Little Creek Lodge

359 Easton Tpke, Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, 18436

4.3

About Little Creek Lodge

Little Creek Lodge is an alcohol and drug addiction treatment center, nestled in the woods of Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania. Our structured recovery program is proven to help young adult men live a sober lifestyle. Residents develop the tools they need to become the men they want to be. Our holistic approach to treatment addresses the root causes of addiction while promoting overall spiritual, emotional and physical growth.

Family Program

Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Warm and Family Enviornment
  • Utmost Care and Concern for Clients
  • Small and Intimate Program

4.3/5
    4.6/5
    3.9/5
    4.4/5

• AA
    All rehabs are basically the same. They stick a bunch of addicts in a building and expose them to 12 Step programs. Roughly 2% will get and stay clean. Little Creek's success rate isn't any higher than the average. You can get the same treatment for much less at other places.
  • Zach
    Little Creek has helped me change my life! I can't thank everyone enough for all that they do. Highly recommended to people who are willing to do whatever it takes to get sober and stay sober
  • MM
    Little Creek stands out as one of the best facilities I’ve had the pleasure of working with. I know much of the staff and alumni personally and graduates of this program leave equipped with the tools to live a happy and sober life. I work in the treatment field and have seen very few facilities that quite match the care that Little Creek provides.
  • V
    I am endlessly grateful for Little Creek Lodge utilizing traditional and modern methods in treating addiction. Unlike many other facilities and programs out there Little Creek offers a diverse variety of modalities to heal the whole human being. Little Creek recognizes the importance of teaching residence how to address physical,mental,emotional and spiritual issues with new tools. Residents are introduced to and encouraged to engage in personal exploration through the twelve steps, meditation,artistic and muscial expression,yoga,nutitional education,workouts with a personal trainer,one on one and group counseling,vocational assistance,time in nature kayaking,hiking,climbing biking and so much more. Little Creek helps residents learn new ways to cope with difficult emotions, new ways to relate to themselves and others. As addiction claims more and more lives each year it is a tremendous comfort knowing the professional,compassionate, experienced staff at Little Creek Lodge are working around the clock to assist residents and their families to not only survive this devasting epidemic but to heal, succeed and thrive. I can not possibly express the full magnitude of my appreciation to Barb,Andy and all the Little Creek staff for providing such a safe,supportive environment to grow learn and heal. I highly recommend Little Creek Lodge for their attention to detail in helping us not only learn to live in soberity but also how to sustain it through healthy relationships and newly discovered ways to enjoy life
  • BD
    I have had quite a few friends attend LCL and I can honestly say that it saved their lives. Some of them were pretty far down a destructive path and going to LCL was their last hope. I’m forever grateful for the knowledge and dedication of the staff. Their compassion to help people is very evident. Thank you LCL for all that you do!
  • Evan
    Little Creek Lodge changed the trajectory of my life! The LCL staff provided the perfect place and program to facilitate the transition from primary care to early recovery without which I would have had little chance of success. The Lodge taught me crucial life skills and responsibilities and helped me reconnect with lost hobbies and interests while building a strong local community of young men in recovery with whom I was able to learn and share he journey. I will be forever grateful for the efforts, compassion, and love of everyone at the lodge and in my 6 years since Little Creek I rely often on what I learned and gained during that critical time.
  • Mike
    Little Creek helped save my life and going there is one of the best decisions I ever made. Can't talk highly enough about the staff, the attention to detail, adventure trek program, and the care and support I received. Sober 15 months now and my life is amazing
  • JD
    Great place to stay sober because the residents are keep very active, but zero transition support thus the reason for the high relapse rate. Kind staff, but often just graduates of the place and still in early recovery themselves. Inexperienced staff can do damage to future sobriety goals of residence.
  • AA
    Well who else would comment except employees and former residents? Claiming a 70% success rate does seem suspicious. If that is true than Little Creek would be the most successful treatment facility on Earth as no other facility could truthfully claim such a success rate.
    Funny how the negative reviews are written by a disgruntled employee (recently fired I\'m sure) and former clients posting.