Love and compassion, as well as direct, respectful, and honest communication form the foundation for all treatment modalities at Just Believe, fostering a secure therapeutic environment for long-lasting sobriety.

• Multi-Therapeutic Approach
    Clients are provided a comprehensive continuum of treatment modalities for a holistic and effective approach to lasting recovery. Services provided include core processing group therapy, experiential art therapy, psycho-educational groups, individual therapy, and more.

• Family Integrated Approach
    Families are encouraged to assume an active role in loved ones’ recovery processes through Just Believe’s family integrated approach to treatment. Family and friends are offered full support services, including individual, group, and family therapy.

Theories of Addiction

Relapse Prevention

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

Ms. Cynthia Bellino

Executive Director

Cindy has 20 years of experience in the field of substance abuse. She founded, developed and operated two programs: Serenity House, a women’s halfway house in Jensen Beach, Florida, and the creation of a not-for-profit program, A Pocket Full Of H.O.P.E., Inc. established in 2007 in Pennsylvania that provides housing and support for recovering addicts and their families.

Dr. Richard LoSardo, MD

Medical Director

Dr. LoSardo attended New York University School of Medicine and after graduation he did a residency in pediatrics at the New York Hospital – Cornell University Medical Center. He initially practiced as a pediatrician in Pennsylvania and achieved Board Certification in pediatrics. He went on to complete a General Psychiatry Residency and a Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Brown University Medical Center.

ABOUT JUST BELIEVE RECOVERY CENTER – JENSEN BEACH

Just Believe Recovery Center operates two facilities in Pennsylvania and two in Florida: a detox center in Port St. Lucie and this residential recovery center in nearby Jensen Beach, on Florida's southeastern coast. The facility at the address on this page offers residential treatment, a partial hospital program (PHP), and an intensive outpatient program (IOP). The center serves both men and women, and can accommodate dually diagnosed individuals.

The program at Just Believe is a traditional multidisciplinary offering that combines counseling, including evidence-based methodologies, with off-site 12-step attendance and a range of holistic therapies. The center also emphasizes its commitment to individualized care.

Just Believe offers therapy in individual, group, and family settings. These sessions aim to uncover and treat any underlying mental-health disorders, most often through medication management and behavioral therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). The center's staff are also equipped to provide eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). In addition to counseling and therapy, clients participate in psychoeducational groups, in which they learn about the nature of addiction and recovery. The center's holistic offerings include meditation, music therapy, art therapy, chiropractic therapy, and amino acid therapy designed to balance the body's chemistry.

The PHP meets for a minimum of six hours a day, five days a week, and uses the same modalities as the residential program. The IOP is typically a step-down stage from residential care, and includes offerings designed to help clients adapt to life after treatment, such as coaching on career and job skills and help recognizing triggers and developing coping strategies. Just Believe can provide referrals to sober-living facilities for IOP clients who need them.

The facility employs a board-certified psychiatrist and a number of therapists, one of whom is educated to master's level. The 41 individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the staff's level of training and experience gave it an average rating of 4.49 stars.

Just Believe can accommodate up to 113 clients, some of them in private bedrooms, in two gender-separate houses. The men’s residence, called Beach House, overlooks the Indian River. It has an outdoor pool, a large yard, and a spacious patio with a thatched roof. Walton Pool House, the women's property, also offers an outdoor pool and a yard. Recreational and social activities include exercise and massage therapy and 12-step yoga.

The 43 individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the center's cleanliness and its exercise and leisure provisions gave them average ratings of 4.51 stars and 4.4 stars, respectively.

Of the 44 reviews submitted to Rehabs.com to date, 38 were positive, five were negative, and one was mixed. The 30 reviewers polled on the facility's offerings in a variety of treatment metrics gave it average ratings of 4.51 stars, 4.43 stars, and 4.3 stars respectively for its family participation, holistic offerings, and counseling options.

The alumni repeatedly praised the facility's staff, who were described as caring and well-trained. "The Therapist are very well at what they do and being available 24/7," M.F.D. wrote in a representative review. Numerous clients were also impressed by specific elements of the center's program, such as its aftercare provisions, group therapy, individualized programming, and breadth of treatment options. "The staff worked together to put a personal recovery plan together for me that worked with my own individual problems," Serena wrote in another representative review; "They followed up with me for several months after discharge to ensure I was on the right track & supported. They love their clients!!" S.R. added in another typical comment. Several reviewers even noted that the facility had saved their lives.

