Miracle Hill Ministries - Overcomers Center

1916 N. Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, South Carolina, 29609

3.3

About Miracle Hill Ministries - Overcomers Center

Miracle Hill Overcomers for Men has a Christian curriculum that also implements the 12-step model. The program has four phases, including spiritual foundations, inner healing, building healthy relationships and life planning. The program lasts 27 weeks, offering group and individual counseling, Bible study, devotional services, classroom instruction and seminars.

Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Individual Therapy

This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

• Classroom Instruction
  • Seminars
  • Group Counseling

3.3/5
    3.4/5
    3/5
    3.4/5

• Chris
    So I would like to say we should never down the program no matter what. What did it cost you, a little bit of time out of your life. With being said think of the time you took doing what you where doing to get your self there, as an adult except you made some wrong choices. I know for sure there are several that work for miracle hill that are living proof it works, only if you can except and do what they tell you too do and do it if you fail to do so blame yourself. I have been through the program and chose not to listen, well now I am going back because I did not listen. So all that run and created the program i give a 5 in all areas good job ladies and gentalman , awesome job for your time and effort its up to each individual that attends the program its up to you. They give you the tools take them and do something with them.
  • BA
    When I went to Overcomers, I had many questions about the program. The people there do not like you to be questioning them or their program. They asked me to leave although I did nothing wrong. I wasn\'t given compassion or understanding. I was taken to a bus station and left there. If this is their example of Christs\' love, they can keep it. They did not try to help me see how they could help me, they just made me leave. I am an addict, I have questions, that is normal. This is a spiteful place. Do NOT go here for help, love or compassion because they give nothing but condescension and judgement..
  • Grayson
    I still volunteer there.
  • CHRIS
    I was just a client for almost 4 months. This program is AMAZING, it's a little rough but it will help you grow....So many awesome people in there. You will become friends with people like never before....counselors are amazing guys, Respectful, graceful, a blessing....you need (little) money in here they take care of everything...research and look at check in list. God will touch you here. love you OC brothers
  • VM
    I think this is an excellent program. My brother has since taken a job out of state.
  • anonymous
    There was obviously no qualified addition specialist counseling him as there was no addressing the problems with the family and holding him accountable to past issues. In the letters I read from him to family, I could tell he was just saying what he felt people needed to hear and never apologies or remorse of any kind.