Ken Seeley Communities - The Palm in Palm Springs, CA

(3 of 5)
1425 South Via Soledad
Palm Springs CA 92264

Ken Seeley Communities - The Palm Philosophy

Comfort and luxury are hallmarks of The Palm, which is a unique alcohol and drug addiction treatment residence for adult men. Instead of taking a traditional 30-day approach to residential treatment, The Palm offers men a long-term transitional plan that imposes greater accountability on each resident, and offers the opportunity for supported reintegration to society. Located in a quiet and upscale neighborhood of Palm Springs in California, the intimate and exclusive home provides the perfect setting for long-term structured living.

• Life Skills
    Often, when a person begins suffering from their addiction at an early age, or when drug or alcohol abuse continues for extended periods of time, skills necessary for going through daily life are never learned or quickly forgotten. At Ken Seeley Communities, we offer access to programs to help those in recovery learn or re-learn skills to help them re-emerge into the ‘real world’ with the confidence that they can function as an independent, productive individual.

Family Program

Education

Nutrition & Wellness

ABOUT KEN SEELEY COMMUNITIES – THE PALM

Located in Palm Springs, Calif., The Palm is one of three sober living facilities operated by Ken Seeley Communities. The Palm is a long-term sober living environment for men based in a renovated hotel.

Ken Seeley Communities also owns The Alexander and Tuscany Manor. The facility's website notes that it provides medically supervised detoxification and outpatient treatment, though it is unclear if these services are available at all locations.

The Palm, operated by Ken Seeley Communities, is a sober living community for men. Staff members will work with clients to develop a five-year recovery plan. Clients can expect to participate in individual and group therapy as well as experiential approaches. However, the facility's website doesn't state specific treatments used during residency.

The founder is a well-known addiction specialist.

The Palm Tee is a luxurious sober living facility that boasts villas complete with private and shared bedrooms, shared living spaces, and fully equipped kitchens. Clients can enjoy a large pool and outdoor patio. They will have access to washers and dryers, satellite TV, and the Internet.

REVIEWS

Though Rehabs.com has not yet received feedback from alumni, loved ones, or staff affiliated with Ken Seeley Communities, third-party sites show positive reviews. The facility's Facebook page, which Ken Seeley may manage, earned 4.5 out of a possible five stars from 45 reviewers. Individuals complimented the staff and accommodations at the center. Cody wrote in a representative review: "This place saved my life and gave me the tools that I needed to get to where I am today." [1]

The sole reviewer on Yelp gave a five-star review and echoed praise for staff. [2]

Prices begin at $1,200 per month. Some services and programs charge an additional expense. Residents are expected to provide their own food. Insurance is not accepted.

[1]https://www.facebook.com/pg/kenseeleycommunities/reviews
[2]https://www.yelp.com/biz/ken-seeley-communities-palm-springs

Published on December 2017

Paul

I cannot stress how grateful I am to begin a new life. I am 33 days sober for the first time in 46 years. I love everyone there. I am 63 and 35 days ago, I was going to take my life. I would give them a 10!

MLA

I have never seen a more disorganized treatment facility. All of the pictures on the KSC website are fake! Amenities are very dirty. Outside Furniture is filthy. Nobody (staff) have no idea what the other is doing. KEN SEELEY HASN'T VISITED in I don't know when! Very disappointing!