Just Believe Recovery Center

100 Lincoln Ave, Carbondale, Pennsylvania, 18407

3.9

About Just Believe Recovery Center

Just Believe Recovery Carbondale is a Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Carbondale PA that offers personalized treatment options. We employ licensed and experienced professionals who have the ability to diagnose and treat addiction as well as mental health disorders. By utilizing the integrative and personalized approach to addiction treatment, we’ve helped many individuals create the stepping stones toward addiction recovery. We’ve helped make it possible to move forward with those stepping stones to achieve sobriety.

Process Abuse Treatment

Not all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)

EMDR is a highly specific, research-validated form of therapy that can help people overcome traumatic stress, anxiety and depression. With EMDR, a trained practitioner uses bilateral stimulation, eye movement and touch to stimulate parts of the brain as a patient recounts certain experiences and memories as a way to more thoroughly process uncomfortable, painful feelings.

• A+ BBB Rated

3.9/5
    3.8/5
    3.9/5
    4/5

• Joseph j.
    This place was dirty, the staff unprofessional. The groups were ran as if they were an obligation to the staff. And narcotics anonymous was pushed on us patients when it has one of the lowest recovery rates in the whole recovery relm.
  • BJ
    Very disappointed in the service and treatment at this facility. The counselors were untrained and unresponsive, as was administration. The website says they are dual diagnosis, they are NOT and do not have appropriate understanding of mental health issues co-occuring with addiction.
  • Cici
    Awful place! Just drug you up and send you on for treatment with their cohorts!!! Doesn't concentrate on recovery as they let visitors confront patients just entering recovery! All rules broken!
  • JJ
    Awful. Should be shut down, unprofessional. too many ODs while "getting help", too many staff members who cross boundaries.
  • Steve
    Great counselors who are all about the clients recovery.
  • Justin
    Corrupt Modes based solely on money. No personal time with councilors. Pretends it's dual diagnosis, but can't even handle 1 diagnosis. Place is filthy. Avoid this rehab completely.
  • Ch
    Absolutely horrible establishment. Never keep anyone informed on what is going on with a family member. Also my brother overdosed in the facility and they NEVER contacted us we found out through a friend and when we called them to find out where he was they said they would call back and NEVER did. We had to find my brother in the icu by calling a bunch of hospitals and when we went to just believe to get answers they said they had gotten a new system and didn’t have his emergency contact paper on file. They deserve to rot and go through the pain that my family did. Shame on them!!
  • Jose
    Just believe helped me so much to live today,it works,the staff really cares and are passionate about recovery
  • Gmo
    The staff is exceptional, dedicated,great atmosphere, comfortable beds
  • Brooke
    Disorganized, lack of counseling, facility was dirty and lack of respect for religion.
  • DT
    I love this facility. I learned so much and I brought everything I learned home with me. The staff is amazing. I recommend everyone to give this place a shot if they're struggling!
  • Cm
    Im thankfully sober now but this place did not help. Sure the food was good the beds were comfortable but I was there for 30 days and did nothing but go on a smoke break every 30 mins. They are inexperienced unprofessional and just incompetent. I wouldn't refer anyone to this place ever. This is life or death stuff here and they don't know what they are doing.
  • JG
    I will be honest and say this is the only rehab I've ever been in but also admit because of that I will NEVER choose to do inpatient again! MOST of the techs are amazing loving and generally care, however I feel I did relate to most of them because they are in recovery. My biggest gripe with my personal experience is that my counselor was the ONLY one who wasn't an addict herself and I feel shouldn't even be employed there, I'm not the only one that feels this way also her fellow coworkers share this belief. She barely spoke with me one on one and judged me from before we spoke. Also ALL the websites I read state you have a counselor from detox on which is untrue it's not until detox is over and still may take days/weeks to meet them unless you tell them you want to leave that is, then they care about you oh so much, not really you are just a price tag. They say you can leave whenever you want, "this isn't jail" but they do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to convince you to stay with mulipantion. Their routine is just that routine and very repetitive so you hear the same things in group time and time again. They also separate into small groups with your therapy with your counselor is mainly done, you barely get one on one time. Due to that fact I barely spoke and when I expressed why to my counselor she pretty much said too bad but not in those words. (I didn't feel comfortable opening up in my group setting not just because I knew someone in that group bit this person could give my information to someone else that she was friends with that hates me and that person could and I believe would have used it to keep me from my goal of getting my children back) later, the day I was discharged I was informed my counselor could have been charged. I hadany more issues as well upon discharge I was never given my papers or my meds and had to drive back more than once to get this all because quite a few of my meds were still missing after I went back the first time. The only thing that helped me stay clean was the detox program and myself. I could keep going on about how unorganized this place really is but it doesn't matter really because if you don't comply with what whoever says at the time youll be told no cigg next smoke break, even got to the point if it wasn't your fault too bad no smoke bteak, this is why one of the first questions asked is what is your favorite cigg of the day, pathic
    Official Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, JG. We are so
    sorry to hear that our facility didn’t meet your expectations. I assure you that
    everyone here at Just Believe strives to help those struggling with addiction find
    and management so that we can continuously improve our services