However, more than one reviewer complained of a lack of structure: "The amount of weekend activities needs to be increases since the lack of such results in unruly and immature behavior from the patients," Deacon wrote in a particularly descriptive review. Elsewhere, clients repeatedly noted a lack of food options. And in more serious complaints, two reviewers insinuated that the center was more interested in money than in helping people, and isolated alumni cited staff "on a power trip" as well as unsanitary conditions: "The WORST place ever. Dirty, disgusting, LOUD, small smelly," S.E.W. wrote.

Of the 10 reviews submitted to Rehabs.com to date, eight were positive, one was negative, and one was mixed. All four reviewers polled on the facility's offerings in a variety of treatment metrics gave it perfect five-star ratings for its holistic offerings and family participation.

The few negative comments cited poor communication and alleged financial mistreatment of a client who left before completing treatment. The positive comments, meanwhile, repeatedly described successful treatment for reviewers' loved ones; some reviewers even noted that treatment had saved their family member's life. "Your program saved my son's life! He had been to another facility twice before that, but your program gave him the personal counseling and the nurturing he needed to get back on his feet," A.S.B. wrote in a representative review. Two reviewers also described staff remaining in close contact with them throughout their loved one's treatment.

All nine of the reviews submitted to Rehabs.com to date were mostly positive. The nine reviewers gave the facility average ratings of 4.22 stars, 4.33 stars, and 4.33 stars respectively for its holistic offerings, family participation, and counseling options. In their comments, the reviewers repeatedly emphasized how much the team cares about the clients. "With all of heart we care.... and we believe recovery is possible for everyone," J.B.M. wrote in a representative review. Isolated comments also praised the center's counseling and its individualized treatment methods.

In the only notes of mild criticism, one reviewer noted a lack of specific treatment for behavioral problems, and another reflected that more holistic practices such as yoga would be desirable.

Costs start at $20,000 per month and $50,000 for 90 days. The facility accepts most major private insurance policies, and is in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield. The 41 individuals polled by Rehabs.com to date on the center's affordability gave it an average rating of 4.59 stars.

Published on January 2018

I thought the staff and the facilities were wonderful and helped me tremendously. It is a tough time for anybody detoxing and I don't think it's fair to give bad reviews because you're having a hard time.

Not a good place, loss my computer. Staff promised it would be replaced but still to this day hasn't. Really think this company at one time cared for clients not anymore

1st:I have not been to this facility,but I did make a mistake while still at my home in Indiana and was only few inches away from hitting “Rock Bottom” looking for anything that would possibly save my life,literally....like local Suboxone or Subutex doctors,and in/out patient facility options,along with fastest,most humane,and cleanest forms of suicide and I only contacted “Believe” because it offered communications by Email and texting 24/7 if I had questions...I asked through a text if they offered Suboxone/Subutex rapid detox etc and they did not and I said I must have that condition,then the person “oh well I guess we kind of do but that has to be the patients responsibility?” Then on whenever I needed something the person would just change his story just to keep texting which gave him more time to make a sale? I felt like I was buying a used car,all he cared about was if I had Insurance,how was I gonna pay etc etc? I had not even been to there Website yet and he knew I lived in Indiana and yet he never mentioned they are in Florida? I made him quote me a ball park amount of cost and even with Insurance it was a “MINIMUM”of $6500 out of pocket I told him I was sorry for wasting his time and he said I shouldnt worry about $ right now and just focus on myself...he said “you cant put a price on your life and sobriety?” WTF dude?....2 mins ago he was only concerned with $$$ and Insurance? I hung up and from then on I was getting call after call from multiple “Believe Rehab” people day and night? Please people use common sense...these rehab places will take advantage of you because they know we are vulnerable? They should be ashamed of themselves....they are very manipulating and couldn’t careless about you? The 1st thing you MUST ask these people immediately is if they get a commision for recruiting patients....and sadly,most of them due😔 and that is SO unethical and pathetic....good luck everyone,you’ll need it if you go to “Believe Rehab”

My stepson received a scholarship from you he chooses to leave after a week right or wrong it is his choice then you threaten to keep his money and tell him that you're going to go after him for $25,000 that is totally unethical that's not how you get people with this disease that help they need by threatening them

Excellent staff and incredible facility. Feels like your home with family while getting the needed treatment.

