Our Master's Camp

277 Boys Camp Road, Pikeville, Tennessee, 37367

About Our Master's Camp

We place Christ at the helm of everything we do as an organization. From showing program participants extraordinary compassion to carefully preparing delicious meals, God is in all of our motivations. Our parent organization also provides help for those struggling with homelessness as well as hunger in a continuing effort to meet hurting people at their deepest need. Another factor that sets us apart from any other recovery facilities is our cost. Sponsorship cost is reduced greatly by our parent organization which pays over half of the cost for each and every program participant, reducing your expense to just $4,900 for 90 days of in-house care.

Christian Community

Our Master’s Camp maintains strong relationships with local churches and Christian support groups in order to develop a faith-oriented community and encourage clients to foster these bonds as well. Clients are invited to attend church services and participate in local Christian support groups regularly.

Scenic Surroundings

At Our Master’s Camp, clients are invited to take advantage of exquisite surroundings and picturesque scenery in a serene, secluded environment designed for optimal wellness. Located in the rolling hillsides of Tennessee, clients enjoy fresh country air and vibrant wildlife in a rejuvenating natural setting.

• Safe and Scenic
  • Affordably Priced at $4,900 for 90 Days
  • Christian Based

• Brenda
    Price was relatively fair.
  • Aaron
    This was my first treatment, so I can't speak to how Our Master's Camp compares to other facilities. However, I honestly cannot imagine anywhere else having such an overwhelming spirit of love, guidance, and authenticity for the price they're asking. I can hardly imagine anywhere being as genuine as OMC at all, really. There is a healthy balance of discipline and structure with understanding and patience. The staff has forever earned my utmost respect and gratitude because of the change this program made in my life. The staff is understanding, gentle but steadfast, knowledgeable, experienced, and genuinely caring...The dorm leaders, counselors, cooks, and speakers all offer much, in different, but harmonious, ways. The steps to recovery are here; the Holy Spirit is here; a new life can absolutely be found here for anyone who is willing to go find it. If you are struggling with a life broken by addiction, like I was, please believe me when I say-you can get help here! These men will help you if you want it! I cannot imagine going anywhere else for something so vitally important. Thank you Our Master's Camp- I am forever indebted to you for letting God work through you in my life.
  • Allen S.
    OMC was a vital part of my recovery... It was where God got into my life in a big way and totally changed me from the inside out. Great atmosphere, great church family, AWESOME preaching and AWESOME lessons. Counselors were top notch, too. If you are ready to be done with whatever habitual sin is holding you back from being all God intended you to be, then this place is for you. I've recommended it to people I know from my home town.
  • Daniel G.
    Our Masters Camp saved my life. I did not know there was another way to live until I walked through the doors here. I fought doing 90 days but realized after that it was the best decision I have ever made. I received the guidance, direction, structure and spiritual connection I needed to begin my walk of recovery. Cutting straight to the core issue, they address the spiritual sickness that holds us from true freedom in Christ. At almost 2 years clean, I thank God for bringing me here.
  • j.o.
    After trying several times to quit on my own I finally tried something different. OMC was where God placed me to help me recover from alcohol addiction. I suggest this for anyone struggling with an addiction.
  • Donald E
    OMC (Our Masters Camp) is part of my " Forever Family." I attended OMC in the summer of 2014. I walked in a broken, worn down, self centered man of the world who relied on drugs and alcohol to take away my pain. Three days later I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. And things have not been the same. I recently accepted my One Year Sober medallion from Celebrate Recovery. Walking through the doors at OMC is the biggest hurdle you will face. Just getting there is the hard part. Once you are there, and if you really want to start healing, God will take your broken pieces and start to assemble you back together the way he created you. Remember I walked in a broken, worn down ,self centered man of the world who relied on drugs and alcohol to take away my pain. I left a grateful believer of Jesus who has been delivered from alcohol and drug dependency. I love my entire OMC family. The ones that were there with me, the ones that were there before me, and the ones that will be there after me.
  • jason
    I attended OMC in 2013 for alcohol and substance abuse. Probably 3 of the most influential months of my life. Not only did I work on overcoming my addiction while there, I got to spend 90 days learning the love of jesus. How grace truly works and how to live a a normal life again. My life was self-centered and all I thought of was my next drink. After my 90 days of relearning how to live a Godly life I now know how to live for others and myself and appreciate life again. The staff was great. Loving and compassionate but, firm and consistent as well. I'll always thank God for the staff and all who played a part in loving me back to the person I've become.
  • M. S.
    Beautiful place with caring people.