MidValley Healthcare in Meridian, ID

2321 E. Gala St. Suite 3
Meridian ID 83642

MidValley Healthcare Philosophy

MidValley Healthcare works with chemically dependent individuals to produce personalized treatment plans for lasting recovery. Services are available on an outpatient basis so clients may receive care while continuing to tend to personal, vocational, familial, and academic obligations. Clients are offered up to ten hours of weekly group therapy as well as 24-hour emergency care. Treatment is tailored to clients’ individual needs and typically lasts several weeks.

• Aftercare Support
    Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

• 12-Step
    The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.

Anxiety Management

Dialectial Behavior Therapy

Anger Mangement

ABOUT MIDVALLEY HEALTHCARE

Located at a scenic plaza in Meridian, Idaho (just 10 miles from Boise), MidValley Healthcare offers outpatient treatment for adults with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health concerns. The facility is also one of just nine (6.3 percent) treatment facilities in Idaho where Suboxone detoxification services for opiate use are available.

Each client follows an individualized treatment plan based on an initial assessment of their specific needs. In tandem with a traditional 12-step approach, treatment incorporates evidence-based practices such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), interpersonal psychotherapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy (TMS), and support groups for clients and their families. When appropriate, medication evaluation and management may also be arranged for individuals struggling with co-occurring mental health concerns.

The facility places a strong emphasis on teaching clients anger and anxiety management and coping skills. Specifically, programming prepares clients to “change maladaptive thought processes,” “manage mood changes more effectively,” “reworks past traumas,” and much more.

Treatment generally lasts six to eight weeks. Each week, clients can expect up to 10 hours of group therapy, plus access to 24-hour emergency care. Times for group run 9 a.m. 12 p.m., 1 to 4 p.m., and 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.

The treatment team at MidValley Healthcare is comprised of two medical doctors, licensed clinical social workers (LCSW), licensed clinical professional counselors, and certified alcohol and drug counselors (CADCs). In Idaho, 98.3 percent of all substance abuse treatment facilities have continuing education requirements for staff.

At the time of this writing, Rehabs.com received written feedback from two former clients. Alum S.R.W. gave just one out of five stars for treatment effectiveness, and wrote about difficulties with billing and insurance. Debra, on the other hand, awarded treatment effectiveness four stars and wrote: "The staff also is amazingly kind and caring treating me with respect. They also have been kind at working with me on my bills and never have pressured me."

Alumni reviews on secondary sites were generally positive. The facility's Facebook page, which it has the ability to manage, revealed an average four-star rating from four reviewers to date.[1] Former client D.B. shared similar problems with billing, writing, "I was not told that my insurance plan was excluded from the scale." The other reviewers, though, made note of the kind, caring, professional staff.

The three alumni on Google also tended to praise the facility for its kind and professional staff and effective therapy, each awarding a perfect, five-star rating.[2] "The Staff at MidValley Healthcare are so passionate about getting you the help that you need. I really enjoyed the group sessions and have learned a lot about myself," C.P., a representative reviewer, wrote.

Prices for one day’s treatment begin at $200, and the organization is in-network with private insurance providers including Blue Cross of Idaho, SELECT, BrightPath, United Behavioral Health, IPN, and Mountain States Coop. Financial assistance is also available for the uninsured and underinsured, covering a maximum of less than 60% of the financial costs.

[1]https://www.facebook.com/pg/midvalley.healthcare/reviews/

Published on July 2018

I absolutely love the Dr. He is amzingly smart, helpful and successful in helping me to overcome MDD. I by no means am fixed but he has been able to stabilize me with my medication and given me hope that I can get better and live a perfectly normal and successful life. The staff also is amazingly kind and caring treating me with respect. They also have been kind at working with me on my bills and never have pressured me. Thank you so much.

This is an “addiction doctor” that will use your addiction against you. Please do not find out what happens when you are late on the bill whether you have insurance or not. For a mere copay, they will cancel your RX and hold it hostage. The problem is you can’t get Suboxone anywhere else in the area and they know it. I was patient In good standing for 4 years with quality health insurance. When I missed a copay at Christmas time my RX refills that was was already written was canceled and I was left to go through withdrawals. I was told I could no longer be a patient whether I paid the balance or not. These people are Evil.