Great facility! The staff truly care and are very dedicated! I have been clean for almost 2 years now. Judt Believed not only helped me to stop using, but to find a new & better way of life for the longterm. They followed up with me for several months after discharge to ensure I was on the right track & supported. They love their clients!! The best treatment center I was ever in!

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our facility. We take pride in the staff we employ and find it so important that family be involved in the treatment process. We hope you stay connected with us and our alumni network!

I had a great experience and highly recommend Just Believe Recovery Center!

The WORST place ever. Dirty, disgusting, LOUD, small smelly. Do not just walk from this place but run!. The tech's we're on a power trip.seriosly...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, SEW. We are so sorry to hear that our facility didn’t meet your expectations. I assure you that everyone here at Just Believe strives to help those struggling with addiction find hope and recovery. Please know that we have shared your feedback with our staff and management so that we can continuously improve our services

I was recently shocked to see how poorly the staff handled HIPPA guidelines. A recovery center should act ethically and professionally when handling medical / personal records. Please do your research before spending thousands of dollars on any recovery center.

The Staff is very sincere I felt like Family here. This recovery program is working for me because I know that I have an addiction.

The staff and the program are very structured and oofer excellent care to all their clients. I love just believe! My experience was that of such genuine care. Just believe goes above and beyond in every area of treatment, to provide you with the best care you can have. I think just believe is by far the best facility treatment center you can have. You are just a client you are family!

Communicating with the us and treating us as deserving for recovery. The Therapist are very well at what they do and being available 24/7. I dont feel they have weaknesses. This facility covers all the basic needs and in many areas is able to go beyond that. All are accepted here, I never fell less then by anyone of the staff the whole time I was here. Different recovery options are available here just as long as we put in the work for ourselves to get better and stronger.

Strengths: Great therapists and staff

The therapist and staff are very helpful and involved in the clients recovery and make you feel welcomed . My overall experience was more than i would have anticipated. I felt at home and built a family encouraging me to continue to IOP and would recommend to anyone

The Counselors are top notch won't find any Better anywhere in the U.S. and the day to day staff or technicians as they are called are the best around. If they can do it or help you with something they will in a heartbeat. some of the outside meeting are repetitive and boring. If I was back in your shoes looking to save my life I recommend you take your ass to Just Believe NOW and start your new life today

Counseling, individualized care of each client, outside women's meeting, support from all staff members, were all strengths of the facility. This facility has helped me to look further into my addiction and showed me how to grow mentally and spiritually through specialized treatment work.

The techs here are the best strengths in this facility. Communication was a negative. This facility was great and I strongly recommend it to anyone.

Just Believe offers high quality group therapy sessions. I learned so much about myself being here and the therapists and staff members are well trained in all areas and provide help whenever you need it. Everything about this treatment facility is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone seeking treatment. I cant think of any weaknesses. I was able to share things about my life and felt no judgement. I got the help where i needed it and all the group activities were so much fun. I bonded with the girls here and was able to build a strong sober support system.

Housing is clean, staff is understanding and well trained. The staff worked together to put a personal recovery plan together for me that worked with my own individual problems, this helped me maximize my own understanding in my addiction a helped set me in the right path for long term recovery.

Trained professionals who care. Offers everything needed to recover.

Staff, treatment, and the overall experience. Communication (at times), food options. As I've said, Just Believe saved my life. I was lost, and I thought I would be forever. Not knowing why, I kept repeating the cycle. If not for their amazing staff I don't know where I would be right now, but it wouldn't be a good place. I owe them my life and, hopefully, as a new father, my sons life too. Thank you.

compassion and acceptence. follow suggestions and be completely honest.

The therapists are wonderful, and tailor to each client's needs. The groups are personal, and you get to know the other women at the facility this way. Food delivery can be off sometimes, but we get what we need for nutritional value and meals. They helped me to be able to forgive and love myself, and brought out alot of emotions that needed to be addressed. I had a very hard situation come up, and everyone helped me process through it.

