Pavillon

241 Pavillon Place, Mill Spring, North Carolina, 28756

About Pavillon

Pavillon offers comprehensive treatment for alcoholism and drug addiction. The rehab combines clinical expertise with a holistic recovery approached designed to address the needs of the mind, body and spirit. A full continuum of care is offered, including residential, outpatient and extended care services, as well as a caring and supportive environment. With the help of a compassionate staff, clients are able to address the underlying issues and develop the healthy coping skills that are essential for a sustainable recovery.

Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Residential Treatment

• Relapse Prevention
  • Recovery Management

4/5
    4.3/5
    3.4/5
    4.3/5

• Susan
    Pavillon has a great reputation for a reason, I’m 6 years sober in November. I had the best counselor ever. She worked overtime on me I was tough an very troubled. She cracked my hard shell so that I could be successful during treatment. The people who don’t like it there haven’t worked the program. It works if you work it!!!
  • Rose
    We put our 18 year old son in the "Young Men's Program" at Pavillon. He was never placed in the "Young Men's Program" nor was he enrolled in online school as promised. Instead, he was kept in the Primary Treatment Unit for almost 4 weeks with 40 to 71 year old men before being kicked out for "disruptive behavior". DO NOT SEND YOUR SON HERE. We are now putting him in a rehab for young men aged 16 to 29 in Connecticut.
  • JC
    The Pavillon provided me an environment that I could feel safe, learn, express myself, and heal. The staff is supportive and kind and the facility and grounds were peaceful. The tools I learned in dealing with life at the Pavillon were invaluable.
  • Marie
    Please beware of this place....
  • john
    Powerful and moving for any addiction. It made a huge difference in my life in uncovering and healing my patterns
  • FMJ
    This place has saved my life and also just made me a better person. First of all, the physical environment is absolutely beautiful. It is in the mountains/foothills, so there are lots of walking trails, a waterfall, a lake, and other beautiful scenery. More importantly, the staff geniunely care about thier patients. The counselors and most the people there are all in long-term recovery themselves. The food is excellent--especcially breakfast. They have a basic 42 day program, but the best parts of Pavillon are thier extended Care programs. In extended Care is where the groups become much more intensive, helping individuals work through inner issues and prevention of relapse. I have seen so much success from this center. The CEO personally meets every person before patients leave, and after care plans are emphasized heavily. Don't be fooled by some reviews who complain of the staff. The staff here are recovering addicts themselves, and so can spot BS from a mile away. The only people who don't like the staff here are people who do not want to accept professional advice. Give this place a tour. You will quickly fall in love with it.
  • JM
    First class!!!! Everyone was awesome!!!! Gotta buy in thougj😌
  • Alex
    I went 10 years ago. I would describe it as five star facility with a high turnover ego driven staff. AA 12 step only with no tolerance for any other science based or alternative therapies. CEO has been their forever and it might help if their were new leadership. For the cost their are better places to send your loved ones than the pavilion.
  • ML
    Left treatment worse off than when I went. Communication amongst staff is horrible. Told by counselor one thing about length of stay. He later denied telling me that. Of course I,the patient miss heard what he really said. Staff at times did not show up to group. Other times were late. Miscomunication on length of stay especially with professionals. Staff's ego was too much. A note was documented on me for an "appointment" I did not have. I checked my medical records and found multiple errors that may cause even more harm. Mind games they play are damaging. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
  • TB
    I wouldn\'t go here again. I went to an equally intense facility after here (because months of pavillon left me far worse off than when I entered and reeling with emotional damage), so it was not the intensity I was turned off by, because the other facility was amazing!! If she still works there, avoid one specific woman like she\'s the black plague!! The mind games they play are insidious and for professionals obsessed with others shedding our own egos and identities, they sure are ego-driven people! It has been over 5 years and I felt compelled to write this as I am still dealing the negative consequences of the damage they did to my family so long after. I have been sober over 5 years, but after leaving here I was no closer to this at all. It took a place that focuses on compassion to wake me up, not a place that focuses on insults and tearing you down to build you back up. Please look up other places!!
  • Cathy
    My experience at Pavillion, 7 years ago, gave me a truly amazing life! I believe it to be the best treatment center in the country. I have many friends who attended other rehabs, non of which had the type of care that came close to my experience at Pavillion. They gave me the tools I needed, and still use today, to live a wonderful life on life\'s terms! Their alumni attention is also very strong.
  • Kelley
    I loved my time at Pavilion. I felt that I was well taken care of and well loved while there. The staff genuinely cares about my well-being.
  • JKK
    Highly structured program; only complaint was not enough gym time; nearly all professional staff were sober; good foundation to reenter the world.
  • Cecile
    Beautiful setting. Perceived competence. Several skilled counselors. Unqualified staff & management. Out-of-touch board. Overpriced for sub-standard treatment. Scant security in isolated environment.
    This was a wonderful facility in a beautiful location away from stresses of "normal" life. The people are kind and caring. A bit on the expensive side; more insurances should be accepted. My son did very well here. My daughter did well, but then fell back into old habits. That was her fault for not following through as she should have.
    Caring, peaceful, beautiful setting, well away from city. Liked it better with previous owners, but still an excellent facility. Much better than the ones we tried in Florida. My son did very well here. My daughter felt it's programs were far superior to several facilities she went to in Florida. The people are all kind and caring.
    Strengths: Country Club environment , with beauty full grounds, Fantastic food, CLEAN , calm. Weaknesses: High turnover of employees/counselors/administrators Treatment is based on a Negative approach of integrity, as opposed to positive reinforcement. Close minded on alternative theory. Be prepared to be stripped of all personal recognition with clothing / articles / even Spiritual connection. Men and women are NOT allowed to interact , yet stand in food lines together, 'Recognition of Self' , and politeness to others is forbidden, yes Forbidden . [ simple 'hello' or 'holding a door open' ] type behavior between sex'es earned demerits. I feel association is part of Healthy Growth interacting
    Went to a local detox. Relapsed the next day.
  • Mark
    Accommodations, Counselors, and Food were all first class. I personally went through the program as an Alcoholic, I was detoxed and then put into primary care. Bottom line Pavillon saved my life!
  • BF
    My rich ex husband went to this $18,000 a month rehab for sex and drug addiction. They assured me back in Texas that they were going to \"put my family back together\", instead, they did not tell ME when the REHAB GRADUATION even was, instead my ex had his very young girlfriend fly up for the graduation, not me. This was OKAY obviously and, of course, when I found out about it I was and still am very angry. You go there and just write all your gripes and hurts, then burn them in some big meaningless ceremony. My ex thought it was grand and built them a gazebo.
  • LS
    The accomodations were nice, food was delicious, but the staff had much to be desired. Very few took a personal interest in your recovery, and once you left, they wanted nothing to do with you. There was no support after your stay. I was very disappointed.
  • KP
    Exceptional facility and services. Don't be fooled by many of the spa-like amenities — this is a place rooted in the 12 Steps and is completely focused on recovery of the individual while operating in a warm and welcoming environment.
  • DLA
    The Pavilon has extensive experience in treatment options geared specifically to the individual. The on going program and efficacy are excellent, their aftercare and treatment options are designed to reach a wide variety of ages, socio-economic, psychological and addictive behaviors in an amazing setting. It saved my life, it was a success, I learned what my problem really was, and I was given the tools to commence my recovery.
  • anonymous
    Outstanding staff and facility.
  • Mary
    I don't think an alcoholic needs to be locked in, I think we should at least have TV's in our room...Felt like it was more of a place for psych patients.
  • anonymous
    Would recommend this place.
  • AD