Pure Life Recovery in Draper, UT

14218 So. Canyon Vine Cove
Draper UT 84020

Pure Life Recovery Philosophy

At Pure Life Recovery, we believe that every individual in recovery has the right to long term support as we assist them on the many paths to healing. We have a focused vision that allows us to treat the whole person to ensure continued healing and accountability to individuals, families and the community.

• Detox
    Though not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

APRN on staff who is Suboxone certified

Occupational Therapy /Life Skills Program in state of the art Sensory Room to assist with reintegration into the community

Recovery Based Yoga program utilizes recovery skills for meditation and relaxation

Mandi Stevenson, LMFT

Clinical Director

After obtaining licensure in Utah as a MFT, I worked for many years in private practice with diverse populations including individuals, children, couples, domestic violence perpetrators, survivors and teaching Prime For Life classes. I worked for Recovery Ways in Murray Utah for 2.5 years in various therapist, supervisor and director roles throughout RTC, IOP and OP levels of care. At the end of 2016, I accepted employment with a start-up company, developing protocols for IOP treatment facilities. In December of 2017, I was pleased to begin working in residential treatment again as the Clinical Director of Pure Life Recovery, Utah. I am passionate about assisting people on their pathways toward wellness through a depth psychological lens.

Robin O'Dell, AMFT/SUD-C

Counselor

I am motivated and passionate about working in the field of addiction and mental health, to guide patients to find their path of recovery and towards change in their lives. I have worked extensively with diverse populations of patients; individuals and their families. I obtained my Substance Use Disorder Counseling certification, my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and my Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy at Argosy University from 2011-2016. Individualizing care and understanding the difficulty of change, I am empathetic and compassionate with those I work with.

ABOUT PURE LIFE RECOVERY

Pure Life Recovery is a luxury residential treatment program in Draper, Utah, about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City, for individuals with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.

Programming at Pure Life Recovery aims to treat the whole person. During their stay, residents benefit from a truly diverse curriculum of offerings. They may receive Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) to combat cravings and work with trained and certified counselors and therapists in private, in groups, and with families to address past trauma and develop life skills essential for a successful community reintegration. Nutrition classes and recreational activities, like fitness, yoga, and hiking, are also provided.

Pure Life Recovery is staffed by a clinical director who’s a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT), an advanced practice nurse, counselors trained in addiction, mental health, and trauma-informed care, state-certified recreational therapists, nutritionists, and physical trainers.

Pictures published on the facility’s website depict a home that is spacious and comfortable. Inside, there are both single and shared bedrooms with large windows, a fully-equipped kitchen with several tables, and a sensory room.

REVIEWS

Rehabs.com has received two reviews at the time of this writing.

A month of treatment at Pure Life Recovery costs $27,500.

Published on February 2018

My name is Casey and I attended Pure Life Recovery in Draper Utah recently. I was one of the first clients to open up the treatment center. I want to start off by saying that I was and still very appreciative for the opportunity to seek help and start the process of turning my life around. Thank you again. I cannot compliment enough the executive director and clinical directors of Pure Life. From day one I was met with professionalism and kindness from both the executive and clinical directors. Two thumbs up to the operations manager. Due to confidentiality I will leave names out of it. Thank you again operations manager for the support, the professional way you worked and carried yourself day in and day out. I look up to you. As for the admissions and recreation department/director. You were the reason I started this and finished it and took new sober memories with me through my journey currently. The absolute most sweet, caring, amazing person to be around and to be able to say I was part of something she created. A+++++ all the way around. As for the the negative and frustrating parts of Pure Life Recovery, I will state them as appropriate as possible. I was told that I was in a place where I could safely and emotionally be able to deal with life and my issues as a individual also. I was told quite often that if there was any place to work on my issues then I was in the right place. It seems though that the ownership and clinical staff didn't make decisions as a team which resulted in making it an unsafe place to be for staff and clients. One of my close friends and family I was part of at Pure Life was kicked out of the program because of the owners son and false statements made resulted in a very concerning outlook on how the program is structured and ran. Only days until graduation and discharge, Pure Life lost truly an amazing and great client and individual which could have resulted in a very disastrous and scary possibility of losing someone to relapse. Because of actions and words not being congruent from owners and staff. I could have a lost a friend I care greatly for. Two more clients chose to leave due to all the issues within Pure Life. I hope this and the other comments of prior clients and community help change and make a more safe, stable, and reassuring treatment center to seek out for future clients. We built a great little family/friendship between the 8 of us that attended Pure Life at one time. And I will forever be super thankful and blessed to take that with me out of everything there. Thank you.

Checked into Pure Life in Draper Utah on January 1st 2018. This facility is very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff and Therapist’s were excellent. I’d love to personally name them but for confidentiality reasons I won’t. I’d also like to compliment there rec program and facilitator. She is also the intake manager. A++++. Sadly the ownership is extremely poor and unprofessional. The facility wasn’t ready to take in patients but did anyway. Cook had never been seen washing hands. He’d prepare meals using no gloves, apron, or hair net. Cook would talk very inappropriately including comments about having diarrhea while we were having lunch. After multiple complaints from all patients the owner and his son had one of the RA’s fire the cook. After this took place. The owner and his son took acts of retaliation against the patients by taking passive aggressive actions against us. Over a 48hr period. Fortunately the owners son has a loud uncontrollable mouth and made the comment of “You guys want to complain, this is what your going to get” this was conformation that in fact they were retaliating for complaining. After the argument at lunch where everyone confronted the owners. We left to rec. When we returned to the house I was called into the office where I was told I was being discharged because the owners son first lied and said I threatened him then retracting his statement saying he was scared to come to work so they had no choice but to discharge me 6 days before my graduation date. All of us were in the room and seen what happened. The cameras seen what happened. I have zero criminal charges on my background. I’ve never been to jail. I’m 33 years old with two sons and they sent me on my way. It was humiliating, degrading, and embarrassing. Fortunately I feel great and the treatment I received made me stronger then I’ve ever been and I still plan to live a successful and sober life. I’d shop around for other rehab centers before settling for this one. At least until the owners get there hands out of the mix and let the staff do what they do.

Alpine Recovery Lodge
  • Beautiful Scenic Utah Mountains
  • Treatment options tailored to individual needs
  • Nature & Experiential Therapy