No Longer Bound

2725 Pine Grove Rd., Cumming, Georgia, 30041

4.7

About No Longer Bound

The Regeneration Program at No Longer Bound is a 12-month, residential, process of regeneration. This process differs greatly from a conventional rehabilitation program. We believe addiction to be a symptom of a life fragmented by relational wounds, broken beliefs, sustained rejection, and the resulting disintegration of meaningful intimate relationships. The regeneration process at No Longer Bound involves resolving wounds of the past, repairing damaged belief systems, restoring relational health, and facilitating lasting intimacy with God, Self, and Others. We believe this process of regeneration is the prescription for lifelong freedom from addiction.

Residential Treatment

Aftercare Support

Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

• Interactive small group counseling
  • Family Recover classes

4.7/5
    4.4/5
    5/5
    4.6/5

• William
    Major disclaimer- I am a former client who did graduate from NLB but several years ago and steps may have been taken to deal with the issues I am about to mention. Overall there were some good guys on staff there. I will say that. And the message they preach is one that I try to apply to my life today. However, some huge problems existed during my 10 months there. Firstly, the entire property was infested, and I do mean infested, with rats and other rodents. The main residence had rat nests all in the walls and guys who lived in the downstairs bedrooms could hear rats running across the ceiling all night. But the real issue when I was there was that there was NO accountability for staff members. None. All of whom were recovering addicts themselves.Now I understand it's about the message not the messenger, but it is rather difficult to embrace the validity of the message when so many who preach it are not themselves practicing it. Again, this was years ago and many changes may have been implemented to prevent these issues. I say all this because people should know as much as possible before sending their loved ones somewhere for a year.
  • Amy
    Do not go here if you are not married to your girlfriend they will make it that you cannot speak to her nor will she be allowed to be a part of your recovery for a year. They will make it impossible for your relationship to survive. I tried and did everything they wanted to try and be apart of my fiancé’s recovery and they added more impossible terms to it.
  • Alex
    No Longer Bound saved my life. It gave me the tools needed to be the man God intended for me. Although it was the hardest thing I have ever done, it was also the most rewarding and beneficial things I’ve had the priviledge of going through. I would recommend this to anyone seeking help with addiction. This program works, and has lasting effects for those who want it!!
  • JG
    NLB is a wonderful, highly committed Christ centered organization that led my husband to sobriety and to the restoration of our family. It is hard work for all involved but a great place for a lifetime of change.
  • GCK
    No one ever really wants to go to treatment. I went to appease family and friends. But after being at NLB for a short while, you start to see the changes that are taking place in other people’s lives and then you want that for yourself more than anything. NLB guided me through the process of finding myself and then gave me the opportunity to grow and live life with purpose! Highly recommended!
  • Becky
    God and NLB saved our son. So grateful!!! Becky
  • BB
    With NLB,our sons life has been saved and his faith in Christ restored. That could not have happened without this. Thanks No Longer Bound!
  • GS
    Small group counseling Identifying root issues of using amenities This is a place to find true healing from the root issues of our past that cause addiction and hopelessness.
  • Stephen
    Strengths: personal growth and cater to the individual needs of the student. Weaknesses: After care. It is a look in the mirror.. a look to the past.. healing starts at the beginning.. the healing hardly has to do with the behavior of drugs.. but rather the pain behind it.