Very well structured, Love the facility and the views outside!
    Official Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our facility. We
    take pride in the staff we employ and find it so important that family be involved in
    the treatment process. We hope you stay connected with us and our alumni
    network!

• Lina
    My husband just recently was at this rehab facility in PA. The techs at night are horrible he said... I would call the nurses station because their is a seven day block that you can't speak to your loved ones.. I would ask how my husband is doing n they would tell me he's great,he ate,he's sociable,he's standing 20feet from me I will give him a message you called n my husband said the whole time he was Their he received only one message!! Mind you I called everyday for ten days.. when the time came that he can call me theirs no privacy they listen to every word he says.. time limit is exactly 3minutes to speak..my husband has been telling them for days that he doesn't feel right he needs to see a doctor n they said it's ok it's normal mind you he was done with Detox.. My husband is home with a pneumonia can't take no pain meds only Tylenol... Think n think twice about this place in PA. Do your homework I kick myself in the butt that I didn't take him to Marwarth... But trust me if my husband needs help again that is where he will be going as an out patient... that you Just Believe for helping him in detox he's a fighter n will continue fighting.. but you all suck on listening to your patience needs also you all sound height yourselves when answering the phones so keep that in mind when your patience are saying something is wrong with them they don't feel right it doesn't hurt to make sure it's not something else thank you!!!!
    Official Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Lina. We are so

• AA
    The place is a mess. The owner awful...
    Official Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, AA. We are so

• Dustin Griffin
    Horrible place tumbs down... its disgusting
    Official Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Dustin. We are so
    sorry to hear that our facility didn’t meet your expectations. Please know that we have shared your feedback with our staff and management so that we can continuously improve our services.