The daily activities, always something new going on, the people that work there treat you like family. Really can't think of any at the moment. The residential program encourages community and responsibility which helps everyone who is serious about recovery.

Staff, treatment were nice.

the counselors and the housing an extra activities an techs. very caring employees and very adaptive to everyone's needs. the counselors are top notch

they work well with people with different issues and combine them in with treatment. the individual therapy sessions are greatly beneficial to help understand the root of your problem and help you to recover from you addiction. was understaffed and i felt a certain therapist had too much going on to deal with her job adequately. it took 3 weeks for me to get a treatment plan. and after the 2nd week i repeatedly asked for a treatment plan for a week until i finally got one after being here for 3 weeks. Caseload is supposed to get personal but i feel she let things go and it could drastically effect someone's life. great facility for one on one treatment and to not only help with your addictions but problems that may be ongoing in life as well.

Gangster Rehab, low down snakes, someone getting very wealthy at the expense of unsuspecting clients.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I would like to apologize for any miscommunication. From admissions to therapists, all staff are highly trained and held to the highest standard to provide positive,transformative experiences. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your concerns and, most importantly, to make things right. Please call anytime.

great reputation that was fully realized. none that I can honestly remark on. I was completely satisfied with the entire experience. The entire experience from my first inquiry to completion far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Just Believe Recovery Center!!!

The Therapy and individualized treatment given to clients. Needs more structure Staff and counselors were great and facility is in a great location with a dock to go fishing and kyacking as well as volleyball and basketball.

Nice staff Lacks structure They were very nice... They helped me to the best of my ability.. Even when I thought about leaving AMA

The staff are all people who genuinely care about the well being of the clients. Communication between the shifts could be improved. This has been my first time working in recovery. It's been an overall positive experience and I'd like to continue my career in this field due mostly to the quality of the facility I'm currently employed with.

It has every level of care which is nice They seem to be about the money. The detox doesn't seem to know how to properly detox clients. Very unorganized They need more activities for the clients to do instead of so much down time.

Happy workers, actually care about the clients. Amazing!

Outside activities in beautiful south Florida! Beach, nature walks and more! EMDR Therapy is offered. Forgiveness Therapy is amazing! Yoga and meditation helped with anxiety. Staff is knowledgeable and empathetic. Many staff members are also in recovery. My son got to go to the local humane society and walk dogs on the weekend. The rehab also had a service dog that came in. My son lives animals and this was a source of comfort for him. His counselor was available by phone to talk to me about my son and th progress he was making. This out my mind at ease. The facility has an iop program that my son attended. He got a great support network and still talks to many of those guys now. My son has 2 years clean now! I am so grateful for the staff at Just Believe for helping him to help himself.

12 step based and gender specific. It helped a good friend get and stay sober

The staff is congruent and truly cares and wants to assist clients in recovery. Lack of programs such as yoga.

Small company which was good. Lack of communication Management works closer with the staff; keeping them informed at all times. Plus have cooked/prepared meals for clients in PHP.

The staff is passionate and caring and love what they do Their meal program needs work The community togetherness that's facilated here is tremendous

Counselors are very involved with clients Wide range of activities for clients Groups are strong recovery based Staff is very compassionate and caring Food provided was not a wide range. This place has helped save my life. Each time I wanted to leave, they sat down with me to find what the issues were. Just believe cares about their clients. I am so blessed to be able to work at this amazing company.

Top Notch Therapists The facility could provide more activities and outings I would recommend this program to anyone struggling with the disease of addiction. The staff really care about each person. You're not just a number to them. I am forever grateful

Dedicated and passionate in addiction recovery Enforcing the guidelines at the residences was poor. I have seen the transformation from entering the treatment program to leaving with a renewed outlook on addiction.

Loving caring staff. With all of heart we care.... and we believe recovery is possible for everyone....

individual care and support. Just Believe really cares for and works with the individual client and assesses their needs on an intimate level.

Great program Not sure If you were looking for the best place in Florida I would highly recommend this the counselors are excellent the location is great and there's always someone here to help you

The Techs were nice. It's a wonderful program

Comprehensive treatment of substance abuse No specific treatment of behavioral addictions I work for the facility remotely so I am unsure of some of the environmental aspects. However, I believe that JBR offers an excellent treatment program for substance addiction.

