Mayo Clinic Health System - Fountain Centers

3.9/5
    3.6/5
    4.1/5

• TLH
    they were not understanding, but cold and concerned about there success rate. I felt the experience was more of a money game than anything else.
    THEY SURE OF ANYHAVE A LONG HISTORY OF HELPING PEOPLE RECOVER THEY HAVE HELPED A NUMBER OF PEOPLE
  • BA
    You need to get MORE and BETTER well trained staff on duty at all times. One woman was NOT professional at all.
  • Ruth
    Since I didn't get the chance to go to family week, I felt that the client (my loved one) didn't completely get through the treatment.
    Decent program. Needs improved holistic offerings.
  • Sharon
    Doctors appointments were a strength of the facility. It is a 30 day program. Most are. My daughter made it for awhile. Programs need to be affordable and definately long term. Or free for who ever needs it.
  • Michael
    The staff are experienced, and there's a lot of things to go do which helps us develop healthy Habbits. The treatment plans are weak meaning they aren't in depth, and there is little motivitation to express deep and recurring issues. I went there relapsed for a little over a year, and I'm now three months clean.
    My loved one benefited greatly.
    Strengths: The people that worked there. Weaknesses: Counselor not understanding completely. Fountain Centers is a great rehab facility. The women's housing was in the old hospital, the area was needing updating, maintenance or tear it down and replace it with a new facility.
    Newer building and experienced staff were strengths of the facility. However, it was costly. It was required for my sister due to legal issues.
    Group therapy was a strength of the facility. Exercise options was a downfall of the facility. Great staff.
    This facility accepted my brother in time of need. My brother's alcoholism is chronic (30 years, he is 47). This is not is first treatment stay (although is is the first here). We cannot know the effectiveness until some time has passed. Fountain Center seems to have a very well-run program, I know that success now depends on whether he will remain strong enough to fight the addiction long-term. All is good today.
  • Mitch
    6 of my buddies and I attended Fountain Lake over a period of a year. All 7 of us have maintained sobriety for over 33 years with no relapses.
  • JR
    Alcohol was killing me. I learned how to live without it.
    Good group counseling. I did clinicals here, and it was great to speak with the counselors. But a lot of people didn't get full recovery after leaving facility, and came back numerous times, usually because of the court.