Pacific Light Recovery Centers in Cherry Hill, NJ

(5 of 5)
811 Church Road
Cherry Hill NJ 08002

Pacific Light Recovery Centers Philosophy

Here at Pacific Light Recovery Center we want the best for our clients. Giving them the proper help they need to gain the tools to live a clean and sober life style. We want to improve the emotional, physical and spiritual health of the addict and alcoholic. At Pacific Light Recovery Center we take pride in knowing that each client gets a treatment plan tailored to their specific needs. We have a wide variety of programs for each individual.

Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

Weekly yoga and mediation classes
Daily trips to gym facility
12 Step meetings

ABOUT PACIFIC LIGHT RECOVERY CENTER

Located in Cherry Hill, N.J., Pacific Light Recovery Center offers detox and residential treatment center, one of 17 residential centers to provide detox in the state. The treatment center offers treatment to individuals who are struggling with addiction, mental health disorders, and co-occurring disorders.

According to Pacific Light Recovery Center's website, each client receives an individualized treatment plan that is tailored to their needs.

The center offers a range of services including detox, 12-step treatment, holistic offerings, sex and gambling addiction treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, relapse prevention, and aftercare programs.

Pacific Light Recovery Center has daily meetings, and helps clients find sponsors, work the steps, and connect with resources.

Pacific Light Recovery Center's treatment team includes counselors, case managers, and detox techs. The two alumni polled by Rehabs.com to date praised the staff.

Photos on Pacific Light Recovery Center's website show a movie room, shared common space, and a pool table. The two alumni polled by Rehabs.com to date gave five out of five stars for accommodations and amenities.

The two people surveyed by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing provided positive feedback and five out of five stars for treatment effectiveness. The alumni also gave five stars for meals and nutrition.

"I love this facility, staff was amazing and the rest of the staff we're very caring. I would recommend this place to my friends and family," an alum wrote in a representative review.

According to Pacific Light Recovery Center's website, it accepts all insurance plans including Aetna, Cigna, United, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Health Net, Pilgrim, Humana, and more. The center's goal is to minimize out-of-pocket costs.

Published on June 2018

The staff was amazing, I had all my needs met and my case manager was very clear in understanding me concerns and needs throughout my treatment. Daily 12 step meetings, one on one therapy sessions.

Great customer service, they understood my needs and took initiative on making my health care urgent and satisfied me and my needs. Caring and understanding of my situation and found a place that was safe and welcoming . I've been successful ever sense on the road of recovery with a great after care plan

I love this facility, staff was amazing and the rest of the staff we're very caring. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.