• Katie
    I enjoyed the people I have met and some of the staff are the sweetest most caring people but there\'s a good amount of staff that were not helpful in any way as well as being very belittling. I am not one to complain and I made minor complaints throughout my time there and it was as if they either did not care enough to do something about it or they try to turn it on you. One of the techs has the kindest heart and she is the one who truly made me want to stay there but there are some adjustments in the program that need to be made
  • MF
    Not the worst but needs improvement for sure.
  • HW
    The facility is a very well based 12 step program.They are a fairly new facility in carbondale and every new facility has to work out kinks that what happens when opening a new facility only open over a yr.Overall they are great.If you can get a good.. counselor you are in amazing hands! The techs spend to much time gossiping and on their cell phones.. Overall just believe is a great facility..The owner is an awesome women and..I love these women for all they do..they really care about you...it's just the little things..staff and using their cell phones on duty for personal use..and sharing personal client information by techs to other clients..as I have had a tech tell me things is wrong on all levels.
  • J
    Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about the disease process of addiction and help the clients work toward a long term recovery plan. They offer suggestions and solutions to the questions and problems faced in early recovery. They offer clients aftercare programs to help get the ball rolling in beginning a sober lifestyle. They help clients feel safe and supported throughout their journey.
  • Molly
    The best Recovery Center Ive ever been to as a client and worked for as a staff member. The treatment i recieved was so amazing. Most of the staff being in recovery makes it so comfortable to open up. As long as i was willing to help myself there was nothing they weren\'t willing to do to help me. Ill forever be grateful to Just Believe! Thank you.
  • Allison
    As someone who has went through the recovery center/halfway house connected to the recovery center, I would have to say I definitely received the insight that I needed on addiction and met wonderful people who were extremely determined to stay clean and sober. With that being said, there were some staff members who were quite closed minded and very belittling, especially while I stayed in the halfway house. I did not like the disorganization within the facility, no one had answers on how long my insurance covered once I had gotten there, and I had medication misplaced numerous times.
  • Mason
    Great place that saved my life and will do for many more that want it.
  • Kim
    I absolutely love just believe I was a client there and today I work there! This place gave me your life back!
  • SF
    This facility was wonderful! They loved me until I could love myself. The food was great, the place was immaculate and the groups were so helpful. Everyone was so friendly and they truly did care. They treated me like family. All of the staff, from the kitchen to the counselors and the owner are amazing. The treatment there was intimate and personalized. JBRC saved my life. I would recommend it to anyone seeking a new life in recovery. One year clean!!!!
  • LD
    Employees are recovering also. Food is good. They go out of their way to get client into treatment, rides, scholarships. They truly care about their clients from Administration to techs. Not enough activity while in residential not equipped for handicapped or elderly mixed with regular clients ratio of clients to tech is unbalanced. There is massage, chiropractic help, meetings, councilors. and groups. Clients get to go to the lake/park or/and the YMCA for recreation. Smoking outside on scheduled times is allowed. Employees truly care about the client's well being, and are grateful to see clients blossom and get well.
  • JR
    Truly recovery based. This program has helped me like no other. I would not be here today if it wasn\'t for the staff at Just Believe.
    Well Staffed.
  • CC
    Staff are genuine and food services are top notch It was a hospital previously I don't have anything to add
  • MK
    Everyone works as team. Positive outcomes for clients No weakness. Always improving. The team comes together to help anyone who is seeking help.
  • PG
    Employees care for the clients no matter what position employee holds. There is always someone to talk to
  • DB
    Staff was nice. Need more rec therapy It is a nice place to work for. Our staff is completely dedicated to the recovery of our clients. Clients are not just a dollar sign in our facility.
  • EH
    Counselors and client care Under staffed I thought it was a wonderful environment and they worked with there clients after they have left the facility.
  • JD
    Experienced, passionate staff Haven't found any yet Massage Therapy is excellent, great staff who is experienced in 12 Step recovery, clean facility
  • MJP
    Everyone who works there seems to be spiritually, mentally, and physically healthy. They aren't distracted by the business end of things, their only focus seems to on the wellness of patients. It is located within a town, so there is not much in way of nature on the property, they have to leave the property to get out into nature. Best treatment facility I have every worked for. There is a strong sense of community and purpose behind everything they do. This is more than just a rehab. It is a transformative experience.
  • JC
    Everyone is given the chance to participate in their recovery and to those clients who have successfully shown a transformation job opportunities have been offered. tech turn over is too high, company doesn't really invest in employees health benefits because they're too high. great facility with room for growth
  • DH
    more recovery meetings speakers out-side meetings books readings ect.
  • CG
