Lake Hughes Recovery

48745 3 Points Rd, Lake Hughes, California, 93532

4.7

About Lake Hughes Recovery

Lake Hughes Recovery is a men’s only addiction treatment facility that provides a safe, clean environment far from everyday stressors. With a high client success rate, our non-medical rehabilitation center believes that the right combination of therapeutic methods, holistic care, and tranquil atmosphere play a significant role in transformative, successful treatment. At California’s largest drug and alcohol rehabilitation campus, men can escape the day-to-day mundanity and breathe in new life.

Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.

• Cognitive behavioral therapy
  • Community 12 step meetings
  • Dual diagnosis treatment for PTSD, anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder

4.7/5
    4.9/5
    4.4/5
    4.7/5

• Adam
    This place has saved my life in more ways than I can count they never gave up on me even when I gave up on myself when I get here I was puking up blood and the took care of me better than I could ever ask for the saff have sat me down and talked with me for hours I cannot ever thank them enough they have shown me how beautiful life is and there is so much more to it thank you Lake Hughes recovery for showing me who I can really be they have let me stay here for 9 months in total and alway made sure I hade everything I needed I love the people there and the owner is a amazing guy thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • TW
    Beautiful, serene location. Very private. The staff is very friendly, treat all residents like family. They want to see every resident succeed in their recovery!
  • J.t.
    I was a client here recently and my stay at Lake hughes recovery was rocky from the start. The detox is non medical and it was very hard for me to get mesical problema addressed. I bealieve that they are understaffed and their staff is over worked. At least twice a week a member of the support staff would work 24 hour + shifts. The owner of the program was very abrasive and confrontational towards me. The groups were very stale and sometimes misleading ( in my opinion). If your looking for a treatment center that offers quality treatment look elsewhere. I would not reccomend this treatment center to anybody that wants to get sober. I do want to say that there are staff members who care a alot . The propeety is absolutely beautiful and is secluded and quiet.
  • Malissa
    Truly Magical- Lake Hughes Recovery saved my brothers life. I cannot thank them enough. The staff is caring, loving, professional and passionate. They took my brother in at his lowest and built him back up with a strong foundation to continue his life on a sober path. He is a new man and i can only give the credit to Lake Hughes Recovery.
  • Gway
    LHR are very professional. They really save my friend life from being a Chronic alcoholic. I would recommend all my friends and family member to lake Hughes Recovery. Thanks again LHR
  • lm
    saved our lives
  • AF
    I can sincerely say that Lake Hughes Recovery will honorably, professionally, and honestly give you the best treatment that you or your loved one deserves. Real treatment from passionate Staff that will never quit on you.
  • Linda
    Awesome place to recover excellent treatment excellent staff and the most beautiful and peaceful place I've seen for this kind of setting
  • JW
    BEST PLACE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF WORKING AT I BELIEVE THAT WE PROVIDE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR THE CLIENTS THAT WE SERVE, IF YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE WE ARE HERE TO HELP.