Path of Hope

1675 E. Center St., Ext, Lexington, North Carolina, 27292

4.7

About Path of Hope

Path of Hope is a drug and alcohol treatment center located in Lexington, North Carolina. The facility offers residential care that’s evidence-based and focused on 12-Step facilitation. A variety of modalities are incorporated into treatment, including motivational enhancement therapy, the Matrix Model and Stephanie Covington’s Trauma Model. Clients learn how to accept responsibility for their actions and develop the healthy coping skills essential for a rewarding life in sobriety.

Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Family Program

4.5/5
    5/5
    4.5/5

• Kenneth
    I'm very happy that I found Path of Hope. Great staff and treatment.
  • nathan
    I can just say the best place ever!
  • LC
    👍🏼
    Teach how to live without alchol and drugs sober6 years I am. Gives you the tools to be free from from addiction, if you want it you can do it
  • Lisa
    Good councilors; however, no faith base. I stayed clean after going there
  • Sherry
    Good orderly direction, but need larger capacity for women. I feel this treatment facility saved my life. I've always wanted to have peace and happiness. I didn't know what to do so with an open mind I became willing to try another way. Through this program I learned a new way to live. Better than I could have imagined. Following suggestions with the 12 step spiritual program I have a peace within that no one can take away from me. Today I have choices. I choose to do the next right thing for the right reason. Living my life with honesty, integrity and responsibility to the best of my ability.
  • AR
    It was a great place to stay with varied classes to teach you all aspects of your addiction and multiple ways to stay clean and sober. After staying here I have stayed clean and sober.
  • Anthony