    Strong focus on client care and ability to adapt to specific client needs. This treatment center will go above and beyond for their clients. As a member of the Just Believe TEAM and having worked for other agency's in the past, I can say that this facility cares deeply about the treatment that it provides. Each client is shown care, compassion, and understanding and their treatment is tailored to their individual needs. I love what this company represents.
  • Eric
    Even before I arrived at Just Believe Recovery Center in Carbondale, I felt relieved that people genuinely cared for me when I couldn’t care for myself. I cannot think of anyone who DIDN’T go above and beyond during my treatment. Their dedication to making sure that all of my needs were met (medical, psychological, nutritional, financial, travel, and safety) allowed me to focus on my recovery. When I had questions or concerns - there was always someone ready with the answer. After completing detox and inpatient, Just Believe was able to accommodate me with their Sober Living and Out Patient services as well assisting me in connecting with local 12 Step meetings. Even though this was my first experience with alcohol and drug rehab, I am confident in saying that Just Believe Recovery Center of Carbondale is one of, if not the best opportunities if you want to start a new way of living clean and sober.
  • D D B
    Strengths: cleanliness, counselors experience, wonderful staff. Needs more recreational therapy, should have a few co-ed groups. Wonderful place to work. All of the staff is dedicated to giving the best experience, advice and help they can to the clients. Management always listens to suggestions from clients and staff to improve the facility.
  • M J P
    Holistic Approach. Individualized Treatment Planning. Lots of time for Individual Therapy. Biofeedback Bed. Massage Therapy. Therapists who care. Residential Program was only 28 days, I wish I could have stayed longer. One of the most professional and therapeutic environments I have ever been in. The therapists really take time to work with the patients. And they offered a transitional living program which made out patient therapy incredibly easy to complete. This type of treatment center is very rare.
  • J M
    Great team atmosphere which is encouraging and hopeful. Its like getting a new family and one where recovery is a real option for life. The staff is always available to talk to and help.
  • Sherry
    Family oriented Accommodating to all types of needs. Loving, friendly, and non-judge mental atmosphere. I would choose this facility for my loved one because they care so much about my recovery and the employees are. Passionate about what they do.
  • Sonya
    Kind staff, works with your budget, helps you through all levels of care. This facility is very efficient in admitting people quickly. The staff helps you through each step of the admissions process. The staff is very knowledgeable and always made sure to answer every question and ease frayed nerves.
  • C Y
    Therapists, groups and food
  • Jeff
    They focus on step work & they have a staff that genuinely cares. The building used to be a hospital, so it has a little bit of an institutional feel. However the warmth of the staff makes up for it. This facility doesn't just talk about the 12 steps, it breaks them down in a workshop like manner making it a very simple & understandable process. Many people make statements like "Who, I never heard anybody put it like that!"
    counseling was a strength and the staff experience a weakness. This program is fair and for the clients. This program also believe in second chances.
  • C L
    JBRC is a very tight knit center that treats everyone as they would want their own family treated. Communication on clients progress,behaviors and mental state is outstanding. There is always someone other then tech. staff on duty and nurse is available 24/7 if a client needs to talk or has a medical concern. I think more one one one counseling is preferred by the clients JBRC n Carbondale pa is a very fair & honest program, the staff is either in recovery themselves or has had family members in recovery. our main job as techs are to observe & report but just as important is the experience strength & hope the staff offers.From security to management everyone takes the time to know the clients to make them feel welcomed, loved & never judged.
  • Ronald
    1-1 communication with clients. Techs have a better understanding of clients and can relate with them on a personal level being as how all Techs are in recovery themselves. The nursing staff are very well trained and all have degrees in their respective fields. Here at Just Believe Recovery Center, the Techs, Counselors, Maintenance, Security, etc. are all family. Upon first walking through the front doors, you are immediately greeted with a smile and a "Hello." You will always feel at home here.
  • J L
    A compassionate staff that treats the clients needs. It's not a cookie cutter program. Main focus is on treatment and not amenities, I was hopeless and thought my life would never get better. I used all the tools their fantastic staff gave me and I love my life now
  • J K
    Just Believe actually cares about its clients. They don't bottom-line or withhold help. The staff all takes pride in what they do and cares about every person that walks through the doors. Just Believe Recovery offers one-on-one and group therapy, and a wide variety of options for clients seeking treatment. They truly care about their client's well-being and long-term sobriety.
  • C L S
    Compassionate and Caring staff, Just Believe recovery Center Carbondale Pa is extremely qualified to help others with coming to terms with there disease. The kindness and compassion that is shown from the maintenance staff all the was to the administration is amazing. Clients are treated with respect and understanding at all times. I recommend this facility to all family and friends and even people in passing.
  • N S
    The atmosphere is always positive and welcoming to all. No matter when your at in your addiction we can help. We will meet you where you're and help you get to where you want to be.
  • B B
    Top notch counseling, Met my needs.
  • T C
    Caring, Loving Staff but Limited Outdoor Activities. This facility offers a ful continuum of care to include Detox, Residential, Sober Living (Pocket Full of Hope), Intensive Out Patient and Out Patient.