Prescott House

214 North Arizona Avenue, Prescott, Arizona, 86301

4.3

About Prescott House

Evolving since 1988, Prescott House has become nationally recognized for men needing extended care treatment. Serving as a residential rehabilitation facility for men from all walks of life, Prescott House provides intensive recovery treatment for addiction as well as other life hindering issues.

Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Individual Therapy

This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

• Modernized Reintegration Program
  • Located in the Heart of Prescott, AZ "Everybody's Hometown"
  • A pioneer of love, relationship and sex addiction treatment for men since 1997

4.2/5

• Sean
    When I first attended Prescott house I was nervous andexpected it to be like a jail. But I was pleasantly surprised. The nurturing and tough love I experienced there was amazing and really helped me get to a healthier place. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to get to a healthier place!
  • AR
    Prescott House Was truly instrumental in helping my brother and our family face comet deal with and recognize addiction. They helped us develop tools to confront it and understand what we were going through from all perspectives. We are very thankful for Prescott house's guidance and expertise.
  • Victoriaj
    This place is horrible. They don’t work or communicate with the families even if that is what the patient desires. They gladly take the insurance company money. They will only work with you when it meets their advantage. They make their client distance themselves from the family so that they can con them into staying longer so they get more and more insurance money. The only patients getting long term therapy are going thru the insurance and the facility agrees to not bill the client their portion and only take what ever the insurance company pays. They have no idea how to treat the patient as a whole by treating the whole family and situation. This is the worst place ever.
  • Scott
    toxic environment, but helps you grow up and manage yourself better
  • Harrison M
    If one wants to truly change their life and find happiness in recovery, P House is hands down the place. I’ve been to many of the other ”best” facilities in the country, they don’t even compare. I will always be a spokesman for helping others find great recovery...and there is no easier recommendation.
  • Sean
    I attended the Prescott House in 2011. I was the 843rd graduate. Brevity has never been my strong suit and in this instance I find I am able to say it very succinctly. Prescott House taught me how to be a man. When I came in I was a 25 year old boy. I had been living in my parents basement doing drugs intravenously and drinking myself to death. I had little to no life skills, I couldn't look myself in the eye, I didn't know how to budget my money and hold a job for longer than a couple of months. I dressed in an outlandish style and acted in a way that Caused other people to feel uncomfortable and I had a rage problem that scared my family friends. Prescott house addressed each of these problems. The staff there showed more than taught and led by example. The normal "You don't understand!" Was never a viable excuse because almost every staff member is a recovered graduate and they do. They had knowledgeable staff that taught nutrition, they gave us check books to balance the reasonable amount of money given us to buy supplies each week and taught us to support each other when we uncovered some old scar in the groups. Most of the new additions to their workforce since my time as a resident of 'The House' are people that I went through the house with. These are people who know what they are talking about because they have lived it. They have given their lives and efforts to service because they were at the brink of death's door step and they want to help you, or your child or friend or whoever the potential resident of the house is. I believe that without the foundation that the house gave me in sobriety and in being a man and not a boy, I would not have been able to build the life that I have today. I urge you to send whoever it is that you are trying to help to the house and please do not listen when they call and ask you to fly them home because it is too hard. It is hard for a reason and it works.
  • Mike W
    I went to Prescott House bear the end of 2018 and with the help of the staff and the clients, I gained a new appreciation for life and my own clean time. I am now 18 months clean and still going strong! I know without a shadow of a doubt I wouldn’t be alive without the people I met in the town of Prescott and my family at The Prescott House!
  • F. A
    Prescott House is an amazing place to recover, I myself was able to recover from my addiction, even moving back to my home things have never been better. Happier than ever, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
  • Iris
    Just came back from the best long weekend I have ever experienced. Stayed at Prescott House where the room was top quality; spacious and tasteful. Best sleep ...not sure if it’s the Saranac Lake air or the comfortable bedding. There’s lots of space outside my room to sit and relax, the grounds are stunning and quant coffee shops and restaurants nearby. Hiking up Mount Apersand, swimming in the lake, taking out a pontoon. Prescott House was perfectly situated for all activities. Numerous hiking guide books available in the lounge , staff very helpful always one step ahead of my needs. I can not recommend this more for anyone wanting to enjoy the outdoors in one of the best spots in upstate New York. Can’t wait for my. Ext visit.
  • Daniel
    This place saved my life. I made lifelong friendships here with people who truly care for me. I learned more about myself here than I ever could imagined me. I was challenged day in and day out by the P-House and I’m forever grateful for that. It is just what I needed.
  • Jimmy
    Prescott House truly saved my life. It was the first place I’ve ever went that made me see the truth and helped turn me into a productive member of society. I didn’t have much hope in anything upon my arrival at Prescott House, and now I have close to 7 years sober, was recently married, have a great job and purchased a house with my wife. I don’t know where my life would be today if I didn’t go to the P-House.
  • Keith
    I'm extremely greatful and thankful to the prescott house for playing a huge role in my sobriety. Without the staff and the structured programs they have to offer I wouldn't be where I'm at today. Thank you for helping me get on the the right path again to my happiness and successful life. I recommend anyone who is facing difficult challenges in life to make the Prescott house the first choice. It's a phone call that will change your life.
  • RAH
    Challenging, but effective. Stick with it!
  • Geoff
    After attending multiple treatment programs, I found myself in a position AGAIN where I could not function for even a few hours without the use of drugs and alcohol. My parents found the Prescott House through a friend where I’m from in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He said it was very strict but the best program he knew of.... I was desperate and took a chance to move to Prescott and seek help with the “P House”. The program was very difficult but I came out of it a different person. The root causes of my addiction was their main focus, my childhood traumas were addressed thoroughly even though I fought it every step of the way. My ability to function as a normal person in society and deal with life on life’s terms is a gift that the P House gave me. I will be forever grateful to this program and it’s staff for everything they did for me!!
  • Brandon
    P-House saved my life. I thought they were very compassionate, but they pushed me hard to make the changes I needed to live a healthy life. The most valuable thing I learned was to listen to people I trust and to let go of outcomes. I also worked on perfectionism, not taking responsibility for others, and becoming familiar with and understanding my emotions. Some may think I'm nuts, but it was probably among the best times of my life. All I had to do was work on myself, make friends and learn life skills. Grateful to this place.
  • ZEL
    This placed saved my life. I am forever grateful for the Prescott House
  • JP
    Best Treatment in the country. SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
  • Bob
    The Prescott House is great, I felt right at home. The staff was very friendly and I thank them every day in my prayers.
  • MLM
    After so many false starts at other programs this one works. It is for real.
  • Joe C.
    This place saved my life five years ago. It's tough but like any recovery program you have to want to get better and willingly follow the program. Co-dependent families don't help. Lot's of post treatment support at the facility and in the local recovery community. Do the deal and you just may leave P-House an adult. It's up to you.
    Strengths included: Cleanliness, Treatment, Activities. Loved one relapsed and overdosed the day he left rehab. Overall everything checked out. All looked good, and well. I thought he was on the path to success. However, something went awry and he relapsed and overdosed the night he got out of rehab.
    A strength of the facility was that it was small. Doesnt help bipolar who doesnt have drug addiction.
  • JD
    It is a very involved program -- helping the clients learn how to deal with their addiction and learn how to re-enter the world drug free-- with lots of support.
  • Curtis
    This rehab was a good starting off point for me to get sober and kick me in the butt a little. But I feel my real recovery journey did start until I left here and really started to do participate in AA.