Caring staff. Amazing therapist. Close knit community. Activities Just Believe is definitely for people who are serious about recovery.

Good counseling . Great place to work well educated staff very caring

I would personally send all my friends and loved ones to this place if they ever needed help. I came down to Florida not knowing what I was getting myself into, and it was the best decision that I ever made. Just Believe has given me the tools and experience I needed to get my life back on track and they helped save my life. The facility I stayed at was safe and comfortable, and the staff was beyond my expectations. Just Believe is a life saver.

Thank you so much for the kind words, it's our pleasure to be a part of your journey!

The owner honestly cares for the addict. There is a great aftercare program for clients with transition living for 3 mos. Also affordable halfway housing after treatment.

12 steps, meeting and counseling were all excellent. However, they need counseling to be available more than once a week. I would go back if I needed treatment again.

I really need help I have 3 children that deserve better I'm not wealthy but I will do whatever it takes to get help asap

Misty, please email me or call our help line. We will do everything we can to help.

Best treatment in Soflo

This place saved my life. I was so miserable and in the darkest place I had ever been. I came here and build a great support with several of the other clients I still keep in touch with to this day. The staff cared and you could tell it wasn't just because it was their job. Most of the staff were in recovery too and I felt like they understood where I was coming from on a better level.

Your program saved my son's life! He had been to another facility twice before that, but your program gave him the personal counseling and the nurturing he needed to get back on his feet. We cannot express how incredibly grateful we are to you and your caring staff.

Just Believe Recovery saved my sons life! I don't know where he would be if it wasn't for the caring therapists and staff.

They did an amazing job helping my husband transform into the person I always knew was inside. They kept in constant contact with me to let me know how things were going and ask how I feel and was affected by his addiction history. They did a great job helping him to build real coping skills so that he can continue to succeed in regular life.

Just Believe Recovery Center saved my kid's life.

Super Staff. One of the woman staff members was the best therapist I have ever worked with. Caring and firm. Wouldn't let me get away with anything. I can't thank Just Believe Recovery enough for saving my life

Person to person

The staff is very empathetic and caring. Unable to locate one at this time. I have worked at this facility for a few years and I may be biased, but we have an amazing staff that cares immensely for our clients and meeting their recovery needs. I would feel completely comfortable with my loved ones attending this treatment facility if it was possible.

This treatment center was good enough to get me sober, but it is really a joke. The women's center gets all the amenities pictured. If you are male then get ready to be put in a nursing home, literally. I racked up tons of fees from the facility not allowing me to take care of personal finance issues while in treatment as I was promised. I was treated as if I was a child and had no rights. This place will get you sober, but don't think it's anything like they tell you. ...My overall experience was not great, but I do have to hand it to Just Believe. I did get sober there, and have 200 days sober today. Oh yeah and most of the management really talks down to you while you are there. Most of the owners have no idea what's going on in the facility. Food is good, but they really need to let you know what options you have to carry on your regular diet. The sleeping quarters are not nearly clean enough. They really need to pull up the carpet in the men's house. Replace it with hardwood and let the men take care of it. Getting up barefoot in the middle of the night to use the restroom was disgusting. The cleaning lady does a great job. I can't expect her to clean and pay for the renovations. I also did not care for the fact that the beds were the original beds from the nursing home Wanna get clean and get nothing that is comparable to the amount of money they make off of you? Go to Just Believe.

Michael's Update *** Since this review, We have fully updated all of our facilities including the one Michael is talking about. We want to provide the best housing and safe environment for everyone in treatment, Helping people is our #1 Priority! We do understand that not everyone will be happy but we do our best to make the best accommodations. We take our reviews seriously,this is how we learn to improve!

I have not been to any other rehabilitation facilities, this was my first experience and my last. I say this with certainty, because it worked. They flew me down, and back home; everything was covered 100% through my insurance. Excellent faculty and facility! I can't say enough about how my experience here changed my life. I am living a life I only dreamed of, and recommend this to anyone battling addiction. Everything was awesome. There was not weaknesses, in opinion.

My child) has stopped abusing addictive substances, engaging in harmful behavior, and has a more motivation to want to change...

This program gave me me life back