Never Alone, Inc. in Hurley, NY

Call (845) 339-4272 to Contact Never Alone, Inc.

20 Crofts Road
Hurley NY 12443

Never Alone, Inc. Philosophy

There is no official review of Never Alone, Inc. yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

Francesca

Excellent primary counselors. Very good ancillary staff Great location Families must participate in their childs treatment. Very strict but necessary and well defined parameters related to rules of treatment and the community. Too much attention to liability, there is a beaitiful in ground pool not in use due to lisbility. Many more instances where fear of liability hindered possible enhancements to treatment. My child finally after 4 prior treeatment centers began to heal. Her primary counselor was a God send and today she keeps the wisdom strength and hope her counselor gave her. Invaluable! I cant say enough about this facility

md

I wouldn't suggest this program to someone with a serious substance abuse problem. This is a very uncomfortable program to be in as a past client. I was there and completed in 8months. I was called the model client but didn't learn anything about my addiction or how to control it after treatment. To me it was a waste of time. AA&NA meetings is what helped me not this program. The staff are very unprofessional & due to this program I fell behind a whole year in school.

anonymous

Best thing about this facility is that only adolescents are treated. No adults mixed with children. They are very strict and adhere to treatment plans