Purple Inc. in Lawrenceville, GA

1958 Cruse Rd
Lawrenceville GA 30044

Purple Inc. Philosophy

The discovery of recovery is an experience that includes group challenge, personal responsibility and brotherhood. Purple’s research proven, intensive, 4-6 month residential program promotes successful long-term recovery through its gradual step down in intensity prior to independent apartment living. The clients are immersed into a recovering community of graduates (alumni) and staff, responding to client needs in real time.

• 12-Step
    The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.

• Client & Family Support Groups
    Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

All staff in recovery

Active alumni network

Active recovery lifestyle

ABOUT PURPLE INC.

Located in scenic Lawrenceville, Ga., and founded in 2003, Purple Inc. offers long-term residential treatment exclusively for men. It's among the 44.5 percent of residential facilities in Georgia to provide treatment tailored to men, and one of 51 facilities in Georgia (just 17.5 percent of all facilities in the state) to offer residential programming that lasts longer than 30 days.

All potential clients participate in a phone interview followed by a one-on-one consultation to ensure the program is the proper fit. Once admitted, clients typically remain in the program for four to six months.

The program features daily morning reflections, a life skills development workshop, and five intensive group therapy sessions per week, along with daily 12-step meetings.

Upon successful completion of the program, clients receive full access to aftercare and group services at no additional cost. A family program is available for loved ones and includes regularly scheduled groups and workshops.

The treatment team includes certified addiction counselors and peer recovery guides.

There is currently no information provided by the facility regarding its living arrangements and related offerings.

Of the three former clients surveyed by Rehabs.com to date, two provided positive feedback, while one gave a negative review. Tyler and Kody, the two positive reviewers, described Purple Inc. as a helpful and caring program that effectively supports long-term recovery. "Truly one of the best, this place helped me to gain continuous sobriety and become happily and usefully whole again," Kody wrote.

R.B., on the other hand, gave the facility just one out of five stars for its treatment effectiveness and described it as "dishonest, deceptive, and unethical." They also criticized staff for being unqualified.

Purple Inc. received positive feedback on Google[1], where it earned an average rating of 4.8 out of five stars based on 39 reviews, and on Facebook[2], where it received a 4.8 out of five star rating from 55 individuals. Across both sites, alumni praised the facility for providing life-changing treatment in a compassionate and comfortable environment. "I can't even express how much this place changed my life . This place is a game changer the amount that I have grown in the short time I've been there is astonishing," Patrick wrote in a representative review on Google.

Larry, the one loved one polled by Rehabs.com to date, also gave Purple Inc. highly positive feedback. He sent his son to the facility, and noted that he was impressed with its staff and attentive customer service. "Every person I have met there has made an impression on me of being very polite and welcoming!" he wrote.

According to the facility's website, treatment costs start at $3,000 per month. Additional expenses including food and personal items are the responsibility of the client. Insurance is not accepted.

[2] https://www.facebook.com/purpletreatment/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Published on May 2019

Ryan

Underwhelming. Uneducated staff. Incredibly dirty. Staff and the owners are untrustworthy. Nice location?

Tyler

Over the past year of my addiction, not me, had been completely running my life and everyone who knew me well knew this, except me. I was late to the first party of my life, and that party has been discovered, that party is life itself. I never could have done a 12 step program or found out how to get and stay sober without the guidance of the staff and councilors of Purple. I needed more than anything my parents, family or friends could ever offer me. I found that wealth of help that was essential for the well being of others and myself at Purple. Without that support and trust that the councilors and alumni actively supplemented my broken mind and spirit with, I would be nothing and have nothing. I am forever in dept to Purple and the relentless staff that dedicates their lives to saving young men. If your child is in the struggle of addiction please do yourself and them a favor and get them help. I can only speak for myself but I was allowed to discover, through a series of epiphanies, that the way I was thinking was not only wrong but how to address these issues in a loving and conducive environment provided by Purple. I believe that it is a testament to Purple that I am writing this because I believe that if one person reads this and sends their misinformed child to purple, they will be provided with everything that is necessary to have a life that is unimaginably positive. Purple opens the doors to any type of addiction problems and gives life to the most unsolvable of cases in clients. I can tell you I would not be sober without Purple, and thus have nothing. I can also tell you that my mother would say it is the best investment of her life and if I ever have children I hope that I my child can one day see me do for them what she has so freely given me.

Larry

I have enrolled my son at Purple, and from day one have felt a peace I have not known for a while! The first couple of days are hard when you leave your teen, thinking you will not speak for weeks or possibly a month. I had a nice surprise that he was able to call me briefly and let me know he is doing ok and enjoying learning a new way of life! Every person I have met there has made an impression on me of being very polite and welcoming! I am so glad and lucky I found Purple, and it was all by chance that a friend of a friend mentioned Purple. I also called multiple rehabs, Purple being the 1st to call me back within minutes, while I am still waiting on others to call me back!

Kody

Truly one of the best, this place helped me to gain continuous sobriety and become happily and usefully whole again. -3yrs clean and sober